Jim's Antennas NSW, Illawarra & Southern NSW

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Helen N

Helen NIllawarra, NSW

Professional, friendly and highly recommended.

Josh is professional, approachable and an expert in his field. He pays attention to detail and completed each task diligently. Josh comes highly recommended and we would use him again if needed in the future.

kellee

kellee

Outstanding Service

I called to have someone out for a quote and was called within 20 minutes to arrange a time and he was here that afternoon. Found Joshua very nice, he did the job and we haven't had any problems. I would have no problem in recommending this company

Pippa Solari

Pippa SolariIllawarra, NSW

A++++

As a single mum,
Super cheap, super fast and super helpful. He supplied cables, cut perfectly into our walls and cleaned after.
All for under $200.

Thanks to josh (even during this uneasy. Covid)

Electricians

Find out how Jim's Antennas NSW, Illawarra & Southern NSW compares to other Electricians

Geneveive

GeneveiveIllawarra, NSW

Gold Star Service!!!

Jarryd was superb! I left a message on Good Friday and did not expect to hear back until the following Tuesday, but he rang me within an hour and the job was completed within the week. I was impressed with Jarryd’s honesty as he prepared me for what it might cost, but advised that he didn’t install all components as it simply wasn’t required - saving me $250 in the process. I’ve never had an experience like this before. He was also super friendly, punctual, tidy, had a exceptional work ethic and explained everything he was doing which I greatly appreciated. Even my dog was a fan, and she’s a hard one to please. I would recommend Jarryd at Jim's Antennas in a heartbeat. 10/10.

RJ and CRW

RJ and CRWIllawarra, NSW

Great service!

Jarryd has been fantastic! From my initial enquiry, he's been nothing but responsive, involved and informed.

A great work ethic and someone that takes great pride in what he does. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending Jarryd to anyone I could.

Frankie

FrankieIllawarra, NSW

An extremely professional service who are honest and reliable.

Jarryd was our technician on the South Coast and he was brilliant. My parents are elderly pensioners and he was very polite and patient with them. I highly recommend this service and technician and am very grateful for how well he looked after mum and dad!

TDB

TDBSydney, NSW

Very professional

I recently needed an Antenna to be replaced at my beach house...i contacted Jim Antennas and explained my situation as I live in Sydney and I need someone to come out ASAP. I am a shift worker and only had the 2 days off... Josh contacted me straight away, and showed up when he said he would, repaired/replaced everything. Everything took less than 1hr and he cleaned up as well...

David L.

David L.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Josh Broad sought solution through innovative thinking, keen to provide quality customer service, attention to detail, well qualified technically, cleaned up after the job. Well stocked supplies and kept working through to finish the quality job. Adhered to all OSHA work requirements including safety first with ladders and power.

Diane J.

Diane J.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent Informative Service

Jarryd was very thorough in advising me what was necessary to install the TV brackets and the possibility of problems that could occur. He also advised me on the type and measurements of the brackets.

Collin

CollinIllawarra, NSW

Jarryd was great he was on time very knowledgeable explaining everything was approchable with every concern I had with my digital tv and fixed my problem with no fuss would recommend him without a doubt to anyone who needs there digital TV fixing price was a factor to it was very reasonable.

Axel

AxelSydney

SERVICE ON A SATURDAY

Jarrod the Jim’s TV technician arrived on time on Saturday morning which the only time I was available He was very obliging Fixed the problem without fuss at a very reasonable price

rahhchel

rahhchel

Jarryd was excellent. He was punctual, friendly and very efficient in installing a new tv antenna point. Was helpful and gave advice on positioning without pressuring us. Highly recommend and will hire again

Shirl the girl

Shirl the girlIllawarra, NSW

Great job

Joshua a truly organised and very skilled gentleman who was able to identity a long standing issue that was quickly rectified. He explained all costs upfront and also what needed to be done. My husband said he would give him ten out of ten for workmanship and price if he could. He left no mess. We would highly recommend him to others and would use this company again if needed.

Didi1961

Didi1961Illawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service.

Nice guy, very helpful and gave me all the info I needed. Would highly recommend. Explained everything in detail and told me how much it would cost if I went ahead with the job. Very thorough.

Vince

VinceIllawarra, NSW

Genuine guy!!!!

Did my job efficiently and at a reasonable price . Knows his job !!! Will hire his service again if needed.Called in the morning and after lunch on a busy Friday it was done !!