Jim's Antennas QLD

• Rates and Fees
Paul Anderson

Paul AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Reception

Kenny was on time very accomodating done a perfect job fantastic to deal with it was a pleasure to deal with him I would highly recommend five star service. He was also very fair with the cost. Would not hesitate to use again.

TinaB

TinaB

A Realiable service

The Company organised an appointment as soon as possible for me - Kenny was there on time - he was very courteous and patient- did the job quickly and efficiently- only gripe is that the price seemed a bit high for the job - was simply replacing a cable but otherwise happy with the Service.

Jono

JonoHunter Region, NSW

JEM IS A GEM

We arranged for Jem to install a new TV aerial outlet in the second bedroom. He was on time and very polite. He had the job done with a minimum of fuss. We were very pleased with his service and would recommend him to others.

KJR

KJRBrisbane

Great Service, very detailed

Kenny arrived within the hour of requesting a booking. Quick to identify the issues, installed and fixed a new antenna. Came back the next morning to fix old cabling to ensure a perfect TV reception was gained. Thanks Kenny

Great Service

I called Jims antennaes after having some reception issues in the house I recently bought, When Pete arrived he told me what the problem was right away as he had spotted that my antennae was the wrong type for my area.He quickly and efficiently put up a new one for me.
I found him to be quick and efficient easy to deal with and talk to and have no hesitation in reccomending him

Cathleen Johnston

Cathleen JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gem was very friendly, excellent service and fixed the issue very quickly. Gem was very flexible on the times he was available to come and look at my reception issues.

Chris

Chris

Install wall mounting of tv

Jem was quick to respond, provided valuable advice and completed the works as quickly and efficiently possible. Very happy with the service and would gladly recommend him for any similar works.

Megan Sisely

Megan SiselySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Service person was Kenny, he was able to come immediately. He checked out the problem thoroughly and solved it, cheap, including climbing up to second storey roof aerial. Excellent service at a good price.

FrankJV

FrankJVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Intermittent Reception problems finally fixed

Taehwan's investigation before quoting was sound and inspired confidence in his recommendation which completely fixed the problems. The reception issue was in fact a result of three problems so his test equipment and diagnosis approach was essential to success.

Donna Painter

Donna PainterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Problem solved!

Don't know why we put up with reception issues for so long. Peter came promptly. He was friendly and efficient. Minimal cost. Extremely hot day. Will book again a little down the track when we need a new antenna.

Kym

KymWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service!!

Excellent service from Peter who knows how to do his job. Great communication skills & Peter strives to please. Top bloke & wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Peter from Jim’s Antennas Bundaberg Qld.

Good work

"I thought he was a good tradesman. Very obliging and did a very good job. I am happy." He was prompt and kept in contact until he came to do the job.

Rosie

Rosie

Shawn from Jim's antennas did a great job

My antenna wasn't working, Shawn was prompt, professional, gave me a quote and did a great job at replacing my no longer working antenna. I am now really pleased with my working televisions with a much better picture than before. Thanks for everything. RF

asilcim

asilcimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service with great workmanship

Taehwan offered very professional, work performed to a high standard. His attention to detail was amazing, Taehwan work is very tidy and his communication excellent. I highly recommend the use of his service.

Paulette

PauletteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job and customer service.

Absolutely happy with the job that Josh had done at my place. Very professional and polite. He explained the job that needed to be done in detail and all my questions and concerns were addressed. I am happy that I made the correct choice of using their services. Highly recommended.

Really great service

Gave me options, costings, and explanations of those options. Showed up on time, was genuinely friendly. Could not have been happier. If you want a job done quickly and on time for a decent price consider calling Jims Antennas.

disappointed

disappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service Shawn

Shawn from Jim's Antennas Brisbane failed to show up twice and didn't bother to phone me. I had to call and re-book and still didn't show.
That's it now, I'll go to the other guys.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needed to have a large TV wall mounted

Shaun came around , took a look and was able to give advice, supply and fit the required equipment straight from his van all in one visit. Service was all good

Prompt service

Graham came around to my place and sorted antenna issue in no time. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I now have great reception and and no issues now. Thanks

Marg

MargFar North Queensland, QLD

Great job and quick service

We rang for our antenna to be fixed on Friday, at the end of the week and the service provider Kenny arrived out of hours and most promptly, much to our delight!. He did the job so well and very reasonably.
Great job and quick service
We would rate his service a 6!
Thanks Kenny.