Jim's Antennas SA

• Rates and Fees
George

GeorgeAdelaide

Highly recommended

Just had my TV mounted on the wall with the cables hidden within the wall fantastic job Peter the installer was a true professional very knowledgeable and skilful. I highly recommend for a top class job

AnonSouthern district SA

AnonSouthern district SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Southern antenna company

Initial issue with payment to be resolved.
Spoke to the area manager for the district who was very understanding forth right and professional. Issue was resolved expediently, without further issue.
Happy with result.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic work from start to finish

Neil, I would really like to thank you for the fantastic job you did. He did really well with the mounting of my television and installation of the antenna. Our room looks more spacey. Will definitely use your service in the future. Thank you heaps, and your service is appreciated.

Helen O.

Helen O.

Excellent service

Within hour of contacting Jim, I had a phone call to arrange quote / job. Bunsrun on time, polite, efficient, professional. Good service, value, price. All precautions taken in covid-19 environment.

Ken

Ken

A job well done

He was on time, very good at what he did and knew his job. I was a happy customer. We had a pigeon problem and he helped me with that as well.
Cheers Ken.

GWT

GWTSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic honest service

We were having trouble with our TV pixelating and as it reasonably old thought possibly may be time for a new one-thought we'd just get connections etc checked first. Had one local "Antenna expert" out who charged $330.00 to "fix"the problem BUT said we needed a $1200.00 satellite dish to really fix the problem after he supposedly "tweeked" with wires to get a better range/picture.
Still pixelating and after getting absolutely no picture we got onto Jim's Antennas Victor Harbor- Stuart is fantastic - can"t recommend him enough. He fixed the problem within an hour - reprogrammed both our TVs, no need for a satellite dish(!) and haven't a problem with our TV since!! Didn't charge the earth either!!!!!
HE'S A GEM
Would well recommend him

Danni

DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt & Professional

Can't speak more highly of Shaun, quote request was placed via internet, Shaun called within 10 minutes, explained the issue, Shaun knew exactly what I had explained. Shaun was able to come the next morning, checked the problem gave us a very reasonable quote and was able to complete the job immediately.
Will definitely use again and highly recommend to friends and family.

DIANE HARVEY

DIANE HARVEY

We rang Jim's Antennas of Morphett Glandore on Sunday booked for Monday
They were on time Actually 1 hour early brilliant Did a great job Will use them again Have spread word to family and friends

J.M

J.MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great price, great attitude

Adrian was super friendly, the price was fantastic and the response time was prompt. I was just after a quote and was happy with the price so Adrian installed the antenna on the spot.

Peter O'Connell

Peter O'ConnellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Price changed after job completed with no additional work nor materials.

Quote given before job accepted $135
Price demanded after job done $175
No additional, time, work, material.
Franchisee's reason given: "It is my accent you misheard me".
I have his quoted price recorded clearly on my phone.
I have tried to communicate with Franchisee twice. No reply.

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Peter. My apologies, if you could please send me an email - heidis@jimsantennas.com with your address details and a contact number and we'll look into this matter further for you. thank you

ripped off my 84 yr old mom

fitted a $400 antenna for a house that is 2 km from a booster tower, phoned with my concerns, was told "We do not fit the antenna that is like $100.." rip off merchants!!! stay away

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Gary. If you could please email me - heidis@jimsantennas.com with your contact number and your mothers address and we will look into this matter further.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Great experience

This service was in Victoria which is not in the list of options for States, hence I clicked the nearest state listed SA. I am on holiday in a caravan park in Maryborough. Couldn't get proper TV reception. Contacted Jim's who arranged for Paul Harrison from Jim's Antennas to contact me. Paul came out and installed an appropriate antenna, checked signals, re-tuned the TV and all is now good. Paul is a great guy, very patient, great knowledge and great attitude. Jim's and Paul have my gratitude and my recommendations. I will contact them again when needed.

Angela

AngelaMurray Mallee, SA

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Duane returned my call promptly & attended to my T.V. Reception issue punctually explaining the problem at hand clearly & concise what options were available. Efficient- polite - with excellent customer service. Thankyou

Julie Kay

Julie KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Daniel from Jims Antennas St Marys

Full marks to Daniel from St Mary's and Pasadena Jims Antennas
He recently gave excellent service and an extremely helpful young man
Explained exactly what was the problem and endeavoured to fix in the best possible way

Ethernet Cable Installation

Working perfectly thanks! In 2005 hired Jim's Antennas for TV Antenna Installation, job well done then and now for installation of Ethernet Cable room to room, Duane did a brilliant job, very happy with result.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

The job was to wall mount a TV including installation of wires within a stud wall including passing through a nogging within the wall. Duane was very responsive and knowledgeable. He did an excellent job including cleaning up afterwards. Very friendly and easy to get on with.

Gary

GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied customer

Had sean come out and do numerous jobs,including setting up and installing my 75in tv and sound bar...work was of the highest quality and cleaned up after completion,pleasant person and very happy with work done

Gordon

GordonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jims antenna port noarlunga

Sean did everything we asked from him professionally, expertly and for a good price. Very unusual these days to see him there on time. We will definately use him again.

Dianne

DianneAdelaide

Jims Antennas

"Duane is certainly a very good ambassador for the Jims group. He was prompt, had excellent customer skills and was very knowledgable about his field of work. We were extremely pleased with the result. The next time I want a serviceman Jims Group will be at the top of my list"

Lauren V.

Lauren V.Southern and Hills, SA

Daniel was Fantastic!

Daniel (Aldinga Beach) was excellent! He was friendly, professional and went the extra mile to ensure we had the best reception. We will be definitely be recommending his services to others.