Jim's Professional Painting

Jim's Professional Painting

See the Best Painters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jim's Professional Painting? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6

Pretty bad painting experience.

I've used many different teams over the years for different jobs, but never one that I had to check up on and get back for exterior missed spots, single coats.....it has been an ongoing series of touch ups, very frustrating. They have returned every time I call them back, but if the job was done thoroughly in the first place, I would not have to be chasing them! Holes were not filled in, no sanding was done. Very disappointing.

Matt
    MattPerth, WA

made minimal effort to clean up after themselves, even after using our new toilet

So i have to be honest, paint job that was done was ok, the reason i would NOT recommend is the painters were messy, example, the floor was left disgusting, the painters used our brand new sink to clean coffee mugs the sink now has rings and smells of coffee, paint left all over windows and water left all over NEW vanity bench, all fixtures were filthy, they even used our toilet and didn't even clean up after themselves. I made the painter clean everything but he did a halfhearted job wiping down everything with a dirty wet rag, We actually now have to hire cleaners now because our BRAND NEW HOME looks like its been lived in for months ! Disappointing experience to be honest

Other Painters

Grrrr
    GrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dirty Floor

My new flooring has been left dirty and the painter refuses to get it professionally cleaned. I have mopped it 6 times and it still looks a mess. He has insurance, I paid insurance on the job and it seems I either pay for it myself or go to small claims tribunal which takes weeks. All the furniture is outside of the house.

Painters left food wrappers, plastic bottles and paint all over the property

Very little care given to our property or belongings; plants and fairy lights were destroyed, paint has been left all over the brick work, and all through the front and back yard, plastic bottles, cigarette butts, pizza boxes and wrappers have been left all through the property. Very unpleasant and unsettling.

Painters