Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth (page 6 of 12)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Old fashion service with a smile

Phone the direct number rcieved a emaik and a follow up text regarding a time for the day. I did this at 10pm that night not expecting any thing until the next day... i was impressed.
The next day Christopher arrived on time a big happy smile and well groomed. His knowledge and and help to fix the problem after getting in a roof on a very hot day.
Gave us a quite then repared straight away then doubke checked all 4 TV and each channel.
Christopher is in our local Byford area and what s awsome example to be Jims Antenna front man....

Highly recommend and definatley would use him again....
Very professional

Wendy

WendyWestern Australia

Shaun was very efficient and prompt. He also ended up helping out my neighbour on the same day with her aerial problems.

Arrived on time completed the job very happy with Cameron's work

Excellent service from Cameron from jarrahdale west australia . Arrived on time complex job. Was very helpfull regarding other issues we had

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Excellent service.

Cameron was recommended to me by a work colleague who was very impressed with his quality of work and service. We have to agree that Cameron’s work and professionalism was first class. And great value for money!

Fantastic service

Ryan was fabulous. We had no TV service and had to find a fast solution. He turned up on time (at a time that suited us) and he was professional and knowledgeable. He was clean and tidy with his work and extremely helpful. I’d recommend him to everyone.

Great and friendly service

Paul was very professional would recommend him to anyone for a job well done.
Was very quick getting back to me fantastic.

Arrived on time, and took no time to get the job done.

Paul arrived when he said he would. Found the problem quickly explained what he could do and the cost. We had a very old antenna with 1st generation digital technology, he was actually surprised it was working at all. We were on the air within 1/2 an hour with extra stations we didn't know existed. AAA1 service Paul Thank-you very much.

fixing TV to wall and WiFi issues

thanks Eddie, you knew your stuff, with a minimum of fuss. will have to get you back asap to fix other matters!

I wish to thank Jim's for your quick and helpful advice and an easy fix with no problems after the job was completed, all good.

Find out how Jim's Antennas WA, Perth compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Great customer service and good installation

David called within a couple of minutes of me submitting my enquiry, David talked through my requirements which was a new aerial installation for our newly built home. David arrived on time and then gave my wife and I a price for 2 different types of aerials. We did receive a lower quote and David discounted his price for the same aerial. Very happy with the installation, neat, tidy and cleared up all packaging and left zero mess. Was great service from start to finish, as we had literally moved in the day before with 3 young kids, David made it a pain free experience. Thanks

Thoroughly recommend Chris. Excellent job.

Chris was punctual, knowledgeable and skilled. He also went a little above and beyond what might normally be expected. I could not have asked for more. Brilliant.

Ted

TedPerth WA

Install new PC connection socket and data point

Paul Bagnall was the service technician.
All was done cleanly and effectively.
Result: good internet and good smart TV connection.
Ted

Fantastic Service - with Tony at Jim's Antenna's. Perth WA

I was transferred direct to Tony from the call centre, and he was at my house within 30 minutes and had a new antenna fitted within 2 hours. Reliable, knowledgeable and helpful is hard to find these days and Tony was all this and more. Thanks for a great job, I would recommend him to anyone

Sue

Sue

Jims Antennas at Coff Harbour the best.

Scott of Coffs Harbour Jims Antennas was really friendly, prompt and reliable. I would recommend him to anyone anytime. Great service!

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glen was friendly, professional & experienced. He took pride in his work and was neat and tidy, explained in detail what the problem was and provided the solution. I would not hesitate to recommend Glen.

Find out how Jim's Antennas WA, Perth compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Job done on time and professional service

We were very happy with the swift installation of our TVs to our office. We needed this done urgently and it was completed on the same day as the quote. Very happy!

sherbert

sherbertPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

Jake is so polite and made an excellent job installing our antenna. He identified a problem and tried very hard to resolve it for us, Highly recommended.

BMA

BMA

Quality Product and Great Service

I had an antenna supplied and installed by Jim's Antenna. Jim's were able to advise me which the best product was for us in the area we are in with being close to the coast. Jim's were able to install the antenna on the day requested with nothing being to hard for them to complete.
Thank you to Jim's Services as we have appreciated the support and work completed.

Trace

Trace

TV reception fixed!

We bought a house that had problems with T.V
reception on Chanel 9 only. The problems were identified by Chris. The main issue was the wrong products installed in our house making the problem worse and poor knowledge from a previous tradies .The update also installed a cheap antenna on our roof. The solar panels on the neihbours roof behind ours was also interfering with our reception. Chris was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you we would not hesitate to call again!

Criz

Criz

Gives you options to choose from.

They won't let you pay for a more expensive product/service if they think you don't really need it. Very honest. The guy messaged me prior to coming that day. Very prompt!