• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Vicki

VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telephone Socket Replacement

David came to my home told me the job he had to do and completed job in timely manner very well presented and good work skills will let family know to use his services if required

OldsaltMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripping of pensioners

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shane from Jim's Antennas Gawler

Shane arrived very promptly and worked quickly and efficiently to change over our antenna and power booster to a digital system to replace a failing 15 year old system. He checked all the existing TV points too. Everything works perfectly now. I was also very pleasantly surprised with the cost. Thanks, Shane

Jim's Antennas Morphett Vale - Best Tradie Experience for Years

Peter was punctual, personable, polite and professional in solving TV reception issues that had been exacerbated by the poor workmanship of other tradies.
We cannot recommend him highly enough.
Thanks Peter.

Chris

ChrisSouthern and Hills, SA

Mark was everything we needed to fix the telly reception

Mark arrived on time, diagnosed the problem pretty quickly and set about fixing it. We had one of the cheap govt antennae’s that were fitted by govt when it changed to high def. the new antennae provided by Mark works great, he knew hus stuff. Mark was a really great guy and the 90 year old homeowner is now happy he gets all the stations. The antenna guy who visited last year , didn’t fix anything but took his money. We will continue to trust Jim’s antennas, thank you Mark.

Chook N.

Chook N.Southeast, SA

Terry Manser. Franchisee.

An absolute pleasure to deal with. I thought this would be dearer as ...up in the roof interior, up on top of roof, checking all leads and points. Bingo!!!! For a disabled lady spending a great deal of time in bed he was gold. Thank you Terry.

Gabrielle

GabrielleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Daniel Ward - ADELAIDE - Great Service!

Thanks Daniel, quick and quality installation in a tricky old home. Couldn’t recommend highly enough, friendly service and great value! We had same day service, two antennas installed in one tree hill area. Very happy with our new tv :)

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Daniel did an amazing job!

He managed to install an outlet in a really difficult area in our 2 storey home. A tough job well done! I have no hesitation recommending him to anyone. Wendy

Terrific work!!

Shane Williams did a top notch job with my new Home Theatre at Two Wells. Install of projector + screen as well as surround sound. Great communication also & expert touch on getting the setup right. Strong recommend here!

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Antenna installed

Peter from Morphett Vale, Jims Antennas,
was great with installing an updated antenna in a new spot on the roof.
Very fast, and a good job. Pleased with his job and he is a pleasant person to deal with. Very friendly.

George

GeorgeAdelaide

Highly recommended

Just had my TV mounted on the wall with the cables hidden within the wall fantastic job Peter the installer was a true professional very knowledgeable and skilful. I highly recommend for a top class job

AnonSouthern district SA

AnonSouthern district SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Southern antenna company

Initial issue with payment to be resolved.
Spoke to the area manager for the district who was very understanding forth right and professional. Issue was resolved expediently, without further issue.
Happy with result.

Fantastic work from start to finish

Neil, I would really like to thank you for the fantastic job you did. He did really well with the mounting of my television and installation of the antenna. Our room looks more spacey. Will definitely use your service in the future. Thank you heaps, and your service is appreciated.

Helen O.

Helen O.

Excellent service

Within hour of contacting Jim, I had a phone call to arrange quote / job. Bunsrun on time, polite, efficient, professional. Good service, value, price. All precautions taken in covid-19 environment.

Ken

Ken

A job well done

He was on time, very good at what he did and knew his job. I was a happy customer. We had a pigeon problem and he helped me with that as well.
Cheers Ken.

GWT

GWTSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic honest service

We were having trouble with our TV pixelating and as it reasonably old thought possibly may be time for a new one-thought we'd just get connections etc checked first. Had one local "Antenna expert" out who charged $330.00 to "fix"the problem BUT said we needed a $1200.00 satellite dish to really fix the problem after he supposedly "tweeked" with wires to get a better range/picture.
Still pixelating and after getting absolutely no picture we got onto Jim's Antennas Victor Harbor- Stuart is fantastic - can"t recommend him enough. He fixed the problem within an hour - reprogrammed both our TVs, no need for a satellite dish(!) and haven't a problem with our TV since!! Didn't charge the earth either!!!!!
HE'S A GEM
Would well recommend him

Danni

DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt & Professional

Can't speak more highly of Shaun, quote request was placed via internet, Shaun called within 10 minutes, explained the issue, Shaun knew exactly what I had explained. Shaun was able to come the next morning, checked the problem gave us a very reasonable quote and was able to complete the job immediately.
Will definitely use again and highly recommend to friends and family.

Dianne

Dianne

We rang Jim's Antennas of Morphett Glandore on Sunday booked for Monday
They were on time Actually 1 hour early brilliant Did a great job Will use them again Have spread word to family and friends

J.M

J.MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great price, great attitude

Adrian was super friendly, the price was fantastic and the response time was prompt. I was just after a quote and was happy with the price so Adrian installed the antenna on the spot.

Peter O'Connell

Peter O'ConnellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Price changed after job completed with no additional work nor materials.

Quote given before job accepted $135
Price demanded after job done $175
No additional, time, work, material.
Franchisee's reason given: "It is my accent you misheard me".
I have his quoted price recorded clearly on my phone.
I have tried to communicate with Franchisee twice. No reply.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Peter. My apologies, if you could please send me an email - heidis@jimsantennas.com with your address details and a contact number and we'll look into this matter further for you. thank you