Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth (page 4 of 11)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great antenna

Been meaning to get this job done for ages. Great efficient service from Jake. Fully recommend him to anyone wanting this particular service

Extremely prompt service

Immediate response to my call and very quick to come to my home.Replied honestly to my questions and carried out the job efficiently. I was very happy with the friendly service and extra help.

Monika

MonikaPerth

Friendly and efficient service

Dean from Jim's Antennas contacted me promptly after I made my initial online enquiry with Jim's Antennas. Once we organised a time that would suit both of us, he installed a new TV antenna and cable both promptly and efficiently. He was polite and friendly the entire time; from the first phone call right up until he was leaving my house. I think he did a great job - I haven't seen TV reception and image quality like this in a long time!

I'll also note that this was the second time I requested services from the Jim franchise within a six month period. I wasn't disappointed then (Jim's Mowing), and wasn't left disappointed this time either. I won't hesitate in recommending Dean and Jim's Antennas services to others.

Find out how Jim's Antennas WA, Perth compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Great service and issue solved!

Excellent customer service, quick response time, good pricing and thenissue we had was solved on the day. We would definitely use this service again.

excellent service

It is so hard to find tradespeople these days who are punctual, do a good job, clean up after themselves, offer good ... instead of money grabbing .... advice, and who are pleasant and helpful. David Rodriquez is my antenna man of choice, really can't fault his attention to detail, dedication to his customers, and knowledge of his product and of what the customer requires. Even faced with difficulties he is about finding a resolution, and puts no stress on the customer. Thank you so much David, your service is greatly appreciated.
Jane

Love my shutters

Love my shuttersPerth

Ryan Santos was excellent very obliging. Nothing was impossible. I would use his service again and certainly recommend him to anyone who wants to have antenna installed.

Knowledge & service

Gary's in Torquay & really provides great service and extensive knowledge. He arrived when he said, added TV antenna points, laid in speaker cables and supplied & installed TV wall mounts. All of this while keeping me informed and providing options. He knows his stuff alright! Highly recommended.

Very impressed with Jim's Antennas

Jake responded to my call within half an hour and within two hours my TV reception was fixed and I had a new antenna! Jake explained everything to me so I felt I understood what the issues were.So happy - wish I'd called earlier.

Kbenn

Kbenn

Excellent Service

Daniel came to fix our TV connection, appreciated his good service, was very prompt and knew what he was doing, good advice given about getting the best from our location of Antennae.
Kaye - Athelstone.

TV antenna repair

Problem was identified quickly. Chris replaced the antenna and suggested the best aerial for our
needs Service was friendly and proficient thank you!! Would recommend to anyone!

Problem solved!

Shaun was outstanding. He solved our problem and explained it well. He made a second visit without charge so that we could get a refund on a faulty piece of equipment sold to us by a major chain.

Excellent job and service

Prompt professional service. Very polite and knowledgeable. Worked efficiently and completed the job promptly. Explained exactly what was required to fix the problem. Value for money. I have no hesitation in recommending this service.

Great work arrived on TIME !!

Canning Vale WA Paul was great very helpful arrived on time when he said he would and was very pleasant to deal with would refer him to other people

Robyn

RobynPerth

Excellent service

Excellent service from Jake! Attended on time to the minute and sorted out my TV reception within minutes.
Would definitely recommend!

Good job

I called jim antennas hotline then answered in polite manner. Then booked Cris for us to come have a free quote for my antenna enquiry. Just as soon as I hanged up with the receptionist Cris already called and said he is in the area and going to have a look. At that very time he installed the antenna. Very fast! Very efficient! And on top of that offered us a free cable for our tv! Would definitely recommend you guys! Keep it up.

Find out how Jim's Antennas WA, Perth compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Nice to see good old customer service is alive

Ryan did a job for me in my house in Como, WA. The service was excellent and Ryan went beyond what was requested. I would certainly recommend him. If all the the Jim’s people are like this it is good to see a company that still values the customer.

Jordi

JordiMelbourne

Incredible antenna service

A called the office and Robert called me back immediately, at 5pm on a Saturday. He came on the Wednesday for a quote and to my surprise installed my antenna then and there, to my double story dwelling. He connected my tv and even made an extra connection cord as needed, even tuned my new tv. I would highly recommend Robert to anyone!

Decibel

DecibelPerth, WA

Happy as the proverbial, sorted out my NBN FTTN Issues

Went to the website and requested a quote. Had a call back within half an hour and explained my problem with a constant disconnecting NBN service. He turned up the next day as stated and provided a quote. He was able to and did perform the job straight away and all of my disconnection issues have now disappeared.

Very professional

Shaun was very professional .arrived at the exact time and explained well about the job.
We will have the service again

Bill B

Bill BPerth

Thanks Jim

Service beyond expectation. I had a call within minutes of submitting a request (in the evening) and the TV antenna installed the following day. If only all tradespeople were as efficient!