Jim's Antennas NSW, Illawarra & Southern NSW

Jim's Antennas NSW, Illawarra & Southern NSW (page 2 of 2)

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Antennas

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Shirl the girl
Shirl the girlIllawarra, NSW

Great job

Joshua a truly organised and very skilled gentleman who was able to identity a long standing issue that was quickly rectified. He explained all costs upfront and also what needed to be done. My husband said he would give him ten out of ten for workmanship and price if he could. He left no mess. We would highly recommend him to others and would use this company again if needed.

Didi1961
Didi1961Illawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service.

Nice guy, very helpful and gave me all the info I needed. Would highly recommend. Explained everything in detail and told me how much it would cost if I went ahead with the job. Very thorough.

Vince
VinceIllawarra, NSW

Genuine guy!!!!

Did my job efficiently and at a reasonable price . Knows his job !!! Will hire his service again if needed.Called in the morning and after lunch on a busy Friday it was done !!

Other TV Antenna Installers