2Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

3,369 reviews
Brendon V.
Brendon V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Very happy

Great job, took their time and really made an effort to produce a clean car
Phone Buyer
Phone Buyer2 posts

I am really happy

I am in Boronia VIC and Rohan washed my car inside and out, it is beautiful, he was so through and did a fantastic job, he was friendly, personable and hard working. I will definetly be using his service again. Thank you Rohan, I love my car again.
Danielle L
Danielle LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional car detailing

Hussain does excellent work, with attention to detail, I was thrilled with the result. The car looks brand new.
Ronald
RonaldSydney, NSW3 posts
  Car Detailing

From foggy to crystal clear

I contacted Jim’s detail service as my headlights lenses were very foggy and driving at night was getting difficult. Ali came to my house and within a couple of hours my lenses were transformed from very foggy to crystal clear. I was extremely pleased with both the service and the manner in which Ali conducted himself.
Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Car Detailing

Great car detailing service, highly recommend

Stephen was fantastic, friendly and accommodating. He came to my workplace and detailed my 2009 Toyota Kluger to look sparkly and new again. Great experience, highly recommend.
Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Car Detailing

Our car was long overdue for a clean. We are so very happy with the excellent clean of our car. Exceptional job

Excellent service. Exceptional job. Highly recommend. We will moat definitely use this wonderful service again
Naveen J.
Naveen J.
  Car Detailing

Great Block,excellent work ethics, recommend him for any car detailing
Francis T.
Francis T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

as good as new

Kris exceeded my expectations the interior is now as good as new
Saravanan
SaravananMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Excellent Car Detailing

Excellent service. Had both our cars cleaned perfectly inside and out.
Kerrie B.
Kerrie B.

Like new

No did a great job car like brand new inside and out
Josh
Josh

Great result

Excellent prompt service with a great result .
Had service to my home the next day!

Thanks guys

David
David

Great Detail

Very Happy with the detail on the car . I would be happy to use the service again.
Dancefusion P.
Dancefusion P.

Fabulous

Great service and really nice friendly young guys and they were quick !!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
  Car Detailing

Very professional and my car looks amazing. Cleaner was very efficient and communicated well in regards to my car.
Mel
Mel7 posts

Sparkling ✨

I had Cha come and give my car a mini detail prior to a car sale. Very professional, knowledgeable & reasonably priced. Really did a fabulous job. Thank you.
Allison
Allison

Highly Recommend

Excellent service from the organisation to the completion of the Job. As a gift for mothers day my mum was thrilled with the outcome and even more pleased that Tony was able to come to her home.

AntonyC
AntonyCGoulburn Valley, VIC3 posts

Excellent Service

Excellent ... Ahmad Nazari's service was excellent. He was punctual, courteous and very friendly. The car cut-and-polish could not have been anymore rewarding as it makes my 11yr old car look brand new. Highly recommend
Sue M
Sue M

Top marks!

Very pleased with the fantastic job Insha did. Car looks and feels like new. Highly recommend.
Will dinan
Will dinan

Great work ethic

This guy has a tremendous work ethic and the car was absolutely spotless. Me and my partner and very happy with the service.
Arlen M.
Arlen M.2 posts

My car looks like new

Min did an excellent job removing my dogs hair from the carpets. It exceded my expectations and the end result was great.
Jayne C.
Jayne C.

Great job

Great cleaning service. Was like driving a new car. I would definitely use them again
Rates and Fees
jack w.
jack w.South East Queensland, QLD

Jim's Car Detailing Pimpama

Friendly prompt service, my car looked great afterwards!! I felt like I was driving a new car again. I will definitely be calling Wuss for another detail.
phil s.
phil s.

Just like new again

Sris made my car look brand new again, quick and easy, no mess, no fuss, just good old fashioned service with a smile.
Larissa C
Larissa CFranklin 2913, ACT2 posts

Excellent detail

Domenic’s communication and attention to detail was excellent, highly recommend
Michelle Wood
Michelle WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC24 posts
  Car Detailing

Fantastic job, car looks great!!

Drew from Clyde North Lower detailed my car on the week-end as we are selling it. He took great care & time & the car looks immaculate. I couldn't be happier and will definitely use his services again and recommend him to everyone
Janine W
Janine WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

We had 2 cars fully detailed. Communication was good and the job was done very thoroughly. Excellent service.

Julie W.
Julie W.Southwest, VIC
  Car Detailing

This service was excellent. They were punctual and reliable. The job could not have been better in anyway at all. Staff were lovely and I had another person there who also had them for her car when she saw mine. Would not use anyone else
Queenie Grace
Queenie Grace
  Verified Car Detailing

Thank you so much Sumit Sharma for detailing my car. It was so well done and is so nice now
Robert
Robert2 posts

Excellent job

Lucky did an excellent job on my Kia. We were very happy with his work and everything looked amazing
Juju
JujuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Like a brand new car!

Matthew did a fantastic job detailing my car, it looks and feels brand new car. Prompt and friendly service and fantastic attention to detail.
Terri I.
Terri I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Car detailing PRO!!

Anthony was punctual, polite, hard working and clearly loves what he does Show reply
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Nick and the team had great communication, incredible work ethic and attention detail - loved the end result
GIBB M.
GIBB M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

We were very pleased with Hamid’s detailing of our car .It has not looked better and Hamid was a pleasure to do business with.
Ian Hawker
Ian HawkerGoulburn Valley, VIC
  Car Detailing

Car detail with cut and polish

Ahmad did an excellent job. He took his time and his attention to detail was exemplary. Had a cut and polish on top of the general inside outside clean and was very happy with the result. Booking was easy. All in all very happy.
Dean J
Dean JSydney, NSW2 posts

Outstanding

Sumit was incredible. He turned a filthy vehicle into a spotlees showroom finish.
Communication was spot on and he wasn't rushed enabling him to do a wonderful job . His professional approach was outstanding. If ever I need a full detail again, Sumit will be my first call.
Bill Wright - Smith
Bill Wright - SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Car detailing

After 12 years of neglect my car received a very thorough clean

Allie
Allie2 posts

Car detailing

I would do this again. The result was so good.
Rates and Fees
Peter E.
Peter E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A good job well done

Anthony turned up on time, did a great job restoring our 8 year old car, both inside and out. And left everything, were he worked, neat and tidy after the work was done.
Greg
Greg2 posts

Better Than Expected

The booking process was easy with great communication and the quality of the car detailing was better than expected. Ashveer and Darrell did a terrific job.
YI M.
YI M.

Best Car details clean GC

"Excellent service received. Jon is amazing! I requested an overnight urgent detailing clean, and he did it beautifully. It was completed on time and was spotless. My car had a lot of white sunscreen marks everywhere, and he really took great effort to remove them all. Now, everything is so shiny."