Jim's Antennas NSW, Hunter Region

Jim's Antennas NSW, Hunter Region

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Should have got the antenna checked years ago

I contacted Jim's about signal drop out. Glenn responded promptly and said he was in the area and could check it out. On assessing the issue he explained the problem and advised on the solution if we were happy to go ahead. Our old aerial was replaced and our signal went from very poor in fine conditions to 100%.
The other TV's in the house were checked and he also ensured our splitter was doing its job.
I made a follow up call about the booster that was installed and the followup service was great.
Highly recommend Jim's for TV reception issues.

Wazza59

Wazza59Hunter Region, NSW

Replaced my aerial and all Good

Peter was on-time and sorted out the problems with my reception. He charged a reasonable price for a new aerial instal as my old one was shot. I would recommend Peter to anyone who has TV reception issues. He takes his time to explain whats happening etc and is a nice bloke to boot..

Great Service

Really nice guy and very informative. It is only that I can not put a tv where I wanted that I did not go through with it but have organised for him to come to my other properties. I feel very confident that he is a top guy and wont rip me off

Electricians

Find out how Jim's Antennas NSW, Hunter Region compares to other Electricians

Happy Client

Happy ClientHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

I recently moved into a rental property in Newcastle and had difficulty receiving a TV signal. Peter returned my request for help promptly, provided excellent advice and a very professional service. I would definitely recommend him.

Meri Bird

Meri BirdHunter Region, NSW

Perfect viewing now!

Peter was excellent, my tv was very pixelated & he knew his stuff & fixed it promptly. He was very informative. Nice guy! I would recommend to him to anyone with any tv or reception issues.

Great service.

"Peter was prompt, very polite, obliging and thorough. He explained the process well, and was able to complete the work immediately which meant that we didn't need to coordinate another visit. We are very happy."

pillybee

pillybeeHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant Honest and Trustworthy

I am an aged pension so tradesman are worry but Jai Manevski was wonderful honest and trustworthy arrived when he said, knew exactly what to do. I will not use anyone else and have recommended him to my fellow pensioners as someone they can trust and feel comfortable in dealing with. Very rare commodity these days.