2Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

Jim's Tree and Stump Removal Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for Jim's Tree and Stump Removal? Claim your listing.
Andy
Andy

Hi need a quote to have my trees pruned straight and shaped.

Christine Malcolm
Christine Malcolm

Andy best to ring Jim’s on 131546 and they will advise you if the have a franchisee in your area and arrange for them to contact you.

Jack M.
Jack M.

how can I get a quote for stump removal in Pelican waters

Zigi W.
Zigi W.

I have been asked to fill out a review of a tree removed at92 Aquarius drive Frankston.We have only received the quote and the removal of the tree is still pending,When will the work be carried out?

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Why ask a review site ?

Colin52
Colin52

Post it on their facebook page and send them a message.
I have my own issues with them. Phoned two weeks ago and they said some one would come out for a quote but never did along with 2 others that said they were coming too. Don't know how they survive with refusing work.

Kris
Kris

Hello, I am after someone to clean up my garden, weed, trim hedges etc - can you do that? Thank you.

Paul M.
Paul M.

I reckon Jim's have lots of garden experience, that's how their wonderful business got off the ground in the first place.

Mary Smart
Mary Smart

Hi, I am after a quote to have trees removed on my block in Mt Eliza. Could you let me know if this is something you do. Regards, Mary Smart

Linda V
Linda V

I have already cut down a large conifer tree approx 9 feet high.What i need now is it to be chipped and stump removed.What would be the cost to do this?

Lucy Lu