Jim's Pool Care

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Mohaymen

MohaymenSydney, NSW

Efficient, Reasonable Price, Fast Service. Luke is Awesome!

I Recently had 2 services done by Luke. Really happy with both services. He is super friendly and on time. Explains everything in detail. Waiting time is lot shorter than any other pool service. Will definitely get Luke's service again.

Suzzie Q

Suzzie QSydney, NSW

Very professional

I needed my pool cleaned as my cleaner had broken down. Rob from Randwick came to my rescue. He tested the water and adjusted the chemical levels, then cleaned the pool.
He was up front with the prices of everything. I would recommend this business.

Free

Free

Great service provided!

Great communication & service provided was excellent.
Greatly appreciated & will definitely use your service moving forward. I've booked in for a monthly service.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Duncan Marshall

Duncan MarshallAU

Troublesome Pool Management

Jason ( Umina ) is excellant. turns upon time, does a fantastic job and communicates well. Lets us know whats happening and any future works.. Managed to bring my troublesome pool back to its original condition. Highly recommend

Gabiasked

do I still need to check the chlorine & P.H. level myself? or is it enough to leave it to our pool man to check monthly?

John
John

Hi Gabi,
If you have a regular service, there wouldn't usually be a need to check the chemistry yourself. The exception would be if there were specific reasons to check, like heavy rainfall, especially if there was run-off from the garden. For your info, there are several other tests that should be carried out during a routine service in addition to chlorine and pH. The basic test should include Chlorine, pH, CNA (or Stabiliser), Total Alkalinity. Additional tests could include Calcium, Copper, Phosphates, as well as salt levels and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids).

Hope this as been helpful.

Regards,