Jim's Antennas WA, Perth

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Antennas

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
James b
James bPerth, WA

Wish I could give 0 stars

I gave the guy instructions on what needed doing and he completely disregarded that and Did not install the point in the bedroom as requested instead 'fixing' the point in the lounge, Not impressed

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi James. Can you please email me @ heidis@jimsantennas.com so we can look into this matter further for you? Thank you.

seanoPerth, WA

Terrible experience ripped off my pensioner parents wont return calls

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Sean. Your complaint has been passed along to Hans out complaints manager.

I wont hold my breath

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Sean. Hans has tried calling you twice yesterday. Is there a convenient time for him to call?

Aranee KAU

No satisfaction grantee, don't believed what said on website.

Call up and complains on service and told they do not responsible for their franchise . I have to sort out with the person who done the work .Well i bought service because of Jim's reputation. Clearly Jim just want money and responsible for nothing .

Kent R.
Kent R.

Extremely poor service from Call Centre.

Called the supplied number to organise a quote for some residential work. After explaining in detail what we required, which was not complicated, we were told that all the contractors were very busy and would probably not return our call. Not very professional. How about passing on our request to the contractor so that can make their own decision?

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas WA, Perth compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Bruiser
BruiserSerpentine

Shocking service

Shocking service was told before Xmas someone will contact you. No call, rang back 2 weeks later we might call you by end of the day if not call us back.
Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't want the work then just say so upfront, don't stuff people around.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Bruiser. Our apologies for the poor service you have received - if you're able to provide me with some further details including your street address via PM I will look into this matter further.

Steve8426Hobart

No Show - Hobart

Had a job booked in last week and was a no show and hasn't phoned back. I don't often give tradies a second chance to waste my time so about to book an alternative. Fingers crossed.

Steve8426

Update - Never got a follow up despite replying to an SMS from Jims. Ended up doing the job myself with good advice from Jaycar. Saved hundreds.

The Voice
The VoicePerth, WA

Daylight robbery

I was given a quote by Jim's Antennas to replace an antenna and provide extra cabling as he said the original antenna was in the wrong place. I thought the quote seemed exorbitant so got a second quote from another antenna installer which was **** $325.00***** less than what Jim's Antennas quoted, and the antenna did not need to be moved or extra cabling added.

This is daylight robbery, shame there isn't a law against it.