Good overall service

Punctual. Straight to the point rather than trying to sell unnecessary products. Completed work as requested. Had minor issue post work but was sorted professionally. Overall good service. Yes, would recommend Mani's service.

Nice to see good old customer service is alive

Ryan did a job for me in my house in Como, WA. The service was excellent and Ryan went beyond what was requested. I would certainly recommend him. If all the the Jim’s people are like this it is good to see a company that still values the customer.

V Good

Paul was quick, clean, informative and efficient.
Will call again when we need help and recommend both Paul and Jim!
Merry Christmas

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas WA, Perth compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Lack of knowledge!

Friendly and fast response. Overpriced for the outcome. Wrong advise about 4G reception. 50 minutes for $120 and no problem solved.

Phoenix
PhoenixSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

[name removed] was here from Jim's antenna to mount my new TV to the bedroom's wall. He didn't bother to confirm the mounting height on the wall and made the holes already! When I arrived, it was too late and the wall was already drilled. Now I have to either pull up TV to cover the power plugs behind or bring TV down to cover up the remainder of the bracket which is visible. Not happy with the service.

Nellie
NelliePerth, WA

Jim's Antennas Perth Northern Suburbs

Prompt reliable service. Turned up when they said they would and fixed our problem immediately. I would certainly use them again if needed