Jim's Professional Painting

Jim's Professional Painting (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Painters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jim's Professional Painting? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Matt
MattPerth, WA

made minimal effort to clean up after themselves, even after using our new toilet

So i have to be honest, paint job that was done was ok, the reason i would NOT recommend is the painters were messy, example, the floor was left disgusting, the painters used our brand new sink to clean coffee mugs the sink now has rings and smells of coffee, paint left all over windows and water left all over NEW vanity bench, all fixtures were filthy, they even used our toilet and didn't even clean up after themselves. I made the painter clean everything but he did a halfhearted job wiping down everything with a dirty wet rag, We actually now have to hire cleaners now because our BRAND NEW HOME looks like its been lived in for months ! Disappointing experience to be honest

islandd
islanddmelbourne

No show 3 times

Didn’t show up or text 3 times, I called and made appointments, he just said sorry gave no explanation my fault for giving 3 chances . Very unprofessional.
Don’t go with Jim’s

Other Painters

Grrrr
GrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dirty Floor

My new flooring has been left dirty and the painter refuses to get it professionally cleaned. I have mopped it 6 times and it still looks a mess. He has insurance, I paid insurance on the job and it seems I either pay for it myself or go to small claims tribunal which takes weeks. All the furniture is outside of the house.

Lenny Lone
Lenny LoneCarrum Downs

Bloke never showed up

Booked jims painter and he never showed up, dead set why bother even answering phone, why be a painter if don't want to work

Painters

Find out how Jim's Professional Painting compares to other Painters

Painters left food wrappers, plastic bottles and paint all over the property

Very little care given to our property or belongings; plants and fairy lights were destroyed, paint has been left all over the brick work, and all through the front and back yard, plastic bottles, cigarette butts, pizza boxes and wrappers have been left all through the property. Very unpleasant and unsettling.

Sue P
Sue PWheelers Hill

Very professional and reliable. Ibrahim contacted me within an hour of contacting Jim's. He turned up on time and was very professional when quoting for our paint job. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family

Great job

Just had these guys from Jims paint my California bungalow. The price was in the range of everyone else who quoted. They turned up on time and did a nice job. I'm very happy. I'll use them again.

Painter no show - call centre hopeless.

I organised for a painter to do a quote and received a text cancelling at the time they were meant to show up. I called the call centre to reschedule - I wanted a different painter though - they weren't interested in helping. Avoid.

Other Painters

Jeric Uy
Jeric UyFullarton, SA

Jim's Painting Prospect SA

My house was recently painted by Steve of Jim's Painting Prospect and he did a very good...excellent job. He was very friendly and very patient with my little requests and came up with solutions for addressing the issues of older houses. He always came on time and finished the job as was stated in the quote, and even had one room repainted because I chose the wrong colour. Highly recommended and the quoted prices was also very competitive.

Painters

Find out how Jim's Professional Painting compares to other Painters

civleh
civlehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Young Tradie

This young guy (only 23) has just bought one of these franchises and recently painted the outside of my house in Brisbane. For such a young person, he has extraordinary principles. He arrives when he says he will, is extremely polite and unlike a lot of trades, cleans up as he goes and does a faultless job. I sincerely hopes he achieves the goals he has set for himself. I would recommend his services to anybody considering having their house painted inside or out and their prices are extremely competitive.