Jim's Antennas QLD, Gold Coast

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Angry CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for!

Called at 9am to ask if we had an appointment today, should have cancelled then. Showed up 2 1/2 hours late and then drilled the TV bracket in the wrong place, so had to remove and redrill leaving holes in our new home. Did not follow instructions give. Then asked for us to not give him a bad review. Terrible service, very disappointed.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Thanks Simone, I have passed your details along to Bill the area manager for Shawn. My apologies for the late response - looks like you responded 6 days ago, but I've only just received your response this morning through Product Review.

Glenn Brown

Glenn BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

From the Time Taehwan came to view and quote the job he was nothing but professional. He arrived on time clean tidy and looking the part. He did the job which I couldnt be happier with. I would recomend Taehwan and use him again on another project.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Grant is great!

Grant was excellent, running late but called twice inform of arrival time, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend Grant.

Susie

SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service

Tom was great, he arrived early and was friendly and efficient. He did a great job and was knowledgeable about his work, listened to what we wanted and got the job done, and left everything tidy when he left. We would definitely recommend Tom and Jims Antenna to anyone wanting work done, the service is super efficient and well priced.
Thanks for the great work.

Professional job all the way- recommended.

Mark arrived on time, to install a new phone point in a bedroom we were turning into an office. His manner was friendly yet professional, and explained to us clearly everything that needed to be done beforehand. Very happy with the result and also the very reasonable cost.

Can't fix my reception

I called 2 days ago called today and was told they won't be coming to fix my reception thanks alot for helping now we have to go without tv over Xmas

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Gez. I’m sorry we’ve been unable to assist you. unfortunately this is our busiest week of the year and we get booked out in advance.

Easy service

Best thing about Jim’s is how easy it is. We arranged a time for the guy to come over, he gave us a quote, we agreed, he fixed t there and then.
I had a question a few days later and he was quick to respond with advice.
Cost me $300 but at least it was hassle free!

Tim Haywood

Tim Haywood

Good response

The community Housing company I work for contacted Jim's Antennas & they had all of the insurance details for us. He responded same day & got the job done. Give them a try as they are good value for money

Merf

MerfKenmore Hills brisbane

Very efficient and professional.

I had Jong out to replace my antenna which was broken. I found the service fantastic from start to finish and very efficient. I would certainly recommend him and your company. The price was very good as well.

Jean Brisbane 1/6/2018.

Prompted and courteous service

I rang Jim’s Antena service to see if I could have another TV point put in
I was told some one would contact me , and he did we made a time for the next day , unfortunately I had to cancel because of another commitment, Warren rang me to make another which was the next day he was there when he said he would be
Very happy with the job and his whole approach
Will certainly recommend Jim’s to other people ...
June

Great Service

Warren was prompt and efficient installing a new aerial and cabling within 2 hours great service . Problem all fixed within a couple of hours.

Perfect job

Very happy with the job done by jim’s Antenna’s they were very professional with there work. Would highly recommend them to family and friends

True professional

The Jim’s antenna representative was amazing. He came prepared and went above and beyond. We moved into a brand new house and he made sure we had the TV mounted on the wall in the perfect position. He also made sure all the antennas were connected as they were not completed by the builder.
Will use their service again.
Second time using Jim’s antennas and you won’t be disappointed.

Tom arrived as promised. He is efficient and gave me a good run down of how to use the products. Very good service. Thanks Tom

Fast Efficient and Knowledgable

Peter from Jims Bundaberg responded quickly to my call and identified the problem within minutes of arriving. As I am an electrical engineer with electronics background I understood the issue and with the small spectrum analyser he showed me the offending mobile carriers that were killing my reception. He installed a masthead amp that had the 4G filters and my problem was fixed.
His price was very fair and I am totally satisfied. I would recommend him to anyone.

Outstanding customer service

Excited to finally use a "tradie" who returns your calls, arrives at the designated time and completes the job efficiently without charging the earth.

Certainly would recommend Warren and Jim's Antennas for your audio needs.

Gail

GailWorongary

Excellent service

Mantas was professional and very friendly. His Service was prompt and Efficient , No TV one minute new antenna then there was TV. Jims antennas Great job and fast reliable service

Tim

TimCoolangatta

Fast Response

Thanks for the fast response, both with your insurance details & going to site. Our company will use your servaces again

Great friendly Service

Serviceman showed up on time, very pleasant and helpful, I will definitely use Jims Antennas for my next job and will recommend them to anyone.
Thank you!

Best service ever

Needed help in Hervey Bay and was so happy with the fast response and the problem fixed and the explaination about how the problem occurred. I would recommend to anyone.