Jim's Antennas QLD

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Shawn was Very helpful and patient waiting for me to decide on where to put tv etc would highly recommend his services, was on time and courteous and polite. Excellent service

Job well done

Jem was very informative,was quick to get the job done was very thorough. Replaced old aerial.checked all existing cables put in new splitter box. Also put in an upgraded data cable.we will be giving him a ring in the near future,as we have more to do down the track.

Happy with service

Definitely happy with service from Shawn from Jim’s Ipswich. Shawn knows his stuff. Efficient and knowledgeable. Also friendly and relatable. We would happily recommend Shawn & Jim’s antena service. The price was less than we anticipated

SweetBow

SweetBowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - once he showed up

I had an appt booked with Shawn for Monday 1.6.20 but he didn't arrive and when I called, I got his message bank. I sent him a text & suggested a courtesy text would have been appreciated. Eventually we agreed on a new time & date and on that day he called wanting to come early. Job was completed in under 30 minutes

Excellent service

Kenny arrived on the dot and knows his trade. He found the faults and fixed them easily. I'm hoping I never need his services again, but if I do, I'll call straight away!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss and instantly available

Technician was very friendly and informative with future tips on maintaining my wall-mounted tvs. Finished two tvs in 2-3 hrs max, happy with the time it took and happy to use again.

Angry CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for!

Called at 9am to ask if we had an appointment today, should have cancelled then. Showed up 2 1/2 hours late and then drilled the TV bracket in the wrong place, so had to remove and redrill leaving holes in our new home. Did not follow instructions give. Then asked for us to not give him a bad review. Terrible service, very disappointed.

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas
Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Thanks Simone, I have passed your details along to Bill the area manager for Shawn. My apologies for the late response - looks like you responded 6 days ago, but I've only just received your response this morning through Product Review.

Ronald  Nutley

Ronald NutleyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

trouble with TV picture

We were very impressed with the friendly and knowledge service supplied to us and would not hesitate to use his services again or recommend him to anybody looking to use an expert TV & Antenna service man

Great Service

Gem is an asset, fantastic guy and service, very happy I got him to install my tv bracket. Great price and got it done in about two hours. Thanks again

Jacque Cann

Jacque CannNorth Queensland, QLD

Aaron was great

"Aaron was excellent! Came when he was meant to, was quick, cleaned up and was courteous with a fair price. Will call on him again when we decide to get the second Foxtel point."

Jan Calkin

Jan CalkinCentral Queensland, QLD

Advice on antenna

Thank you Aaron for your help .We weren’t sure what to do in our new rental as we had no signal with house antenna.Would be to expensive to fix so we have gone with the rabbit ears.He was very helpful and on time and new his stuff .Thank you

Hera

HeraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service highly recommend

Shawn from Beenleigh was absolutely fantastic, explained all options and helped get the best price for a new antenna booster pack. Thank you, it's great to access all the channels.

Jem was great

Thank you to Jem for being very nice and friendly. He was Knowledgeable and efficient and took the time to explain things to us. The finished product also looks great.

joanne

joanneFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I would recommend Jim's Antenna service very prompt very informative and an excellent tradesman. Antenna was installed a day after contacted Jim's Antenna. If you want a good job done and a very good price don't waste time just ring Jim's Antenna.

Malcolm R.

Malcolm R.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant work

Shawn was not just very good or excellent he was fantastic, I will highly recommended him. He went above and beyond with his assistance in this difficult time. Well done.

Misty Moon H.

Misty Moon H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pete was great, got here quicker then expected and sorted my problem out quickly, new antenna, cable, wall plug and booster, now I have perfect reception. I would recommend him to anyone

Great work by Kenny

Great price, excellent work and cleanup. Very happy with the overall job!
Was cheaper than buying effective internal antennas to hook up my daughters tvs.
Especially with all the COVID-19 restrictions, Kenny was fast and tidy and was very respectful of our space.

Job Satisfaction

Amazing Service and a great guy

I had Shawn come out one afternoon. He called when on the way. Once there he easily explained my antenna issue and new antenna installed very quickly. Highly recommend him to anyone.

Quick and easy

Shawn was very helpful and accommodating. He gave advice on different installation options to suit our individual needs taking into consideration the unique layout of our home. Would recommend to others.

Very tricky problem with 2 tv’s and foxtel

Shawn came, looked, and got system working. After he left it stopped working. Then got it going again, and then stopped again. It seems there is a fault in something to make it so hit and miss. Shawn has many ideas, and finding parts to make it perfect, has lots of knowledge to explain well.