Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth (page 4 of 11)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Paul was fantastic

After getting my quote and booking in the job, It was imperative that Paul arrived on time so I could get back to work.
On the dot he arrive and I left him to do his thing. Great job well done.

David

DavidCastaways Beach

Happily un-corroded

With no TV reception, I phoned Jims. I was informed Mark could be there tomorrow at 1300hrs.
Yes, he was running late and yes, I received a phone call to explain situation and Mark arrived not long after.
We discussed the reception problem and Mark checked the TV, then worked methodically along all the cables up to the the roof. The Booster was badly salt corroded and he showed me a photo (with a bit of rope holding it onto the arial). Mark had a replacement unit in his vehicle, explained the cost which was very reasonable. I gave the go ahead and he quickly fixed the problem. no mess, no fuss and I’m very satisfied.
Recommend, YES!

Frank

FrankEmbleton

Impressive!

Jake showed remarkable problem-solving ability and perseverance when repairing cabling for our home theatre system. At the same time, he was respectful, efficient, and ultimately well-priced. Highly recommended. (Frank from Embleton)

Great picture on the TV

Cameron was great, he came to do a quote and I gave him the job there and then. He listened to what I wanted and did a great job, no mess left behind. the job was done in less time than I though it would take.

Andrew M

Andrew MHobart

Highly recommended

Terrific prompt service, Grant is very knowledgeable and did a thorough job. Terrific communication also, both prior to and during the job.

H.Cure

H.Cure

TV Wall Mounted

Very happy with the service provided from Chris. He was on time, cleaned up after the job, friendly and professional and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend.

Jas and Owen

Jas and Owen

Jake Lee - Excellent service

I have had Jake Lee from Jim’s Antennas Padbury out twice. Once was to install a new antenna and another time a new TV point.
Both times he has been prompt, efficient, friendly, listens well, explains what he’s going to do, and provides a high-quality service. Highly recommended.

TV Point Install.

Deancame to put in two TV points in my unit and did a fabulous job with a very difficult job.
He was on time, professional, knowledgeable, very hardworking, and he even improved an existing point he picked up was not the best fitting.
Great rep for Jim's Antennas.

I googled Jim's Antennas and requested a quote online. Within seconds I had an email saying Paul would call me within 2 hours to make a time to come out. That call came within 10 minutes. An hour later he was here and not long after that we had an antenna and a tv point all installed. I give them a 10/10 for service :-)

Excellent service

Totally lost my tv reception - called Jim's, heard from their local guy Dean within two minutes and was able to book him in for the next morning. Dean diagnosed the issue quickly and made sensible and well presented recommendations. All sorted with minimal fuss. Very highly recommended.

Angie lyndon

Angie lyndonPerth, WA

All good

Everything done well. Pleasant kind man who put up new antenna n removed the duff one n took it away.

KMW

KMWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Had lost reception then called Jim's Antennas who could attend that day. Great service, friendly, on time, efficient and completed the job as required. Thank you

Fast, efficient, good price

I would recommend Pete to friends and family with TV reception problems. My problem was quickly fixed with the installation of an antenna at reasonable cost.

Great antenna

Been meaning to get this job done for ages. Great efficient service from Jake. Fully recommend him to anyone wanting this particular service

Extremely prompt service

Immediate response to my call and very quick to come to my home.Replied honestly to my questions and carried out the job efficiently. I was very happy with the friendly service and extra help.

Monika

MonikaPerth

Friendly and efficient service

Dean from Jim's Antennas contacted me promptly after I made my initial online enquiry with Jim's Antennas. Once we organised a time that would suit both of us, he installed a new TV antenna and cable both promptly and efficiently. He was polite and friendly the entire time; from the first phone call right up until he was leaving my house. I think he did a great job - I haven't seen TV reception and image quality like this in a long time!

I'll also note that this was the second time I requested services from the Jim franchise within a six month period. I wasn't disappointed then (Jim's Mowing), and wasn't left disappointed this time either. I won't hesitate in recommending Dean and Jim's Antennas services to others.

Great service and issue solved!

Excellent customer service, quick response time, good pricing and thenissue we had was solved on the day. We would definitely use this service again.

excellent service

It is so hard to find tradespeople these days who are punctual, do a good job, clean up after themselves, offer good ... instead of money grabbing .... advice, and who are pleasant and helpful. David Rodriquez is my antenna man of choice, really can't fault his attention to detail, dedication to his customers, and knowledge of his product and of what the customer requires. Even faced with difficulties he is about finding a resolution, and puts no stress on the customer. Thank you so much David, your service is greatly appreciated.
Jane

Love my shutters

Love my shuttersPerth

Ryan Santos was excellent very obliging. Nothing was impossible. I would use his service again and certainly recommend him to anyone who wants to have antenna installed.

Knowledge & service

Gary's in Torquay & really provides great service and extensive knowledge. He arrived when he said, added TV antenna points, laid in speaker cables and supplied & installed TV wall mounts. All of this while keeping me informed and providing options. He knows his stuff alright! Highly recommended.