Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Matt

MattSouth West, WA

Very happy with the service 10 minutes after asking for a quote at 9pm I get a message for the rep in my local area asking if he could call he spent 20 minutes taking me through my opinions I highly recommend him very personal and did a great job

Rates and Fees

Very pleased with the service

Nice guy, actually learnt a lot about Jim's in conversation, I am now looking into buying a Jim's pool franchise. I am now in contact with the Perth franchiser for Jim's Pools.

Marty

MartyPerth, WA

Friendly and professional service

We had a 65" TV mounted by Jeremy in Port Kennedy. The job was done professionaly and the service was friendly. After the job Jeremy cleaned up.
Won't hesitate to use Jim's services again.

Tony

Tony

Professional

The TV technician was proactive and timely.He called to inform me what time he will arrive and kept to his word.He did a good job and he was very clean.

Aranee KAU

No satisfaction grantee, don't believed what said on website.

Call up and complains on service and told they do not responsible for their franchise . I have to sort out with the person who done the work .Well i bought service because of Jim's reputation. Clearly Jim just want money and responsible for nothing .

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Extremely poor service from Call Centre.

Called the supplied number to organise a quote for some residential work. After explaining in detail what we required, which was not complicated, we were told that all the contractors were very busy and would probably not return our call. Not very professional. How about passing on our request to the contractor so that can make their own decision?

Pina Sbrocco

Pina SbroccoPerth, WA

Excellent service.

Top job! Jeremy kept me informed of what he was doing (as he was doing work at my mums house) even sent me photos of before and after. Was so professional and very helpful. Good price to!

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Great Job

Great work, on time and reasonably priced, Paul from Jim's Antennas (Aubin Grove), replaced our old faulty antenna with a new digital one and managed to get all our channels working again. We had some issues with large trees affecting the installation and he had to use a different type of Antenna and an extension pole, he had all the gear on-board so could fix it on the spot.

paul

paulPerth, WA

Very professional

Had a replacement phone line installed under the house, Chris the technician was very professional, punctual and well mannered. Well worth the $200 to have access to the internet again.

Flawless

Christopher from the Byford franchise was professional, friendly and did an amazing job at my house installing an antenna, could not recommend him more highly. Thank you for the great service, Chris.

Rates and Fees

Good punctual service. I find Jim's heavily depends on the individuals providing the service and have used antenna and lawn. Jim's has been great and those who have attended in karnup are awesome

Peter P.

Peter P.Perth, WA

Could not fault Jeremy he went above and beyond, communication was fantastic. He is honest reliable and punctual and you dont find to many trades that are. I will be having Jeremy back to install my tv's and I would advise you to do the same you won't be disappointed. Thanks again for the quick and efficient install.

Fantastic

Jeremy was wonderful. He returned my request within a few minutes and he attended the same day I called. Communication was fantastic. Couldn't fault him at all. What wonderful service.

Louise Thom

Louise Thom

A+A+A+ Service.

Jeremy installed a TV point two days ago & was very professional in every way.He was punctual, friendly & extremely helpful explaining the whole process.I took his advice & have managed to source the correct remote control.Many thanks.

July 19th 2019 Update: Excellent friendly service!

Jeremy added a TV point in my house yesterday. He was extremely professional in every aspect & I can highly recommend his services.
Decided to take his advice & managed to source a LG remote control for that particular model TV.
Thanks again, very much appreciated.

Steve H

Steve HPerth, WA

Phone and Data cabling installation Service Professional and Excellent

Jeremy is the franchisee servicing southern area's from Mandurah to Spearwood - Excellent Professional on time and a pleasure to deal with I would highly recommend him and have done so. He provided a professional service / quote and then completed the job, which included rerouting of our Phone connection to significantly improve our NBN connection and installing data cabling and connection points as requested.

Good customer service

Jake from Jim's antennas was quick to put up a new antenna in bad weather. He was respectful and caring. The customer service centre ladies were helpful too. I didn't miss my favourite TV show, thanks to your quick response.

Danny

DannyPerth, WA

Efficient and friendly

I found our problem was fixed quickly and was not too costly - found the issue quickly and replaced the part . We had a HDMI connection going to two TV Screens and it stopped working , it ended up being a splitter that needed replacing . Chris found the problem and was very efficient prompt and friendly

Excellent job. Very Happy

Jake was an excellent technician. Punctual, knowledgeable, well priced, thorough, polite and did the work exactly as I had asked. Highly recommend this guy, guaranteed to do a good job, thanks Jake.

Neena

NeenaSydney, NSW

Very grateful- the serviceman was prompt in response and quick in solving our problem

The serviceman met with my tenant and fixed the problem that was causing a lack of reception at the property

The tenant advises me he was very happy with the help offered by the serviceman

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

Couldn’t be Happier

Thanks to Jake Lee, Franchisee in Perth. Made a call on Saturday morning, called back within 30 mins, home visit within 2 hours, problem solved. Very fast efficient service, very happy.