Jim's Antennas NSW, Newcastle

Jim's Antennas NSW, Newcastle

Excellent service

Prompt service from Peter and his staff. Price was good and I didn't feel pressured to undertake more than required. Thankyou. I will be happy to refer this service to others.

Adrian Z.

Adrian Z.Hunter Region, NSW

Peter was great

Peter arrived when he said he would, was very easy to talk to, and was extremely helpful and informative. He provided a prompt quote on all my requested services and work

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Dave

DaveHunter Region, NSW

Done a great job, new his job very well

After the strong wind bent my antenna I googled antenna services in my area, I got in touch with Jim’s services in turn put in touch with Tony, he came the same day, assessed the situation, recommended the antenna I would need and carried out the work straight away, did a fantastic job, I am very happy with the job he did and would have no problem recommending Tony to others, regards David.

I am very happy with how Jarryd was up front and explained everything. Would recommend if you need an antenna or anything like that. Was done very quickly as well

Great service from Paul in Menai area

Great service!!
Paul was on time and really thorough and helpful with suggestions on what to try to fix the problem.
I’ve got signal back so all is working!!

Danny

Danny

Great and fast service

Daniel from Jim’s was fantastic. Found the problem with our Poor TV reception and resolved it promptly and efficiently. Highly recommend him.

Polite, friendly and good advice

We had an old antenna past its use by date and sick of watching free to air channels through Foxtel we rang Jim's. Appointment was made promptly, Ashely turned up on time, was helpful and friendly. Problem was a bit tricky to fix (we live in an area surrounded by steep hills) but kept informed all the way until solved.

Highly recommend Tony

Highly recommend Tony from Jim's, My roster was all over the place but Tony managed to fit me in,he found the problem and had my tv up and running within minutes.

service

excellent service and superb attitude all the way through.We are very happy with the outcome. A job well done by Troy.

Grahame

GrahameSydney Surrounds, NSW

New digital antenna professionally installed by Jacob to replace old UHF which had ceased working

Sent a request for repair of my antenna to Jim's Antennas on a Sunday afternoon thinking it would not be read until the following working day. To my surprise, Jacob from Jims antennas contacted me that Sunday and offered to follow up with me the next day. Even better Jacob arrived on the following day and installed a new antenna and calibrated all my TV's to the new signal perfectly. Very professional and job well done, thank you.

Yeten

YetenSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Mark from Campbelltown NSW provided an excellent service with antenna installation on my Granny flat. Mark contacted me within 10 minutes of initial antenna installation enquiry and gave me a quote. Booked the job appointment for next day, installation went all good. Mark fixed few existing issues with cabling for free and provided with some good advice. I will recommend him to anyone who need his service. The best thing about Jim's product/service is warranty & standard. Thanks Mark.

John

John

TERRIBLE SERVICE

Never go for it

Antenna installed last week. Not working. wait for another one week to install amplifier . Still not working.
Waiting for next Monday for somebody to fix it.

So much hassle for such a easy & simple job
hate their service as well.

Excellent job, highly recommended

Thank you for your services Mr Ashley excellent job..! Highly recommended, great service polite And on time..! Thank you Jim's

Excellence

Found the service excellent, the tradesman was very professional, helpful and thorough. I would not hesitate to use this service again.

Perfect fast professional service, will defiantly use again

100% quality fast service, reasonably priced which was great and prompt friendly service. Will use again and defiantly recommend this service.

Hard to fault

Andrew Pugh arrived around the time he said he would,told him what i wanted,he gave me a quote,we agreed,it was all done
Within a couple of hours very happy could not fault him

Mary

Mary

Install of digital Antenna.

Ian installed our outside Antenna found him very friendly and efficient and very informative :) and took the old antenna away. Thank you.

Mick

MickHunter Region, NSW

Newcastle Service Excellent!

Our call was for reception issues due to a very old antenna and new interference. Our email was answered within minutes, and josh called soon after. He delivered service rarely found in tradesman these days. Josh was prompt, professional, on time and friendly. Clearly takes pride in his franchise.

Dan

DanSydney

Professional outfit

Great service and kept me updated on arrival time as they got caught up on a larger job; Got to our place and fixed it on the spot with out making it out to be a massive problem. Martin was Honest and Professional