Jim's Cleaning Group - Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Jim's Cleaning Group - Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Kayzee

KayzeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed help and got it!

We had an issue with the bracket for a large Roman blind, which had been installed 10 years ago by another company. Yvonne was great. Very professional, helpful and friendly. Any future issues with our blinds, she will be the one we call.

Susan

SusanCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

"Quick response to my request for a quote. Felt he gave a realistic and honest assessment of the work required. We don't need the work to be carried for a few weeks as ties in with another job. However we will be accepting their quote"

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's really great to hear Susan! We pride ourselves on our open and honest communication :)

Tracey

TraceyCanberra 2600, ACT

Harry from Jim's Blinds

12 outa 10. Harry and his colleague did 1. A great job fixing my blinds 2. Even replaced them over the windows and 3. Did the job in half an hour.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience, Tracey! :)

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Blind Cleaning & Repairs compares to other House Cleaning Services

DISGUSTED

DISGUSTEDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Winmalee not in Blue Mountains?

So I call wanting someone to come clean vertical blinds for me. I get told there is no one servicing my area which is Winmalee. The ad clearly states that Jim’s services Blue Mountains - so I always believed I lived in the Blue Mountains. Apparently not according to Jim’s Cleaning. Couldn’t believe it. So someone else gets the job. Very disappointing Jim’s Cleaning.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Could you please email us where you saw this ad? We are really sorry to hear that we were not able to offer you service. We will make sure our ads in the future only target areas we can service

loretat2

loretat2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jason was fantastic
    A big thank you to Jason for your prompt service in repairing and cleaning my timber blind as well as cleaning/re-cording my venetians As well. Highly recommend Jason to all.

Really glad to hear that Loreta :) We look forward to working with you again

Repair of Vertical Tracking Systems

Yvonne came out at a time that was convenient for us, to give us a quote. She was prompt and very friendly, a lovely person. She knew exactly what was needed to fix our Vertical Blinds on two windows of our family room, and her attention to every detail was impressive.. The quoted price was great, very reasonable. We will use this company again if we have any other repairs or replacements needed.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

She truly is one of our best! Really glad to hear she was able to fix your blinds, Leonie :)

blinds repaired

"Tony Huang was Friendly, professional, on time and a great job" The blind repair person arrived on time and was very respectful when coming into our home. He was friendly and knowledgeable.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service. Matt explained everything well whilst repairing the blinds & also tips for the best care of them. I will use his service again for blind repairs and will also look into the cleaning service too.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That is really great to hear Joanne! We look forward to working with you again soon :)

Bec

BecPerth, WA

Great service, quick response,very happy!

John responded so quick to my initial enquiry. Booked me in for the next day to give me a quote and was then able to do the job on the spot. Nice guy and so happy he could fix my old blinds at a great price.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Bec :)

Excellent service and workmanship

Matt from Maribyrnong (Melbourne) was great to deal with from the start of contact till the end. He was honest, hard working and very knowledgeable in regards to blinds. He fixed my blinds and now they operate as good as new. Appreciate the work Matt.
    Francis

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so glad to know we have been able to help you out Francis. Have a lovely day

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, efficient & friendly.

Jason was punctual, very knowledgeable & friendly to deal with. Great communication via texting prior to the appointment. He showed patience as he problem solved & suggested options to my parents. A job well done.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Jason :)

Layla Sacker

Layla SackerMelbourne

Excellent job

Tony was on time, he was so efficient. He was able to fix a blind that had been broken for ages. I would most certainly always use . The job was done outside and again no mess was left.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that we were able to fix your blinds!

Excellent Service

I requested and received recommendations from David for my damaged Venetian blinds. The repairs were completed to a very high standard.’ His advice, professionalism and friendly courteous manner was greatly appreciated.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear you had such a great experience Jennifer :)

Wade S.

Wade S.Kambah 2902, ACT

WOW...What a clean

Fantastic quick and efficient service, great friendly people to deal with and the results.....WOW. Our blinds have not been cleaned since new and come back looking better than when they were first put up. I highly recommend the team on a fantastic job. I will use them in the future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Wade!

Happy of Heidelberg

Happy of HeidelbergGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harry Guo Jim's Blinds Kew Victoria

On time, on budget, on specification. No issues at all. Harry responded to my email within 10 minutes and arrived within an hour to fix the venetian blind cord. The job took about one hour and the blind is working perfectly. Harry did not try to revise his quote after completing the work. I will contact Harry if I need blind repairs or cleaning in future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again!

House Cleaning Services

Fast service, good as new

Broken roller blind, after 5 mins of trying to fix myself I was ready to rip the thing off the wall so called Jim's that eve and Tony came first thing the next morning. He called a couple mins after my booking and ran through price, time, what's involved etc. $120 for a quick fix but no way I could have done it myself so problem solved easily and quickly. Deff give him a call for any future blind cleaning/repairs.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Tony was able to fix those blinds and you didn't rip them off :P

Moya

MoyaPerth, WA

Fantastic service and workmanship

John went out of his way to make sure the job was perfect. I will recommend him whenever I can. Great communication, excellent pricing and fast, efficient service. Thanks John.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to John!

Gary B

Gary BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Holland Blind Mechanism Repair

We contacted your local agent from the website to repair our kitchen's Holland blind mechanism that was continuously seizing and were very pleased with his prompt response and professional service. Would recommend Harry Guo for any similar repairs in our area (Yallambie).

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this lovely review Gary! Harry is one of our best :)

Brian

BrianLawson 2617, ACT

Courteous and Competent

Jim’s Blind Repairs Gungahlin responded quickly to a message left, undertook quality repairs within a few days, did not require payment in advance, and were at all times pleasant and courteous.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so glad to hear of your positive experience, Brian!

Very satisfied

He came quickly. Hadn't done that kind of repair before but took away my blind and brought it back in excellent condition. Rang me in the meantime to explain the need for some delay."

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Emily :)

Sheryl Melbourneasked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi. My curtains need to be re corded. They are on tracks. Do you do this job? Also my blinds need cleaning too. Thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sheryl, Yes we can definately help with both cleaning and re-cording your blinds. We can organise a free quote for you - please call 131546 or through our online booking form https://www.jimscleaning.com.au/request-free-quote/book-blinds-cleaning/

Don't fortget to leave us a review once the job is complete :)

Sheryl Melbourne

Thanks for your response. It’s actually curtains that need recording on the tracks.
    If you can get back to me when you’re available that would be good.
    Sheryl

Lisa e.

Lisa e.asked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi I have Chi Mak coming out on Tuesday which is great. My question is do you have a Athos and Mary Ann De Obieta working there. They fixed several blinds for me and One of them has snapped. I can’t get them to answer a call/email, but wanted to know if this comes under some sort of warrant period seeing its already broken again in such a short time

ripped offasked

Hi there,
    I have brought pencil pleat curtains and tracks for a couple of windows, was just curious to find out if you offer an installation only service?
    TIA john

Hi John,

Thanks for your query. Unfortunately we don't offer installation only service as we can't guarantee the quality, size and functionality of the product we don't know.

All our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and as you can imagine this is impossible to offer when we are using a blind/curtain we don't know.

Cheers John