Jim's Antennas SA

Jim's Antennas SA

Angela

AngelaMurray Mallee, SA

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Duane returned my call promptly & attended to my T.V. Reception issue punctually explaining the problem at hand clearly & concise what options were available. Efficient- polite - with excellent customer service. Thankyou

Julie Kay

Julie KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Daniel from Jims Antennas St Marys

Full marks to Daniel from St Mary's and Pasadena Jims Antennas
He recently gave excellent service and an extremely helpful young man
Explained exactly what was the problem and endeavoured to fix in the best possible way

Ethernet Cable Installation

Working perfectly thanks! In 2005 hired Jim's Antennas for TV Antenna Installation, job well done then and now for installation of Ethernet Cable room to room, Duane did a brilliant job, very happy with result.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

The job was to wall mount a TV including installation of wires within a stud wall including passing through a nogging within the wall. Duane was very responsive and knowledgeable. He did an excellent job including cleaning up afterwards. Very friendly and easy to get on with.

Gary

GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied customer

Had sean come out and do numerous jobs,including setting up and installing my 75in tv and sound bar...work was of the highest quality and cleaned up after completion,pleasant person and very happy with work done

Gordon

GordonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jims antenna port noarlunga

Sean did everything we asked from him professionally, expertly and for a good price. Very unusual these days to see him there on time. We will definately use him again.

Dianne

DianneAdelaide

Jims Antennas

"Duane is certainly a very good ambassador for the Jims group. He was prompt, had excellent customer skills and was very knowledgable about his field of work. We were extremely pleased with the result. The next time I want a serviceman Jims Group will be at the top of my list"

Lauren V.

Lauren V.Southern and Hills, SA

Daniel was Fantastic!

Daniel (Aldinga Beach) was excellent! He was friendly, professional and went the extra mile to ensure we had the best reception. We will be definitely be recommending his services to others.

Beck

BeckMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, Prompt, Reliable

Fast, professional, prompt, reliable, affordable service. Duane visited quickly - even though I live rural. He was well set up and was able to give an estimate of price prior to service. He kept me informed throughout the process and gave me options. He enabled me to watch what he was doing and was happy to talk and keep me informed. Thanks Duane, and Jim's Antenna's for service and professionalism.

Brent

BrentMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt and excellent service

Duane contacted me 5 minutes after the job was posted. He came out that day and was very thorough even taking pictures of damage that had been done to the roof of our new home by tradies. The job was completed quickly and at a great price. Would confidently recommend him to anyone.

Gef

GefCentral, SA

All too difficult

Rang the central number to ask for contact and a quotation. Got asked significant personal detail only to be told that no-one was available and I should try again later - nothing pro-active or service-oriented: you're on your own, mate! But we do have sufficient detail to spam you!
That is not a reflection on the individual franchisees. Some of them clearly do a splendid job.

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Mel W

Mel WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best service I have ever received!

I would just like to say that Neil W would have to be one of the best service men I have ever dealt with. From the beginning of the process to the end, I cannot fault him one bit. His work and customer service skills are absolutely impeccable. He is an absolute credit to your business and I will be sure to recommend him to anyone that is looking for a similar service! Thanks again Neil, we are so appreciative of your work and service!

TV reception problem

The representative turned up at a time close to what he promised. He was knowledgeable, efficient, explained what was needed, gave a quote and completed the job quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

New TV antenna

Shane was very knowledgeable, polite, on time and explained everything that needed to be done and a price.
He was able to put up the new antenna and put in a new cable on the day that he came to give me a quote.
I would definitely recommend Jim's Antennas to install your new antenna.

Quick from quote to installation

They were quick and very friendly. From call to installation it was just over an hour. Would highly recommend them. Thanks for the quick response and friendly service. Thanks Jim.

Great service - prompt and thorough

From the online request for a quote until the completion of the job the technician was quick to respond and on time for the service call. The job was explained to me, costs were clear and options offered. Once I had accepted the quote Jim (Simon) was able to start straight away and had all necessary parts in the truck. I have no hesitation in recommending Jim to family and friends. Many thanks.

Justin

JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great workmanship

Daniel was fast to respond to my query. He was polite and knew exactly what I wanted. He completed the job on time and to quote. His workmanship was excellent.

Hannah

HannahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work

They were out there to resolve the issue super fast and haven't had any issues since. The service was very polite and he was happy to help get the job done with no fuss.

Sal B

Sal BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast attendance - problem fixed - Happy

Peter called back within 20 minutes and came out within the hour. He explained why I was getting a horribly pixilated picture and showed me what was causing the problem on his signal strength meter. A new antenna was installed quickly and without fuss. Peter was friendly and professional and took the time to answer all my questions. This happy customer has no hesitation in recommending Jim's Antennas.

Ashley Kirk

Ashley KirkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great service with good results.

After my initial contact at the service centre, Matt from Jim's Antenna called me as promised, arranged a time to come to my home the next morning, and indeed arrived at the appointed time. I agreed on the cost to replace my corroded antenna, and Matt efficiently did the installation. He was friendly and efficient and now my TV picture is perfect