Jim's Pool Care

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (199)

Honest and reliable

Honest and reliable was Ron. Highly recommendable as he clearly identified issues with the pool . Ron also told us what we needed to do in the future. All in all a good experience. And no ripping off.

Outstanding Service

First time customer of Jim’s, I’ve used many pool services. George from Jim’s pool care arrived, my pool was in looking bad, he cleaned , treated the water, by the following day it looked the best I have ever seen it. I wouldn’t now go anywhere else. Highly, highly recommend.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Amazing customer service with excellent communication. I shopped around for a while and found Stephen could supply the product I needed at the best price and offered the quickest turnaround for installation.

Excellent service

Brayden Taylor popped around to clean and service my pool. He offered excellent service, very professional and very helpful and great job.
Highly recommended. Will be in contact.

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Work

Very happy with the work done on our pool. Have had a lot trouble with service providers in the past, however James saved the day . Extremely happy with his work

Cassandra M.

Cassandra M.Perth, WA

Thank god fantastic customer care still exists!

We have just had a new pool installed and thank our lucky stars for Nathan and Ash!

Our pool issues started when the concrete arrived and half ended up in the pool! Nathan was absolutely sensational, he moved his schedule to save our pool from disaster without hesitation, his knowledge, calm approach and reassurance that everything would be okay was only what I could describe as old school, down to earth, honest customer care!

Fast forward I won’t live without our regular favourite pool maintenance team!

If it’s an old fashioned service you are looking for with support and understanding look no further, you’ve found it here!

I can’t recommend Jim’s Pool Care Ellenbrook highly enough!

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Good advice

Stephen arrived promptly and provided useful advice regarding my pool equipment query. He was easy to talk to and did not try to push me into buying something I may not need. I was happy with the service provided and would not hesitate to call him again for any future needs.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

This is perfect!

Our bump does not work. We just need a call, Jim's pool do all the work, change the new bump, we dont need to anything, just pay the money after he finished and the price not much difference to the retail. Good sevice, good job.

Rees

ReesNorth Queensland, QLD

Very prompt and professional service

Very happy with the how fast the work was carried out will definitely be using his service again so hard to find hard working workers these such a pleasure to deal with and did everything we asked thanks you

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

I was very happy with Wades service - will use him again. He is easy to get along with and attentive to the needs of the pool. a a a a

Theron is extremely prompt and professional in what he does very genuine and courteous lovely to deal with.

Theron is extremely prompt and professional at what he does very genuine approach. Our pool solar system is over 20 years old and had started to break down Theron explained the problem clearly and put us back on track.

james p.

james p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellet! Highly recommend

Theron (from Jim's Pools) was very knowledgeable. I had just bought a house with a green pool and old looking pump and system. Theron had the pool sparking in no time and talked me through what, if anything needed attention in the system (ended up being nothing, much to my surprise).

Excellent service

Tony booked us for a pool service and arrived spot on time. He is knowledgeable, punctual and explains what is required to get the pool functioning at its best. Thank you Tony for your excellent pool service.

JoAnn Elston

JoAnn ElstonPerth, WA

Pool had us overwhelmed

We have a big concrete pool which has always been tricky to keep clean but this year it had us overwhelmed. Thankfully Michael came to the rescue & has put us on the right path to get this pool back to its best.
Michael is friendly & easy to get on with. He explains things well & makes me feel that he really wants to help us rather than it just being a job. Thanks Michael I'm so looking forward to being proud of the pool again & having people over.

Knowledgeable and on time

The pool was hazy.
Chlorine levels were fine but it wasn’t sparkling.
After 2 months of spending $ at the pool shop I’d had enough
Robert came 3 times, worked his magic and had it looking great in 1 week

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Great service and professional advice!

Stephen was on time, he was polite and professional and gave some free advice on how we can improve our concrete pool. We will be using Jim's Pool Care again.

Fil

FilPerth, WA

Extremely Grateful

Nathan was very efficient with his work, was able to do the required job quickly and simply. Knowledge of pool systems is thorough. Will happily use this service again. Thank you.

Rod

Rod Perth, WA

Spot on service!

Thank you Michael for your great service on our aged pool. The water is sparkling. We’re using the pool all the time now. Very professional service, punctual, friendly and very informative. Thanks again, see you next month

Excellent and efficient

Dave turned up the same day I called, replaced pool pump fittings and had everything in order, pool cleaned and ready to go the next day. Excellent job highly recommend him.

David

DavidQueensland

Knowledgeable, friendly, professional.......

Steve was very knowledgeable, friendly, professional and very helpful in getting my pool issues sorted in a timely manner. I would continue to use his services and would recommend him.