Listing monitored by Jim's Antennas

• Rates and Fees

Italo Roncato
Italo Roncato Illawarra, NSW

Tv antenna work

Jim’s antenna service reply to my request online regarding my Tv antenna issue.Joshua rung me with in 10 minutes of my Inquiry.We organise a time for the service of the Tv aerial.Joshua was on time and explained what needed to do to fix the issues.Great work and would recommend them .

Prompt service

Josh from Jim's antennas was great. we had an issue at one of the holiday rental properties we manage and had guests arriving later that day. Josh was able to get everything fixed before the guests arrived

VictoriaJ
VictoriaJ

Great service from Jarryd, perfect 65” wall mount install

Arrived on time, no hassles with the job at hand, great service & attention to detail, very competitive & affordable pricing, knowledgeable and honest. 5/5 thank you again Jarryd, you’ve done such a great job.

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas NSW, Illawarra & Southern NSW compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Steve
SteveIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

We had a number of issues with reception, but joshua was quick to isolate and fix. His knowledge was exceptional, and workmanship the same. 5 Stars. I will be using his service for any antenna, foxtel or cabling work in the future.

MsChrisT
MsChrisTSydney, NSW

Excellent Workmanship

We have an old home that was in need of a digital antenna upgrade. Sam Tannouri was punctual and hardworking during the installation of new antenna, cabelling, booster & room tv sockets. The quote he gave me was what was charged on the day. He was professional, friendly and has impeccable workmanship. I highly recommend Sam Tannouri. Very happy client.

Matt.
Matt.Illawarra, NSW

Thanks Jarryd top job

Jarryd installed new high gain tv aerial and reinstalled existing Foxtel dish along with 5 new tv points and 2 new Foxtel points. His workman ship was top notch, his price was reasonable and is a good bloke as well. I would highly recommend him anytime.

Jarryd is a star!

Jarryd is super lovely and very helpful. He installed our antenna and provided lots of advice and explanations along the way. He contacted within 30 minutes of me making an online enquiry and showed up that same day. Everything was actioned quickly.

MARIA
MARIASydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

I called out for a quote and Stephane contacted me straight away
"Stephane was very professional, very friendly and helpful"
He made sure reception was perfect on every TV point
Happy to recommend anytime

Tricia
TriciaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service, punctual & job well done

Jarryd attended to my inquiry almost immediately, despite it being a Sunday night.
He came to my Shellharbour site as arranged the next day & clearly explained my antennae problems, options & pricing to repair.
He had a courteous & respectful approach & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jarryd or use his services in the future.

Helen N
Helen NIllawarra, NSW

Professional, friendly and highly recommended.

Josh is professional, approachable and an expert in his field. He pays attention to detail and completed each task diligently. Josh comes highly recommended and we would use him again if needed in the future.

kellee
kellee

Outstanding Service

I called to have someone out for a quote and was called within 20 minutes to arrange a time and he was here that afternoon. Found Joshua very nice, he did the job and we haven't had any problems. I would have no problem in recommending this company

Pippa Solari
Pippa SolariIllawarra, NSW

A++++

As a single mum,
Super cheap, super fast and super helpful. He supplied cables, cut perfectly into our walls and cleaned after.
All for under $200.

Thanks to josh (even during this uneasy. Covid)

Geneveive
GeneveiveIllawarra, NSW

Gold Star Service!!!

Jarryd was superb! I left a message on Good Friday and did not expect to hear back until the following Tuesday, but he rang me within an hour and the job was completed within the week. I was impressed with Jarryd’s honesty as he prepared me for what it might cost, but advised that he didn’t install all components as it simply wasn’t required - saving me $250 in the process. I’ve never had an experience like this before. He was also super friendly, punctual, tidy, had a exceptional work ethic and explained everything he was doing which I greatly appreciated. Even my dog was a fan, and she’s a hard one to please. I would recommend Jarryd at Jim's Antennas in a heartbeat. 10/10.

RJ and CRW
RJ and CRWIllawarra, NSW

Great service!

Jarryd has been fantastic! From my initial enquiry, he's been nothing but responsive, involved and informed.

A great work ethic and someone that takes great pride in what he does. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending Jarryd to anyone I could.

Frankie
FrankieIllawarra, NSW

An extremely professional service who are honest and reliable.

Jarryd was our technician on the South Coast and he was brilliant. My parents are elderly pensioners and he was very polite and patient with them. I highly recommend this service and technician and am very grateful for how well he looked after mum and dad!