2Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing
Part of Jim's Cleaning Group  4.8 (8,782)

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 2)

Verifiedjimscleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.9 (1,815)
4.9 (1,798)
4.8 (2,402)
Best Mechanics
See the Best Mechanics in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim's Cleaning Group › Car Detailing3,210 reviews
Maria
MariaACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Great work

I request a Mimi Detail service for my car, service was done in the timeframe as advised. Great service, happy with the results. James was very friendly and professional.
R Perry
R PerryNew South Wales2 posts

Amazing job!

I got a full detailing of my 8yo Honda Jazz before trading it in. Ata came to my house and spent 7 hours doing an extremely thorough clean of my car both inside and out! He even removed the seat! It looked new by the time he finished and it was only $350. I’m sure I got a much better trade in due to his wonderful work!
AngieG
AngieGVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Stunning job

I got the full Monty as the car hadn't had a deep clean in years. Well the result is stunning. Interior is as new: no more stains on seats and floors are immaculate. The boot is amazing too! The exterior is perfect: wheels and paint have a brilliant shine again. I highly recommend and would buy the detailing service again.
  Car Detailing

Gave my car a new lease of life!

Justin from Jim’s Car detailing did a phenomenal job! My Car is an old girl and was in much need of some love and care and Justin did just that! I was extremely happy with the job that he did and will recommend this service to anyone looking to spruce up their car!
Noel B.
Noel B.TASHobart, TAS

What a fantastic job

Great job many comment from friends, very well done on whole vehicle inside and out. Older vehicle now looks as new. Peng Xu didn't talk much but work extremely hard. Highly recommend.
Silver
Silver3 posts

excellent - a must

Paul was prompt and advised me all the way through the process. He presented professional and courteous in all regards. Could not be more pleased with his workmanship and professional presentation. Feels like a have a new car. Do and will recommend Paul to one and all.
Katherine
Katherine

Good professional job

Muhammad did an excellent, professional job cleaning our heavily soiled large car. Good communication and speedy, thorough work.
Diane
Diane

Excellent job

Once my booking was acknowledged in the stated time, my car was scheduled and Elvis came as promised, he completed the full detail on my SUV in the timeframe he advised and I could not be any happier with end result. Excellent customer service and true to his word. Thanks again Elvis
Janet Robertson
Janet Robertson
  Car Detailing

I would have this service again and agaih

Excellent service personality very friendly and he was a perfectionist.Thank you
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
  Fair Incentive Car Detailing

Car makeover

Very professional man and will get him again
My car looked like new
Georgia
GeorgiaVICSouthwest, VIC
  Car Detailing

Amazing work done for an amazing price

Iain was great definitely recommend. Very happy with the job and price.
Glenn T.
Glenn T.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Top Job

Cha did a great job on our RAV 4. Will be using him again.
Gagan
Gagan

This is perfect

Good work by lucky. Made my car like look brand new.
EBP
EBP
  Car Detailing

Anthony was punctual, courteous and thorough. Went above and beyond for a reasonable price.
Kaz
KazVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Car Detailing

Very happy with Maja’s work!

Maja from Jim’s detailing did a detail on my van, results were great. Would definitely use him again and highly recommend him.
David Wilson
David Wilson

First class

Great service, would recommend to anyone getting there car detailed
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Duchy
DuchyNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Ahmed the Detailing Nerd was outstanding

Ahmed did a 5 hour detail on our vehicle including interior engine bay exterior wheels windows
The car came up shining and clean
He was on time his speed of service was excellent he was pleasant and professional
  Car Detailing

Professional, attentive to detail and polite

Had a great experience, I bought a secondhand car and wanted a full detail done. I was not disappointed. Ji Min was very polite, professional and attentive to detail. The car looked immaculate and smelt very fresh. I highly recommend
LyndaG
LyndaG3 posts

great results

Nick was lovely and wonderful to deal with, car looked amazing after all his hard work, would recommend highly!
Caroline K.
Caroline K.VICNortheast, VIC5 posts

Cut and Polish

Ben was a delight and excellent customer service and a great job. Our car look like new. Would recommend Ben 100%
Ross
RossVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Brilliant

What a great job done. Bought my 16 year Caprice back to life inside and out. Looks like new again
Emma
Emma
  Car Detailing

Excellent attention to detail! Looks like a new car! Thank you!
EmilyVICGippsland, VIC
  Verified Car Detailing

5 Stars for Gippsland Jim's car detailing

Perfect service from Craig and Fiona, excellent communication and fantastic job.
Walter
WalterMelbourne

Very good job

Mian and his partner were fantastic and would use them again and again
Steve
Steve2 posts
  Car Detailing

Shampoo wash on front car seats

Magnificent work mate and prompt service. I will definitely pass on your details to family and friends.
dollagy
dollagyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Job well done!

