2Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

🏆 2024 Award
2Jim's Tree and Stump Removal
4.9

97% · 68314 · 2%
Brand Manager for Jim's Tree and Stump Removal? Claim your listing.

Dezzie
Dezzie

Excellent work

Very happy with the work done, very quick and no mess
Peter and Kate
Peter and KateGippsland, VIC

Andrew came out to our home to give us a quote on removing branches from a big old tree..He was very friendly great price and had plenty of great tips for us about our trees..I can't wait till he is back doing our tree...I highly recommend Andrew for all your garden needs.
Kent Specialized Storage
Kent Specialized Storage

Quick & Efficient

Overall good service, quick response to inquiry. Job quoted and completed within a week of initial contact.
For a reasonable price.
Mick
MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Garry Singh stump removal

Garry’s response callback was quick , quote was good fair price and removal time was quickly arranged , Garry has excellent service & on time when needed
SEM
SEMMELBOURNE11 posts

Dependable

Nathan was prompt, punctual and provided me with a reasonable quote, when others didn't even show up. The team who carried out the job were obliging and efficient, invoicing and payment was smooth. Provided you can instruct them what needs to be done, I'll definitely recommend Jim's for a timely, efficient job at a reasonable price. Further recommendations: An itemized quote would have been better both as guidance for the client as well as to the executing team, nevertheless in my case I was happy with the outcome.
Peter Freeman
Peter FreemanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Tree stumps no more

Recently have had 2 tree stumps grubbed. The service l have recieved was EXCELLENT.
I was also given my seniors discount which was a good saving.
Pleasantly surprised with the pricing .
Job was done with minimal fuss. Very fast service and turn around time
Pablo
PabloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great price, service and people

Avneet quoted promptly and the price was very competitive. The team arrived and got in and got the job done .... tree and stump removed, with a smile and no mess. My world has changed thanks to the team at Jims. Highly recommended.
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A job well done

Jim's Tree and Stump Removal did a great job in pruning a very large silver birch tree that was shading solar panels. The work was done quickly and the clean up was good. The prices was reasonable.
Anthony Uren
Anthony UrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

tree & stump removal

Prompt & efficient, good price & job done 5 days after quote.
Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Reasonable quote price for a stump removal.
Did a great job and very quick.
Will use Jim Stump removal again very soon.
John
John

Tree Pruning quote

Prompt and friendly, good quote and seemed to know what he was about.
Dianne
Dianne2 posts

Nathan at Jim’s Tree removal

Great communication always knew what was happening good job and cleanup.
Christine Malcolm
Christine MalcolmSydney, NSW4 posts

Tree and Stump Rwmoval

The process with Jim’s was great. Lee Gunn was fantastic to work with. Everything went smoothly. A very happy customer.
David Wallace
David WallaceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tree and stump removal

Nathan Faraci and his team were excellent. Kept us informed (wrt weather conditions). Timely. Fast. Cleaned up after. The whole team was excellent.
Fusae I.
Fusae I.

Great service, Efficient and Easy communication

Craig from Jim’s mowing did a great job on our over grown garden, helped us on our sudden request and did the job efficiently. Easy to communicate and we highly recommend him and their service.
Irene
Irene

Remove big tree

So lucky to have Nathan doing the job… superb work and friendly. Thank you so much
Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Jim's Tree and Stump Removal compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Aaron L.
Aaron L.

Speedy reply, reasonable price and quick service

Excellent service right from the 1 hour response time from my online enquiry, to the friendly service with the quote at my house, right through to the team who came out and completed the job quickly and thoroughly. Pricing was cheaper than the other quotes I received too. I’d definitely recommend these guys!
E. Cichello-Brooks
E. Cichello-Brooks

Jim's Trees Pruning

Sahils' team was professional and pruned my trees so that the back yard gets more sun and my fence does not get damaged by their growth. They also cleaned up all waste and took it away. Thank you.
Richard Large
Richard LargeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plumbing issues

We had a 3+ metre crabapple tree with roots wrapped around our garden tap and pipes causing a leak. Jim’s were prompt in quoting, removing the tree and grubbing out the stump. The workmen were courteous and explained what they would do. The price was also very competitive.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Tree and stump removal

