Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth (page 6 of 11)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great and friendly service

Paul was very professional would recommend him to anyone for a job well done.
Was very quick getting back to me fantastic.

Arrived on time, and took no time to get the job done.

Paul arrived when he said he would. Found the problem quickly explained what he could do and the cost. We had a very old antenna with 1st generation digital technology, he was actually surprised it was working at all. We were on the air within 1/2 an hour with extra stations we didn't know existed. AAA1 service Paul Thank-you very much.

fixing TV to wall and WiFi issues

thanks Eddie, you knew your stuff, with a minimum of fuss. will have to get you back asap to fix other matters!

Find out how Jim's Antennas WA, Perth compares to other TV Antenna Installers

I wish to thank Jim's for your quick and helpful advice and an easy fix with no problems after the job was completed, all good.

Great customer service and good installation

David called within a couple of minutes of me submitting my enquiry, David talked through my requirements which was a new aerial installation for our newly built home. David arrived on time and then gave my wife and I a price for 2 different types of aerials. We did receive a lower quote and David discounted his price for the same aerial. Very happy with the installation, neat, tidy and cleared up all packaging and left zero mess. Was great service from start to finish, as we had literally moved in the day before with 3 young kids, David made it a pain free experience. Thanks

Thoroughly recommend Chris. Excellent job.

Chris was punctual, knowledgeable and skilled. He also went a little above and beyond what might normally be expected. I could not have asked for more. Brilliant.

Ted

TedPerth WA

Install new PC connection socket and data point

Paul Bagnall was the service technician.
All was done cleanly and effectively.
Result: good internet and good smart TV connection.
Ted

Fantastic Service - with Tony at Jim's Antenna's. Perth WA

I was transferred direct to Tony from the call centre, and he was at my house within 30 minutes and had a new antenna fitted within 2 hours. Reliable, knowledgeable and helpful is hard to find these days and Tony was all this and more. Thanks for a great job, I would recommend him to anyone

Sue

Sue

Jims Antennas at Coff Harbour the best.

Scott of Coffs Harbour Jims Antennas was really friendly, prompt and reliable. I would recommend him to anyone anytime. Great service!

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glen was friendly, professional & experienced. He took pride in his work and was neat and tidy, explained in detail what the problem was and provided the solution. I would not hesitate to recommend Glen.

Job done on time and professional service

We were very happy with the swift installation of our TVs to our office. We needed this done urgently and it was completed on the same day as the quote. Very happy!

sherbert

sherbertPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

Jake is so polite and made an excellent job installing our antenna. He identified a problem and tried very hard to resolve it for us, Highly recommended.

BMA

BMA

Quality Product and Great Service

I had an antenna supplied and installed by Jim's Antenna. Jim's were able to advise me which the best product was for us in the area we are in with being close to the coast. Jim's were able to install the antenna on the day requested with nothing being to hard for them to complete.
Thank you to Jim's Services as we have appreciated the support and work completed.

Trace

Trace

TV reception fixed!

We bought a house that had problems with T.V
reception on Chanel 9 only. The problems were identified by Chris. The main issue was the wrong products installed in our house making the problem worse and poor knowledge from a previous tradies .The update also installed a cheap antenna on our roof. The solar panels on the neihbours roof behind ours was also interfering with our reception. Chris was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you we would not hesitate to call again!

Criz

Criz

Gives you options to choose from.

They won't let you pay for a more expensive product/service if they think you don't really need it. Very honest. The guy messaged me prior to coming that day. Very prompt!

Vicki

VickiByford

Fantastic Service

Christopher from Jim's Antenna's was fantastic. We lost television transmission every time it rained so I called Jim's Antenna's to get some help. Christopher rang within 10 minutes and after explaining our difficulties he quickly arranged an appointment to come and check out the problem. He arrived a little late but let me know in plenty of time so that I wasn't waiting around. He quickly diagnosed the problem and within an hour had us up and running again. Price was reasonable and he even reset all our TV's for us.

Gail B

Gail B

Jake visited out property for a TV plug installation. The service he gave went beyond what I had asked, checking extra details and then taking time to explain numerous times (making sure I fully understood) how the system worked. Highly recommended.

Kat

KatPerth

Get job no problems what so ever

Great guys very polite. Extremely helpful and do at great job highly recommended. And great prices wouldnt go anywhere else

Jock

Jock

Job well Done

found ourselves without TV reception about midday rang Jim's and Jake was out at four o'clock Jake discussed the problem and solution new antenna fitted and our 3 TVs tuned in not long after 5 o'clock We found Jake to be both courteous and professional and would not hesitate in using him again Well done Jake

Fantastic service

Thanks Daniel for your service . We were so impressed with your over and beyond service , we couldn't believe what a great job you did .even fixing botched up jobs previous antenna men had left , very friendly and always explaining what u were doing , so glad we got u . Thanks again.