Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth (page 2 of 10)

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Antennas

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Satisfied customer

Chris from Jim's was punctual. He was friendly, professional and efficient. He provided professional advice. He even helped me to tune my other television without any extra cost. Highly recommended!

charles
charlesPerth, WA

satisfied customer

On time. Looked at what was required and came straight to the point and gave me two options that would work. I picked the option which suited me and the work was done professionally . On completion the old antenna was placed into the recycle bin and the TV was tuned into the new replacement. Very good service I would recommend the company.

Great service and communicator.

Our antenna was not working since we moved into our new house. Was contacted very quickly by Jeremy and got it organized swiftly. He worked quietly while my partner was having a meeting in his office, then called me instead to discuss details. I found that extremely courteous. Installation happened without a problem and at a reasonable price too. Overall very happy with Jeremy's service. Highly recommend him.

james h
james hPeel, WA

Friendly and knowledgeable

My local Jim came promptly and tested my antennae and cables. He was very polite and courteous.
His care and professionalism really show through with where he placed his ladder, and how he dealt with the testing of cables etc. on the roof.

Good overall service

Punctual. Straight to the point rather than trying to sell unnecessary products. Completed work as requested. Had minor issue post work but was sorted professionally. Overall good service. Yes, would recommend Mani's service.

Sigi C.
Sigi C.Perth, WA

Great Service!

Very accommodating with my TV installation. Quick, friendly and professional. Arrived on time, on a Saturday, with all equipment needed for the job. Happy with this service and would recommend him for all TV jobs.

Job Satisfaction
Robin O
Robin OPerth, WA

Friendly service and no surprises

Very prompt reply to my initial enquiry. Technician arrived on time and provided a no obligation quote that was comparable to others. Installation was completed professionally, in a friendly manner and he tidied up afterwards.

Emer N.
Emer N.Perth, WA

Great service!

Phoned mid morning and Mani arrive around midday. Gave me a quote and could do the job straight away. Really helpful and patient in answering my questions and explaining all the options. Cleaned up and left the place tidy. Great service!

Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

Saved my Grand Final party !!

Friday arvo emergency call request and Mani was there Saturday as promised and an hour later we were saved - "Awesome service/responsiveness- I would highly recommended these guys for their outstanding service !

Stretch
StretchPerth, WA

Excellence in work and attitude

Can not fault this very pleasant and professional man. Manpreet (Manni) is an excellent ambassador for Jims. Not only professional work but took the time to explain what he was doing, although not asked.

All fixed

I was very impressed with Jeremy's knowledge of the products he offered and the installation process required for my house.
The job was completed in the timeline and price quoted.
I am very happy to recommend Jim's Antennas

Kim
Kim

Manpreet was Great

I am writing to thank Manpreet he was able meet me after work the day after making contact with him and replace my Antenna. Just in time to watch the Football on the weekend. I greatly appreciate his services and would recommend him to my friends.

K Ho
K HoPerth, WA

Professional service and good products at competitive price

Manpreet from Jim's Antennas WA, Perth, was very professional in testing the signal strength at my location and proposed the right antenna which ensured very good reception for the TVs in my new home. He was also able to resolve some unforeseen issue on site when adding a new TV antenna point and completed the job well. After the work, he cleared up the debris and left a clean site. All these by matching other competitive prices! Highly recommended.

Ambiga S
Ambiga SPerth, WA

Fantastic Service by Mani Saini

Great service, very professional yet has a personal touch and took me through the process of how the work was being carried out. Thank you Mani, for a great job done.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Television wall mounted , set up & tuned , bracket supplied.

Prompt return call.
Excellent service & advise.
Excellent knowledge.
Checked to ensure my requirements were understood.
Excellent housekeeping at the end of the job.
Personable & friendly gentleman.
Most competitive price .
First class and professional, I will definitely be a return customer.

James b
James bPerth, WA

Wish I could give 0 stars

I gave the guy instructions on what needed doing and he completely disregarded that and Did not install the point in the bedroom as requested instead 'fixing' the point in the lounge, Not impressed

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi James. Can you please email me @ heidis@jimsantennas.com so we can look into this matter further for you? Thank you.

Alan
AlanPerth, WA

Brilliant service from start to finish

Cannot fault the dedication & service from all staff at Jim's Antennas, Jeremy who done the installation was 1st class Professional. Responded with phone call within 5 minutes, job quoted, booked in & done within 24 hours.

Jen S.
Jen S.Perth, WA

Extremely satisfied customer

Jeremy was extremely professional, knowledgable and took time to ensure I understood the technology jargon and worked until the job was completed. Highly recommend his services. You’re in good hands.

Christine
ChristinePerth, WA

Great service and communication.

Contacted me immediately and were so prompt. Did what they said they would and communicated throughout the job. Cost was as expected and felt it was good value. Thank you!

Quick efficient service

From the time I lodged an enquiry on the internet the response was fast - within 30 minutes. Christopher came out at a time convienent to myself and then gave me a quotation for repairs/upgrade. Christopher came the next day and completed the work. On realising that a couple of other electrical items in the house were not working because of our upgrade he then attended to them. A great service and would recommend.

Excellent service

Moved into a new home without any TV points or internet connection. Jeremy came the same day and did the TV points plus gave some really good advice.
Still waiting for internet, be good if ISP could learn from excellent service provide by Jeremy from Jim’s

Highly recommend Jeremy in mandurah

From submitting my request online to having Jeremy come out the whole process was very fast. Fabulous communication. Took my covid19 questions seriously. Fault found, gave me recommendations. Prompt, clear communication. Raving fan. No hesitations in booking or recommending Jeremy at all.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Excellent service

Jeremy was on time and extremely knowledgeable. Instead of trying to extract more work for us he offered a cheaper alternative to our issue. We will be getting him back next week to do some more work . Highly recommend Jeremy.

Very happy

"Super prompt service (same day). Great advice and very reasonable prices. Jeremy provides an all round great service with a friendly smile and a helping hand."
I can highly recommend Jeremy.

Gazza
GazzaPerth, WA

Quick response and professional

Jeremy was very thorough in his analysis of the fault we had with our TV reception. We were very pleased with his professional service and reasonable cost of the repair.