• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fantastic service

We've just moved to Australia - Jem the chap who came to install our antenna was fantastic - he was so helpful, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble for him. He did a great job for us and we will use him again in future. I would highly recommend Jem from Jims.

Jill R.

Jill R.South East Queensland, QLD

Job well done!

Very competent and polite technician. The issue was quite complex but it was resolved in a timely manner and the cost reasonable.
We would not hesitate in calling for assistance again.

Troy H.

Troy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Honest appraisal and professional fitout

The tech that attended our house at OXENFORD, QLD was exceptional. Was very courteous and professional. The tech was upfront about limitations of what he could and could not provide so our expectations were considered of the result we wanted with tuning and install. Highly recommended. The tech was very quick to attend and had very high customer service ethic. Awesome job!

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas QLD, Gold Coast compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mounted TV

Customer service goes above and beyond. Abu was very patient despite my mind changing. More than happy to help measure furniture pieces. Highly recommend! Very friendly, kind and great price.

Phil K

Phil KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

This is the second time I’ve used this service and found it excellent both times . Fixed a difficult problem and a fair price . Highly recommend. Received a call back within hours and had same day appointment.

J Freeman

J Freeman

Installing Fetch

"Initial call turned into something far more complex, yet Abu was able to overcome the problem. Working efficiently and swiftly. " Prompt, professional and good communicator. (Do NOT ask me to complete a minimum of 30 words. )

Angry CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for!

Called at 9am to ask if we had an appointment today, should have cancelled then. Showed up 2 1/2 hours late and then drilled the TV bracket in the wrong place, so had to remove and redrill leaving holes in our new home. Did not follow instructions give. Then asked for us to not give him a bad review. Terrible service, very disappointed.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Thanks Simone, I have passed your details along to Bill the area manager for Shawn. My apologies for the late response - looks like you responded 6 days ago, but I've only just received your response this morning through Product Review.

Glenn Brown

Glenn BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

From the Time Taehwan came to view and quote the job he was nothing but professional. He arrived on time clean tidy and looking the part. He did the job which I couldnt be happier with. I would recomend Taehwan and use him again on another project.

Grant is great!

Grant was excellent, running late but called twice inform of arrival time, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend Grant.

Susie

SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service

Tom was great, he arrived early and was friendly and efficient. He did a great job and was knowledgeable about his work, listened to what we wanted and got the job done, and left everything tidy when he left. We would definitely recommend Tom and Jims Antenna to anyone wanting work done, the service is super efficient and well priced.
Thanks for the great work.

Professional job all the way- recommended.

Mark arrived on time, to install a new phone point in a bedroom we were turning into an office. His manner was friendly yet professional, and explained to us clearly everything that needed to be done beforehand. Very happy with the result and also the very reasonable cost.

Can't fix my reception

I called 2 days ago called today and was told they won't be coming to fix my reception thanks alot for helping now we have to go without tv over Xmas

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Gez. I’m sorry we’ve been unable to assist you. unfortunately this is our busiest week of the year and we get booked out in advance.

Easy service

Best thing about Jim’s is how easy it is. We arranged a time for the guy to come over, he gave us a quote, we agreed, he fixed t there and then.
I had a question a few days later and he was quick to respond with advice.
Cost me $300 but at least it was hassle free!

Tim Haywood

Tim Haywood

Good response

The community Housing company I work for contacted Jim's Antennas & they had all of the insurance details for us. He responded same day & got the job done. Give them a try as they are good value for money

Merf

MerfKenmore Hills brisbane

Very efficient and professional.

I had Jong out to replace my antenna which was broken. I found the service fantastic from start to finish and very efficient. I would certainly recommend him and your company. The price was very good as well.

Jean Brisbane 1/6/2018.

Prompted and courteous service

I rang Jim’s Antena service to see if I could have another TV point put in
I was told some one would contact me , and he did we made a time for the next day , unfortunately I had to cancel because of another commitment, Warren rang me to make another which was the next day he was there when he said he would be
Very happy with the job and his whole approach
Will certainly recommend Jim’s to other people ...
June

Great Service

Warren was prompt and efficient installing a new aerial and cabling within 2 hours great service . Problem all fixed within a couple of hours.

Perfect job

Very happy with the job done by jim’s Antenna’s they were very professional with there work. Would highly recommend them to family and friends

True professional

The Jim’s antenna representative was amazing. He came prepared and went above and beyond. We moved into a brand new house and he made sure we had the TV mounted on the wall in the perfect position. He also made sure all the antennas were connected as they were not completed by the builder.
Will use their service again.
Second time using Jim’s antennas and you won’t be disappointed.

Tom arrived as promised. He is efficient and gave me a good run down of how to use the products. Very good service. Thanks Tom