• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Debra W.
Debra W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A necessity

Peter was well presented, very helpful and obliging. Conducted himself professionally throughout the installation of new TV antenna and disposed off all old items accordingly. Very satisfied customer, highly recommended.

Good Advice

Peter and Wyatt were punctual and after I explained what I wanted - I live in a block of units and I wanted an aerial plug on a different wall to be able to access free to air television - Peter explained how this wouldn't be possible without having an unsightly conduit tracking across the loungeroom. He did however give me advice on another work around - which led me to a suitable outcome for my need. Thanks again. Jenny

Jim’s Antennas

We live out of town and Peter was out within a few days.
Very knowledgeable and fixed out satellite TV issue within minutes; all for the price of the call out.

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas QLD, Bundaberg compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Came in the nick of time

Peter was very prompt , arrived when he said he would , went through our problem and sorted it out , Great service , He is very easy to talk to . had it sorted in no time .

Tim W.
Tim W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Such a great help and very professional - a pleasant transaction

Peter was just amazing and provided a great service with a friendly h can do attitude. Much appreciated. Some people that come to do work at the home are really grumpy - but not Peter.

Highly recommend

Excellent customer service. Was raining when peter came around and still he got in and got the job done. Great price. Highly recommend using jims antennas you won't be disappointed.

Sandra
SandraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Prompt reply to my initial enquiry to reliable service provided by a very considerate man. Much appreciated and thank you very much. Will definately call again when required and refer for further business.

David
DavidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A much needed fix.

I was recommended to Jim's Antennas by my realestate agent who had used them & was very satisfied.So i took his advice & tried them & Peter was excellent with his knowledge & expertise on the 2 occasions i had them onsite. Not expensive either.

Tom
TomWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service.

The job has been done but we have not got up to see it yet. Peter was upfront and honest with his appraisel of the work needed to fix our problem. He did the job when he said he would and has provided us with feedback of what we need to do going forward. We look forward to going up and seeing the finished job.

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very knowledgeable and courteous tradesman

Peter was very prompt and efficient He was able to find solutions to the problem which saved us money and gave us excellent service He was very approachable and polite and and was confident in his workmanship

Excellent service

Rang and was lucky to have Peter working just up the road, so he called in after that job. Peter had the job done within an hour of my call, very pleasant, happy guy, would 100% recommend him to friends.

Ronald  Nutley
Ronald NutleyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

trouble with TV picture

We were very impressed with the friendly and knowledge service supplied to us and would not hesitate to use his services again or recommend him to anybody looking to use an expert TV & Antenna service man

Misty Moon H.
Misty Moon H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pete was great, got here quicker then expected and sorted my problem out quickly, new antenna, cable, wall plug and booster, now I have perfect reception. I would recommend him to anyone

Great Service

I called Jims antennaes after having some reception issues in the house I recently bought, When Pete arrived he told me what the problem was right away as he had spotted that my antennae was the wrong type for my area.He quickly and efficiently put up a new one for me.
I found him to be quick and efficient easy to deal with and talk to and have no hesitation in reccomending him

Donna Painter
Donna PainterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Problem solved!

Don't know why we put up with reception issues for so long. Peter came promptly. He was friendly and efficient. Minimal cost. Extremely hot day. Will book again a little down the track when we need a new antenna.