Jim's Antennas QLD

• Rates and Fees

Molly

MollyCentral Queensland, QLD

QUICK SERVICE

Very happy with response to my original call. Received same day service and I live slightly out of town. Payment procedure was efficient and suitable. Highly recommend our local man

Amazing work!!

I was so happy with the work Jim's Antennas did. They fixed my tv tuning problems, cleaned up all the wires everywhere and fixed all the sockets. Also very punctual and friendly! Would highly recommend!

Grahame

GrahameThornlands

Great service. Efficient and timely.

Tae-Hwan was a very efficient tradesman - we needed a new antenna outlet and new booster inside our home. Tae-Hwan was punctual, professional, polite and did an excellent job. He ensured that we saw the new installation in the roof cavity as well as making sure we were happy with the tv signal strengths. He even made sure the tvs were retuned to pick up all stations. We are very happy we chose Jim’s Antennas and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for your service.

Rhoda M.

Rhoda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Shiraz was prompt, communicated the issue clearly and how he was going to remedy that, along with the associated costs. He took photos for us while in the roof space, he was very thorough.
Would definitely call him again if we encountered issues.

BetoYG

BetoYG

Awesome service

Called to get a quote for a TV mounted on a wall, this got organised for the next day and Shiraz was able to complete the job the same day just after the quote. Excellent service.

Robbie L.

Robbie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and efficient service

JEM is a very professional operator...knew exactly what I needed and advised clearly and job done!!!
Would highly recommend to everyone who requires any work both at home or for their caravan reception

Kent Lyons

Kent LyonsCentral Queensland, QLD

So Prompt.

Graham responded to a service request within hours. Arrived on the job next day, comprehensively sussed out our problem and within 1/2 hour the task was completed. Friendly and very helpful service.

1homecook

1homecookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tae-Hwan was exceptional - we needed a new antenna, booster and new outlets inside our home. Tae-Hwan was punctual, professional, polite and did an amazing job. Even taking photos on the roof of the antenna to show what he had done. We are very happy we chose Jim’s Antennas and would recommend to family and friends. Thank you for your service.

Fantastic service

We've just moved to Australia - Jem the chap who came to install our antenna was fantastic - he was so helpful, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble for him. He did a great job for us and we will use him again in future. I would highly recommend Jem from Jims.

Debra W.

Debra W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A necessity

Peter was well presented, very helpful and obliging. Conducted himself professionally throughout the installation of new TV antenna and disposed off all old items accordingly. Very satisfied customer, highly recommended.

Top Rating

Mark in Innisfail responded immediately and provided service the next day as arranged. The problem was promptly identified , explained and fixed. Testing for expected performance of the TV showed good results and I am happy.

Sal

SalFar North Queensland, QLD

Mark Cundy work was fantastic, friendly,professional , if I need anymore work i will be calling Mark Cundy. He was great

Mark Cundy work was fantastic, friendly, professional, did a great job,clean and tidy if I need more work done I will be calling him. He was great. Thank you you

Good Advice

Peter and Wyatt were punctual and after I explained what I wanted - I live in a block of units and I wanted an aerial plug on a different wall to be able to access free to air television - Peter explained how this wouldn't be possible without having an unsightly conduit tracking across the loungeroom. He did however give me advice on another work around - which led me to a suitable outcome for my need. Thanks again. Jenny

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tae-hwan Choi

After using another Jim’s service & was very satisfied with their workmanship we looked to Jim’s Antenna Service. We highly recommend Tae-hwan. He pays attention to detail, he is very professional & most importantly was punctual. Thank you
Tae-hwan.

Mel

Mel South East Queensland, QLD

Antenna signal problems

The company advised us a technician will call us directly and the technician advised us of when he would call in, kept us informed. Fixed the problem quickly and was knowledgeable and punctual . Would use this company again for further connections.

Steven

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jim’s Antennas Daisy Hill

Jen from Daisy Hill branch of Jim’s Antennas was awesome. Was very prompt at responding to my online request and coming out to look at my antenna issue. He was friendly and very knowledgeable, and took me through my options, and then installed a new antenna on the spot. Great service, great value, great tv reception now. Definitely recommend.

Jim’s Antennas

We live out of town and Peter was out within a few days.
Very knowledgeable and fixed out satellite TV issue within minutes; all for the price of the call out.

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

We would never use this group again for an antenna after spending $880 we still struggle. Regards Jeff

Not happy with your service wasted $880 and still don't have good reception For the service I received we should be getting a refund in fact I am going to ring fair trading.

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas
Lisa Allen

Lisa Allen

Excellent Service

We called to get a replacement antenna and Kenny was out within 1 hour on a Friday afternoon, he did a quote on site then had it installed straight away, would highly recommend

Rhys

RhysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I requested a quote for an antennae to be installed. I was contacted quickly after and the antennae was installed the next morning (which was a saturday. I am happy with the quality of the work.