Jim's Cleaning Group - Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Jim's Cleaning Group - Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Fast service, good as new

Broken roller blind, after 5 mins of trying to fix myself I was ready to rip the thing off the wall so called Jim's that eve and Tony came first thing the next morning. He called a couple mins after my booking and ran through price, time, what's involved etc. $120 for a quick fix but no way I could have done it myself so problem solved easily and quickly. Deff give him a call for any future blind cleaning/repairs.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Tony was able to fix those blinds and you didn't rip them off :P

Moya

MoyaPerth, WA

Fantastic service and workmanship

John went out of his way to make sure the job was perfect. I will recommend him whenever I can. Great communication, excellent pricing and fast, efficient service. Thanks John.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to John!

Gary B

Gary BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Holland Blind Mechanism Repair

We contacted your local agent from the website to repair our kitchen's Holland blind mechanism that was continuously seizing and were very pleased with his prompt response and professional service. Would recommend Harry Guo for any similar repairs in our area (Yallambie).

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this lovely review Gary! Harry is one of our best :)

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Blind Cleaning & Repairs compares to other House Cleaning Services

Brian

BrianLawson 2617, ACT

Courteous and Competent

Jim’s Blind Repairs Gungahlin responded quickly to a message left, undertook quality repairs within a few days, did not require payment in advance, and were at all times pleasant and courteous.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so glad to hear of your positive experience, Brian!

Very satisfied

He came quickly. Hadn't done that kind of repair before but took away my blind and brought it back in excellent condition. Rang me in the meantime to explain the need for some delay."

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Emily :)

Maureen

MaureenMelbourne

Recommend.

Good price, problem solved, good service, nice guy. From first contact on line everything went smoothly and now our blind does too! I contacted early one morning, was told Tony would ring between 8 and 10. 8 is too early for us and so I texted him asking that he make it after 9. Request granted and appointment made for next day. He then phoned me beforehand as I had also asked. Blind now fixed, happy with the price too.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for this great review Maureen :) We look forward to working with you again

Heather

HeatherAustralian Capital Territory

Problem Solver

Very helpful, problem solving, knowledgeable, friendly and patient with our decision. A pleasure to do business with Aval and Harry from Canberra. We would be happy to refer them to others.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

They are great, aren't they! So glad to hear of your great experience

Excellent Service

Tony did an amazing job cleaning my blinds and I’m delighted with the result, especially the kitchen blind which was a real challenge! He was thorough and efficient and comes with my highest recommendation.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Tony is one of our best! We will be sure to pass on your kind words :)

laura

laura

Ali (Coburg) was amazing!

Just had one blind cleaned. It was COVERED in cat hair and stains. When I got it back, it looked Fantastic! Ali offered great service and really quick turn around. He was flexible with pick and drop off which was really appreciated.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear Ali was able to restore your blinds!

John from Jim's Blinds

John provided a really great services - on time, very reasonably priced, friendly and diligent. I thought the broken swizzle would mean the blinds would need to be replaced, but 'no' now they are good for another decade! Thank you John.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

John is one of our best! I am so glad to hear about the great service he was able to provide for you Deb

Danielle

DanielleMelbourne

Excellent service

Excellent service! From first contact to delivery Matt provided exceptional service, courtesy and professionalism. Highly recommend. I organised this clean for my Mum from another state and it was seamless - she was really happy, thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It is absolutely our pleasure Danielle :) Hope to work with your family again soon

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy

I have used Jim's for house cleaning, but not Blind Cleaning.
    Arranged the blinds to be cleaned and had Tony do the job.

He was on time, did a great job, and a really nice man. Would get him back and recommend him.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Deb! :)

Vru

VruWestern Australia

John was great in his work

John was just great in his service came on time went above his service to deliver for my neighbour who is elderly - helen was so happy with the end product would recommend john and Jim's blind service to friends

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review. We are so happy to hear of the great service John provided

John M

John MPerth, WA

Job Done

I contacted the Jim's group to request a comparatively large blind to be re-corded. The franchisee phoned me very quickly, arrived at the scheduled time and I was very happy with the repair. The price was precisely what was quoted, and I thought was fair and reasonable.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that John. Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this review

Lindy Lou

Lindy LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tony cleaned the filthiest kitchen white Venetian blinds

Amazing work done in monsoonal like rain and clad in a raincoat

Years of grime,cat hair etc all cleaned and now as good as new

Incredible work,fast,efficient,very inexpensive and great advice re keeping blinds cleaner

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Lindy :)

Kay G

Kay GSydney, NSW

Flyscreens and flydoors

Newly made screens added to my house today brilliant workmanship! Fast prompt courteous service from Thomas Kalia! He also added metal mesh to a front door screen and a sliding rear fly door! Amazing work. He quoted and had the work finished and installed in a week amazing!

Thanks for the great feedback Kay :) Look forward to working with you again

Dilip Ghosh

Dilip GhoshPerth, WA

Great Roman blind repairs

Emerson was very efficient and punctual. I was kept informed throughout the process. The repairs were completed on time and to the quoted cost. Would definitely recommend and use Jim’s and Emerson again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review Dilip. We look forward to working with you again

Never Going To Clean A Blind Again

Was impressed by the speed of the call back after asking for a quote. Matt came on time and was efficient and helpful. The blinds were checked for faults before removal for cleaning. Would definitely use Matt again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again Jean :)

Linden

LindenPerth, WA

Brilliant service

My broken blind was fixed within a day, with great care and good humour. My serviceman kept in touch about arrival times and followed up immediately with a requested quote for another job. I will certainly be using Jim's again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again Linden

Amina

AminaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Matt for a quick, efficient service.

He definitely has experience and is knowledgeable with his blinds. Previously I had someone else come and and attempt to fix the issue with my blinds but I wasn't happy with the outcome. So got in touch with Matt and he did a fantastic job. I am now happy with my blinds.

Sheryl Melbourneasked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi. My curtains need to be re corded. They are on tracks. Do you do this job? Also my blinds need cleaning too. Thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sheryl, Yes we can definately help with both cleaning and re-cording your blinds. We can organise a free quote for you - please call 131546 or through our online booking form https://www.jimscleaning.com.au/request-free-quote/book-blinds-cleaning/

Don't fortget to leave us a review once the job is complete :)

Sheryl Melbourne

Thanks for your response. It’s actually curtains that need recording on the tracks.
    If you can get back to me when you’re available that would be good.
    Sheryl

Lisa e.

Lisa e.asked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi I have Chi Mak coming out on Tuesday which is great. My question is do you have a Athos and Mary Ann De Obieta working there. They fixed several blinds for me and One of them has snapped. I can’t get them to answer a call/email, but wanted to know if this comes under some sort of warrant period seeing its already broken again in such a short time

ripped offasked

Hi there,
    I have brought pencil pleat curtains and tracks for a couple of windows, was just curious to find out if you offer an installation only service?
    TIA john

Hi John,

Thanks for your query. Unfortunately we don't offer installation only service as we can't guarantee the quality, size and functionality of the product we don't know.

All our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and as you can imagine this is impossible to offer when we are using a blind/curtain we don't know.

Cheers John