2Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Verifiedjimscleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award
paul
paul · Car Detailing

Very disappointment with the cut and polish i had done for a cost of $300
I believe they only clay washed the car and put a shinny product which didnt last 24 hrs
would not recommend jims detail to anyone
Even after contacting the franchise who did the work and head office nothing was done TO ADDRESS THE CONCERN so i had to do myself
i will be contacting department of fair trading about this issue as they charged me for a service that they did,nt do

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Paul, Sorry to hear about your experience. We take your feedback very seriously and like to investigate in more detail. Can you please email us your contact details so we can investigate in more detail.

Robert M.
Robert M. · Car Detailing

Is cleaning the engine bay part of the ultimate clean.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Robert, No, it's not included. We usually quote for engine seperately as some can take a lot longer than others.
For a free quote please call 131-546.

Maria
Maria · Car Detailing

Hi I recently had my car cleaned inside to get rid of a smell however the smell has resurfaced what can you do as I paid a lot of money to you to get rid of it?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Maria, Can you please send us your details. We will get the area manager to contact you.

Admin@jimscleaning.net.au

robbzy08
robbzy08 · Car Detailing

If I book a mini detail, can I add engine bay clean? And what is extra cost? Thank you, Robert.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Robert, it really depends on the vehicle and the condition of the engine bay. To get a free quote please contact our office on 131-546 and you will be referred to your local franchisee.

Wendy K.
Wendy K. · Car Detailing

Hulux EFI work mate Ute detail inside and polished out side Mount Martha.

Price please

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Wendy, No problem. Easiest way to obtain a quote is by calling 131-546 or going to our website external link

Anne Williams · Car Detailing

what does it costto have my car detailed all he vinyle and doors cloth cleaneded

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Anne, Best way to get a quote is by calling 131-546. It really does depend on the size and condition of your vehicle.

Hin S.
Hin S. · Car Detailing

Hello there, I would like to book a car cleaning but my place does not have enoguh space to do that. Would that be okay even my car parked on the street outside my place? cheers

Vonny
Vonny

I’m not sure. You would have to contact the car detailed to discuss. Sorry.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Hin, I am sure we can work something out. Please call our friendly call centre on 131546 to find out more.

Charli M.
Charli M. · Car Detailing

i would like my car cut and polished please - to get ready to sell.
How nuch?

Also i would like a qoute on my ove. too.

Charli M.
Charli M. · Car Detailing

hi there, i live in the ballina area and would like my car detailed to get ready to sell, suv, who do you reccommend in my area please. I would also like the oven done too please.

Charli

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Charli, Unfortunately we don't have a Car Detailing Franchisee in Ballina as yet. However we do have a cleaning franchisee who can clean your oven. Please call 131-546 to get a free quote .

Anne Williams

how about Capel sound in rosebud ?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Anne, Where you after a Car Detailer or a House Cleaning Service? Best way to connect with your local franchisee is by calling 131-546

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives

Select a listing for your question
Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more