I called for Jim car deep cleaning and the cleaner Van Le was incredibly amazing, he cleaned every spot in the car. Highly recommended

Katrina B.
Katrina B.

Amazing Job

Caleb was very friendly and organized. Went over what I requested and did an amazing job. I was expecting the car to look clean but this exceeded my expectations.
I found Caleb very professional and would have no issues recommending him to friends.

I am very happy with the level of detail and results.

Kirren-lee
Kirren-leeVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Car Detailing

Fantastic work so very happy

Jack did an amazing job on our cream interior. Can not recommend him enough. Will definitely use him again.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Car was filthy and came up good as new- very happy
Very Happy
Very HappyACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful

What a fantastic job!! Im very very happy with the end result. Ying did an amazzing job highly recommended.
Thankyou!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.VICSouthwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive Car Detailing

Highly recommended

Ela came out to do my car detail. He was amazing. Highly recommended, the car looks brand new. Thank you so much for friendly and professional service. Very happy customer.
Graham M.
Graham M.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent work by Anh

Anh done an excellent job inspite of the weather and 3 cars that we did on the same day.
Linelle
LinelleVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Nitish is a legend

I was getting my 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer ready for a trade in and hired Nitish to detail my car beforehand. He responded very quickly to my expression of interest and came over to do the job within a day at my home. I couldn't believe the difference he made to the inside and outside of the car in just 2 hours. I'm sure he helped me to negotiate a good trade in price as the dealer was very impressed with the state of the car. I would 100% recommend Nitish as a very professional car detailer.
Frederic L.
Frederic L.

Great and friendly service

Had full interior detailing done. Anthony Reilly did an excellent job. He is very thorough and would definitely recommend his service to anyone.
Woz
WozVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Timely and great job!

Carl Nolan called me within 5 mins of placing the online quote! Turned up on time. Stuck to the time he said it would take
to complete the work and did a fantastic job removing some overspray on the 2nd hand car I bought 2 days earlier. This was the main reason he was booked. Once finished, the car was gleaming and the colour (dark metallic blue) rich, deep and glossy. Quote was cheaper than going to a shopfront
remythefox22
remythefox22SASouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic !!

After a horrible experience with another company, I was recommended Jim’s. I received my call back from Darren Erwin within half an hour of my call. Darren was brilliant! Responsive and professional, received a call the day before to confirm booking . Did an outstanding job on our car that was a massive job as our previous professional clean left our car full of mould ! Darren advised that he will come back and to keep him updated on the car but he did such a great job that It’s not needed. If you need a professional car clean, Darren Erwin is a hard one to look past .

Jake Rushford
Jake RushfordVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Phenomenal service!

Ozman did an absolutely fantastic job. The car looked brilliant, we were in a tricky location on a narrow street and had to move the vehicles to a lane, no complaints at all from him.

Punctual, responded to my query instantly and did a fantastic job at a great price - cannot ask for more.

5 stars.

Genevieve
GenevieveQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Car Detailing

Bought car back to showroom wuality

Ji Min did an outstanding job. 5 yrs of kids and mess. The car was bought back to life and was showroom quality. Thank you for working so hard and doing an outstanding job
Bryce
Bryce
  Car Detailing

Brought it back to brand new!

Got Ken in to do a full cut and polish plus interior clean on my Land Cruiser. We just came back from the west coast and after he did his work it came back brand new again, couldn’t be happier!
Janiya S.
Janiya S.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Car Detailing

Looks like a brand new vehicle

Mian and Umar from Jim’s Car Detailing did an excellent job on my SUV. The SUV looks brand new now.

Extra Information