Neighbors complained our trees were interfering with their pool filtration. Rang up Gary and he assessed the next day. The 4 trees removed a couple of days after that. Very prompt and efficient. Gladly recommend their work
Alexander
AlexanderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job undertaken quickly and professionally

Arvinda and his crew turned up on time, understood exactly what I wanted, carried it out in good time and cleaned up very well. I would recommend them to anyone who needs these services.
Hope
Hope

Tree stump grinding

Absolutely fantastic! They went above and beyond to grind some particularly challenging tree stumps in our garden and did a brilliant job. I would highly recommend this expert service.
Kevin
Kevin

Job well done

Thanks to the team of 4 that pruned and trimmed 3 trees on our inner city home, very happy with the service and care they took, all very polite, removed all the trimmings and cleared the back garden.
Will use again.
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

Reasonable price, good communication, quick and cleaned up very well afterwards
Tony Cesarios
Tony Cesarios4 posts

Prefect Service

On-Time, clean job ensured area was properly clear of all debris.

Excellent job

Mad chook lady
Mad chook ladyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great job!

The arborist team was here on time and listened to my concerns about possible damage to surroundings.
The huge yukka was deftly removed without damage to nearby plants and decorative wire front fence.. the site was tidied up and they even trimmed up my diosma bush!!

Jean-Claude
Jean-ClaudeVictoria2 posts

Excellent job done

The team came in did a very professional organised job. They tackled a very difficult area with ease and did an amazing job cleaning up. Very highly recommend. Hassle free, prompt, courteous, respectful and a competitive quote. We will definitely use their services again.
Jean P.
Jean P.

Great job

The team was great, came on time and very efficient. They did a fantastic job, I will highly recommend.
graeme W.
graeme W.

Good work

Good work on the day on time efficient and friendly
Muhammad Jan
Muhammad Jan3 posts

Perfect with reasonable pricing

Very happy with professional attitude and service by Jims Bayswater team. Perfect team ontime . highly recommended.
Catherine
Catherine

Very Quick Quote and Removal of trees

Very prompt quoting service and works done within a week of quote - very impressed, thank you
Neil
NeilPerth, WA

Awesome Work

Mark and his team were simply Awesome. The quote was timely and in my estimation range. The work crew lead by Ben did some amazing work with an over grown back yard. True Professionals making sure they cleaned up after themselves and that I was happy with the job before they left. I was truly happy and I’m not one to do reviews/surveys etc but felt this Team needed to be recognised.
Tilu
TiluMurrumbidgee Region, NSW7 posts

Awesome work

Awesome work by Andrew Hill. Very professional and friendly man.
Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless service

From the moment I called to request a quote everything happened as promised. They followed up my urgent request and prioritised my job without further prompting. They informed me along the way with text messages and couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Most importantly their expertise and knowledge of trees has resulted in a professional result and my trees look all the better for it.
Paully74
Paully74Perth, WA6 posts

Very pleased with the work

What impressed me besides the great job was the sensitivity of the guys towards the trees they were pruning, they made sure that the end result was pleasing to look at. They asked me what I thought and unlike past contractors didn’t just rip into the trees.
Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service and price

On time, great price and very impressed with work completed. Very highly recommended.

David L.
David L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast friendly, affordable tree pruning service

Turned up promptly to provide a quote that was well under what I was expecting. The four trees were pruned, and the waste removed very quickly. I was super impressed with the service. I will be calling you again when my trees need another prune.
PennyK
PennyKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Exactly what I needed

Service was friendly, fast and affordable. From the time I called for a quote up until the job was done there was good communication and it was quick and efficient.
Deepak
DeepakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Harry came and gave me a very reasonable quote for chopping the trees and converting it into mulch. The guys were courteous, very professional, on time, were quick, knew what needs to be done and the trees were gone in no time. They cleaned everything and even cleared the thorny branches that fell over the fence into the neighbours backyard. Highly recommended.
RachelCo
RachelCoSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Really helpful

Lee and Mark were both lovely to communicate with, they did exactly what they said, they were helpful and efficient. Would recommend to anyone needing any tree work completed.