• Timeliness

Chris Collinge of Jim's Antennas Byford

Anne R.
Anne R.Perth, WA

Fast Efficient and Professional

Mani arrived on time, had all the tools and equipment necessary to complete the job. Diagnosed the problem within five minutes of being at the house. Got up in the roof, ran the cable through the cavity wall, installed the new antenna point and had the tv working with no fuss. Mani was polite, courteous and cleaned up after the job was complete. I can’t recommend him highly enough.

RLM
RLMPerth, WA

Awesome job

Manny fixed our tv reception. He spent the time and effort to get it right. Can't recommend him high enough. He made sure the reception was perfect and let us know exactly what he was doing.

Fast & Professional

Good customer service. Very quick at replying. Professional finish. The reason why I have given only 3 stars is the guy who quoted and then provided the service forgot about half of the agreed job. He then booked in another time to do the work that he forgot but charged us extra on top of the already quoted price for this. This was a shame as everything else was great and the guy was great. Would have been an easy 5 stars if it wasn't for this.

Nadia
NadiaPerth

Quick service and professional install

Mani exceeded expectations with mounting my TV on the wall. The service was quick, he was able to complete it on the day and he ensured no cords were visible. Thank you

TV Antenna repairs

Knowledgeable clean and efficient
Knows
the job
Had to only describe once that was required
Explained what was needed
Costs were reasonable and competitive
Phone call and text when he would be on site

Kim
KimWheatbelt, WA

Great prompt service

I highly recommend Mandeep from Jim's Antennas after the exceptional service. He was clear and Communicated effectively. Mandeep arrived when he said he would and provided me with an immediate quote that was much cheaper than I expected. The job was then completed straight away. It was a great service provided by Mani. I will be using him again to add more aerial points to the bedrooms in the near future.

Elleanor B
Elleanor Bperth

Highly recommend Mani from Jim's Antennas

I would highly recommend Mani from Jim's Antennas to everyone after the exceptional service I received. Communication was prompt and informative, he arrived when he said he would and provided an on-the-spot quote that was much cheaper than I expected, and the job was done efficiently and without any mess. I also received a follow up message from him to ensure everything was still going well. It was a pleasure to do business with you, thanks again Mani.

Great Service

Chris was prompt and explained everything he needed to do. He was in and out within the hour and left no mess after replacing old and worn out parts. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chris.

Disallusioned
DisallusionedPerth, WA

Great work

A big thanks to Manpreet. He arrived on time, assessed the job and provided a competitive quote. The job was completed quickly and efficiently, and he also cleaned up after himself. Was willing to provide additional advice.

Problem solved.

With in minutes of calling I received a call back and a time was arranged for Chris to come round. He immediately checked my antenna signal and explained what was required to fix it. He told me the cost which was very reasonable and got in the roof space and did a great job in fixing the problem which had been going on for quite a while. We were very satisfied with Chris and would recommend him to anyone.

Hailey H.
Hailey H.Perth, WA

Mani was amazing

mani did an exemplary job installing our ads-b antenna. he was friendly, prompt and extremely accomodating to our needs. if you need an antenna of any sorts installed ask for mani!

Sarzi
SarziPerth

On time, efficient at the task at hand and reasonable cost

Manpreet from Jim’s antennas did a fantastic job. He thoroughly and promptly checked for problematic issues, made an assessment, spoke clearly and factually about what needed to be done, provided a cost free quote then fixed the problem. He was happy to return to follow-up if required, which was not required! Would recommend no problem. Very pleased with result.

Gary is a Star

Solar Inverter was distorting our TV signal - could not watch stations during the day time - one bloke turned up from another company, was there 5 minutes & then drove away saying he could not help me. Gary turns up on the day I rang him & fixes the issue with a smile & laugh - Gary your a Star - That's from Me & my Wife.

Kyle
KylePerth, WA

Friendly and professional

I wanted 2 tv points and a data point installed and mani the installer was very friendly and professional and gave me a great price would definitely recommend to anyone needing any antenna work done:)