Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth (page 4 of 12)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Neena

NeenaSydney, NSW

Very grateful- the serviceman was prompt in response and quick in solving our problem

The serviceman met with my tenant and fixed the problem that was causing a lack of reception at the property

The tenant advises me he was very happy with the help offered by the serviceman

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

Couldn’t be Happier

Thanks to Jake Lee, Franchisee in Perth. Made a call on Saturday morning, called back within 30 mins, home visit within 2 hours, problem solved. Very fast efficient service, very happy.

Rhod

RhodPalmyra

Thanks Jim

Called Jim’s to sort out the ABC, which had just vanished. Ryan was able to come that day, very friendly, nailed the problem and got into it. Efficient and professional. Reception now perfect.

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

Excellent service

I contacted Jim’s antenna’s my call was returned within 15 minutes as promised.
Paul came that day and arranged to come at my convenience he was on time and replace a much needed antenna no more pixels.
I am very happy with the service l received good job Paul and thank you again if needed l would use your service again and will recommend you to my family and friends
Regards
Margaret T

Rosco

RoscoPerth, WA

Next day service - Totally satisfied.

I had a new antenna installed by Cameron of Jim's Antennas in 2017 due to loss of signal from Channel 10. The same problem occurred again and Cameron came out promptly the next day at the promised time to diagnose the problem. He found the antenna was OK but needed to be moved ~ 3 meters to get a better signal. He did this for a nominal fee as the original antenna was guaranteed for 5 years.
Great service and highly recommended.

Excellent service from Jake!

Jake was excellent - he clearly explained my options and carried out the job very professionally. He was also happy to answer further questions and give advice. I wouldn't hesitate to use Jake again in the future.

Mark

Mark

Old Fashioned Good Service

Jake turned upon time and after checking the antenna, recommended two choices and explained the pros and cons of each. The antenna was replaced and cables changed quickly and efficiently. Cost was less than quoted by others

Bruiser

BruiserSerpentine

Shocking service

Shocking service was told before Xmas someone will contact you. No call, rang back 2 weeks later we might call you by end of the day if not call us back.
Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't want the work then just say so upfront, don't stuff people around.

Jim's Antennas
Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Bruiser. Our apologies for the poor service you have received - if you're able to provide me with some further details including your street address via PM I will look into this matter further.

ChrisM

ChrisMPerth

Awesome service

Jake came over on a Saturday afternoon to quote (only time I was available), installed both TVs by Wednesday AND a week before Christmas!
Couldn’t recommend him high enough!
Love tradies that clean up after themselves.

Paul was fantastic

After getting my quote and booking in the job, It was imperative that Paul arrived on time so I could get back to work.
On the dot he arrive and I left him to do his thing. Great job well done.

David

DavidCastaways Beach

Happily un-corroded

With no TV reception, I phoned Jims. I was informed Mark could be there tomorrow at 1300hrs.
Yes, he was running late and yes, I received a phone call to explain situation and Mark arrived not long after.
We discussed the reception problem and Mark checked the TV, then worked methodically along all the cables up to the the roof. The Booster was badly salt corroded and he showed me a photo (with a bit of rope holding it onto the arial). Mark had a replacement unit in his vehicle, explained the cost which was very reasonable. I gave the go ahead and he quickly fixed the problem. no mess, no fuss and I’m very satisfied.
Recommend, YES!

Frank

FrankEmbleton

Impressive!

Jake showed remarkable problem-solving ability and perseverance when repairing cabling for our home theatre system. At the same time, he was respectful, efficient, and ultimately well-priced. Highly recommended. (Frank from Embleton)

Great picture on the TV

Cameron was great, he came to do a quote and I gave him the job there and then. He listened to what I wanted and did a great job, no mess left behind. the job was done in less time than I though it would take.

Andrew M

Andrew MHobart

Highly recommended

Terrific prompt service, Grant is very knowledgeable and did a thorough job. Terrific communication also, both prior to and during the job.

H.Cure

H.Cure

TV Wall Mounted

Very happy with the service provided from Chris. He was on time, cleaned up after the job, friendly and professional and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend.

Jas and Owen

Jas and Owen

Jake Lee - Excellent service

I have had Jake Lee from Jim’s Antennas Padbury out twice. Once was to install a new antenna and another time a new TV point.
Both times he has been prompt, efficient, friendly, listens well, explains what he’s going to do, and provides a high-quality service. Highly recommended.

TV Point Install.

Deancame to put in two TV points in my unit and did a fabulous job with a very difficult job.
He was on time, professional, knowledgeable, very hardworking, and he even improved an existing point he picked up was not the best fitting.
Great rep for Jim's Antennas.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

I googled Jim's Antennas and requested a quote online. Within seconds I had an email saying Paul would call me within 2 hours to make a time to come out. That call came within 10 minutes. An hour later he was here and not long after that we had an antenna and a tv point all installed. I give them a 10/10 for service :-)

Steve8426Hobart

No Show - Hobart

Had a job booked in last week and was a no show and hasn't phoned back. I don't often give tradies a second chance to waste my time so about to book an alternative. Fingers crossed.

Steve8426

Update - Never got a follow up despite replying to an SMS from Jims. Ended up doing the job myself with good advice from Jaycar. Saved hundreds.

Excellent service

Totally lost my tv reception - called Jim's, heard from their local guy Dean within two minutes and was able to book him in for the next morning. Dean diagnosed the issue quickly and made sensible and well presented recommendations. All sorted with minimal fuss. Very highly recommended.