Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth (page 5 of 11)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Robyn

RobynPerth

Excellent service

Excellent service from Jake! Attended on time to the minute and sorted out my TV reception within minutes.
Would definitely recommend!

Good job

I called jim antennas hotline then answered in polite manner. Then booked Cris for us to come have a free quote for my antenna enquiry. Just as soon as I hanged up with the receptionist Cris already called and said he is in the area and going to have a look. At that very time he installed the antenna. Very fast! Very efficient! And on top of that offered us a free cable for our tv! Would definitely recommend you guys! Keep it up.

Nice to see good old customer service is alive

Ryan did a job for me in my house in Como, WA. The service was excellent and Ryan went beyond what was requested. I would certainly recommend him. If all the the Jim’s people are like this it is good to see a company that still values the customer.

Jordi

JordiMelbourne

Incredible antenna service

A called the office and Robert called me back immediately, at 5pm on a Saturday. He came on the Wednesday for a quote and to my surprise installed my antenna then and there, to my double story dwelling. He connected my tv and even made an extra connection cord as needed, even tuned my new tv. I would highly recommend Robert to anyone!

Decibel

DecibelPerth, WA

Happy as the proverbial, sorted out my NBN FTTN Issues

Went to the website and requested a quote. Had a call back within half an hour and explained my problem with a constant disconnecting NBN service. He turned up the next day as stated and provided a quote. He was able to and did perform the job straight away and all of my disconnection issues have now disappeared.

Very professional

Shaun was very professional .arrived at the exact time and explained well about the job.
We will have the service again

Bill B

Bill BPerth

Thanks Jim

Service beyond expectation. I had a call within minutes of submitting a request (in the evening) and the TV antenna installed the following day. If only all tradespeople were as efficient!

V Good

Paul was quick, clean, informative and efficient.
Will call again when we need help and recommend both Paul and Jim!
Merry Christmas

Patsy

Patsy

First rate job

Grant was excellent. Installed the antenna, helped mount new TV, provided all the necessary cables and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

Paul B

Paul BPerth

Jake Solved all my broken Internet and TV issues

Jake,

What can I say. What a top guy. Not only did he come and fix my TV and internet issues on a 36 degree day he also went to the extra step to sort my incoming cables to boost my internet speed from 5mps to 10mbps. He brought my house back into the 21st century. Thanks Jake

Excelent service with efficient members of Jims

Ryan answered my call within 15 minutes. Arranged to come next day which was very prompt. Could not ask for a nicer efficient and polite person to talk to. Where any questions was no problems to answer to cover all my concerns. I will recommend Ryan to any persons needing an Antenna

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Very Streamlined Process

Excellent work from Ryan. Arrived early, but texted to let us know. Professional manner, clear explanations and easy to converse with. Antenna and extra point are both working well.

Old fashion service with a smile

Phone the direct number rcieved a emaik and a follow up text regarding a time for the day. I did this at 10pm that night not expecting any thing until the next day... i was impressed.
The next day Christopher arrived on time a big happy smile and well groomed. His knowledge and and help to fix the problem after getting in a roof on a very hot day.
Gave us a quite then repared straight away then doubke checked all 4 TV and each channel.
Christopher is in our local Byford area and what s awsome example to be Jims Antenna front man....

Highly recommend and definatley would use him again....
Very professional

Wendy

WendyWestern Australia

Shaun was very efficient and prompt. He also ended up helping out my neighbour on the same day with her aerial problems.

Arrived on time completed the job very happy with Cameron's work

Excellent service from Cameron from jarrahdale west australia . Arrived on time complex job. Was very helpfull regarding other issues we had

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Excellent service.

Cameron was recommended to me by a work colleague who was very impressed with his quality of work and service. We have to agree that Cameron’s work and professionalism was first class. And great value for money!

Fantastic service

Ryan was fabulous. We had no TV service and had to find a fast solution. He turned up on time (at a time that suited us) and he was professional and knowledgeable. He was clean and tidy with his work and extremely helpful. I’d recommend him to everyone.

Great and friendly service

Paul was very professional would recommend him to anyone for a job well done.
Was very quick getting back to me fantastic.

Arrived on time, and took no time to get the job done.

Paul arrived when he said he would. Found the problem quickly explained what he could do and the cost. We had a very old antenna with 1st generation digital technology, he was actually surprised it was working at all. We were on the air within 1/2 an hour with extra stations we didn't know existed. AAA1 service Paul Thank-you very much.

fixing TV to wall and WiFi issues

thanks Eddie, you knew your stuff, with a minimum of fuss. will have to get you back asap to fix other matters!