Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

Jim's Antennas WA, Perth (page 7 of 12)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glen was friendly, professional & experienced. He took pride in his work and was neat and tidy, explained in detail what the problem was and provided the solution. I would not hesitate to recommend Glen.

Job done on time and professional service

We were very happy with the swift installation of our TVs to our office. We needed this done urgently and it was completed on the same day as the quote. Very happy!

sherbert

sherbertPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

Jake is so polite and made an excellent job installing our antenna. He identified a problem and tried very hard to resolve it for us, Highly recommended.

BMA

BMA

Quality Product and Great Service

I had an antenna supplied and installed by Jim's Antenna. Jim's were able to advise me which the best product was for us in the area we are in with being close to the coast. Jim's were able to install the antenna on the day requested with nothing being to hard for them to complete.
Thank you to Jim's Services as we have appreciated the support and work completed.

Trace

Trace

TV reception fixed!

We bought a house that had problems with T.V
reception on Chanel 9 only. The problems were identified by Chris. The main issue was the wrong products installed in our house making the problem worse and poor knowledge from a previous tradies .The update also installed a cheap antenna on our roof. The solar panels on the neihbours roof behind ours was also interfering with our reception. Chris was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you we would not hesitate to call again!

Criz

Criz

Gives you options to choose from.

They won't let you pay for a more expensive product/service if they think you don't really need it. Very honest. The guy messaged me prior to coming that day. Very prompt!

Vicki

VickiByford

Fantastic Service

Christopher from Jim's Antenna's was fantastic. We lost television transmission every time it rained so I called Jim's Antenna's to get some help. Christopher rang within 10 minutes and after explaining our difficulties he quickly arranged an appointment to come and check out the problem. He arrived a little late but let me know in plenty of time so that I wasn't waiting around. He quickly diagnosed the problem and within an hour had us up and running again. Price was reasonable and he even reset all our TV's for us.

Gail B

Gail B

Jake visited out property for a TV plug installation. The service he gave went beyond what I had asked, checking extra details and then taking time to explain numerous times (making sure I fully understood) how the system worked. Highly recommended.

Kat

KatPerth

Get job no problems what so ever

Great guys very polite. Extremely helpful and do at great job highly recommended. And great prices wouldnt go anywhere else

Jock

Jock

Job well Done

found ourselves without TV reception about midday rang Jim's and Jake was out at four o'clock Jake discussed the problem and solution new antenna fitted and our 3 TVs tuned in not long after 5 o'clock We found Jake to be both courteous and professional and would not hesitate in using him again Well done Jake

Fantastic service

Thanks Daniel for your service . We were so impressed with your over and beyond service , we couldn't believe what a great job you did .even fixing botched up jobs previous antenna men had left , very friendly and always explaining what u were doing , so glad we got u . Thanks again.

Can finally watch tv when it rains!

Sent an Email, they replied in 10mins, arranged a time Jake rang to confirm actually was a little early! He looked at what needed doing offered a choice of solutions, i picked one did it there and then! Disposed of old antenna in bin, very happy he didn't leave it lying around, excellent friendly service couldn't be happier

Martin

MartinMundaring

Very pleased with the service I received

David from Jim's Antennas did an excellent job in fixing my TV reception. He arrive exactly on time and was very thorough in investigating and fixing the cabling in my home and installed a new antenna. He fully explained everything he was doing.

Emma

Emma

Jim's Antennas

Jake Lee arrived on time and was so personable. He fixed my television, programmed the channels and improved the colour. As I had just moved into a rental he checked the other rooms to make sure if I had any other outlets and if so to make sure that they were working. Jake was professional and knew exactly what he was doing. I would highly recommend Jake to others. Thank you so much. Couldn't be happier!

Excellent prompt service

Rang with a wiring problem and was contacted almost immediately by Daniel who was then able to come straight out and rectify it. He was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Would highly recommend him.

Find out how Jim's Antennas WA, Perth compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Colin provided a terrific service at a very reasonable cost. He was timely and professional and very helpful in terms of assisting us to understand our options. He went above and beyond to solve problems and help us get the best result.

Busa head

Busa headPerth

After being let down by 2 other "antenna specialists" I called Jims, and WOW, David called me within 5 minutes and showed up exactly on time the next morning. Job done, friendly service and a very fair price, I'd recommend Jims to anyone, Thanks again David and Jims.

Champion Shaun!

Shaun was fast to respond to my request, was on my doorstep on time, did the check fast and efficient and provided helpful tips. Top job and I have recommended him to family & friends

Happy customer

My Antenna man turned up early and had my issues fixed in no time. Very happy with the service he provided

Excellent service.

Service was friendly, prompt and professional. The new antenna was installed quickly and I would recommend this service to others without hesitation.