Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

Jim's Tree and Stump Removal (page 3 of 23)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great work Nali and team

"Nali and his crew were on time, very professional, excellent value for money, tidied everything up afterwards and checked in with me regularly during the works to ensure it was to my liking. Excellent work."

Liss

LissGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Swift, clean and friendly - great service

We were very happy with the team at Jim’s - they were a great service and very friendly team. They cleaned up afterwards and respected our property. Would definitely recommend and we will
Certainly hire again

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very pleased.

I am very happy with the job Malcolm and his team did, very quick, cleaned the yard removed all the rubbish. I also got some good advice from Malcolm as to what would be nice to plant in my yard for some lovely colour.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Jim's Tree and Stump Removal compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Fast, friendly and professional

Nigel knew exactly what to do. The trees look great. Prompt and professional service and good clean up afterwards. Also the best value for money for tree pruning. Highly recommend.

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

Satisfied Customer

"I was so impressed with the service I received from Pat and his team. From the first contact to the final product, this team was efficient and professional throughout. I am delighted with the outcome. The quote was better than expected, and they left my yard as clean as a whistle, which was the icing on the cake. Please pass on my sincere thanks and congratulations on a super job."

Malcolm

MalcolmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended.

Arrived on time, did the job and cleaned up afterwards. What more could you want?
Well, I need more words apparently, so a specific shout-out to Nick and his side-kick for a job well done.

Tammy

TammyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service. So happy with the result!

David was friendly, helpful, and went over and above for us. The job carried out professionally and quickly, and David left our property neat and tidy. We are looking forward to using David’s services again in the near future.

Fast, efficient, provided advice and cleaned up

Team of four came in. Setup safely. Provided me with some advice and competed the job in record time all whilst cleaning up professionally and efficiently. Can't recommend Nathan and his time more highly.

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Left everything tidy and no damage to house or other items in a confined area. The price was only 60% of other quotes obtained. Would happily use them again and recommend to others.

Willemina

WilleminaPerth, WA

Fuss-free tree removal

I needed a eucalyptus tree to be removed. The guys were friendly, did the job well, cleaned up after themselves, didn't damage the rest of their garden and kept to social distancing from me

Professional Job by a Professional Team

Bill and his Team provided an excellent service from beginning to a very successful end. Their efficiency was illuminating and with the large tree gone, we can now see the light!

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

David did a great job. He contacted us within an hour and attended shortly afterwards. He was efficient, professional, friendly. Cleaned up really well and we were very impressed. Would recommend.

Prompt professional Service

Arvinder and his team provided an excellent service. They knew exactly how to remove our tree without too much upheaval in our narrow garden. We Highly recommend this professional team

Tree and stump removal

The team delivered an excellent service. They were very efficient, respectful of the property (put cones over my small plants to prevent damage), the staff were courteous and the job was completed at a great price! Thank you :)

Excellent service

One time for quote, good price, very good communication. Job well done and despite breaking a window in the process (tight spot), Avneet organised and paid for replacement same day. Excellent service

Tree pruning

Thank you! The tree looks fantastic. The crew were prompt, professional and helpful. Left everything clean and tidy. Will definitely be in touch again for future trees that need trimming.

Tamara

Tree pruning

Very professional. Did everything we had agreed and a little bit more. We will definitely hire them again. They came on time and did everything in a very professional way.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Very pleased with the service

Friendly, good communication and prompt.
I got the quote one week and they were on site the next week as promised.
If you need a tree removed I would suggest you give them a call.

Aaron L.

Aaron L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, very professional and friendly

Thanks guys for a great job! the worker who came to our house was very considerate and professional and safety conscious. Myself and my kids all watched the process from the front window and were very pleased to see the stump being easily ground away. Highly recommend! thanks again

Haralds

HaraldsCurtin 2605, ACT

Excellent work

The birch tree was cut down and stump removed leaving a level ground by having the hole filled with shavings. The work was done as quickly as possible given that everyone is affected by the corana virus.

See all Jim's Tree and Stump Removal reviews