Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 2 of 53)

Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9
1,302 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Jegadeesh S
Jegadeesh SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service by jims car detailing by Tommy

great quality of service . Highly recommended .
very professional service and punctual in timing
will definitely use the service again in future. keep up the great work as always.
all the best

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Jegadeesh! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mark
Mark

fantastic service!

Outstanding service. Prompt attention. Great value. Impressive attention to detail (pun intended). I only had to provide power and water and everything was done from there. I will definitely use these guys again. The car looks brand new!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Mark! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great- Quick & Convenient

Called to book in a full ute detail. Aba called me within 20mins to book in the clean and was able to see me promptly a day or 2 later. He arrived on time, was polite, friendly and did a fantastic job on the ute. It was filthy (tradie ute) and hadn't been cleaned in forever. Will be calling on him again in the future for other cars. Very happy.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Bree! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ben was great

Ben was great. Good communication on availability and when he was coming. Completed job to a very high standard and on time. Car feels brand new and smells so fresh!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Sarah! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ben's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Very satisfied

Am happy on the good job done friendly staff will be coming back again soon.My car looked very clean and new .Smells good till now .Affordable too for the services i requested

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Michelle! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On time, reliable and good communication - Paul

Paul was easy to book, good communication and has offered to come back and redo a stain that hasn't completely gone. The car smelled amazing and even my partner wants his done now

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Marie! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Paul's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bryce
BryceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thorough car clean and cut and polish

The cleaner came earlier than expected, so off to a great start. The cleaner was thorough, meticulous and took his time to ensure a spotless clean. The interior looks fantastic, the exterior looks fantastic and it was a job well done. Removed all pet hair for a surcharge, but the surcharge was well worth it due to how clean the car came up.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Bryce! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Maria
Maria Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job

Tommy was fantastic- he did such a thorough job. I’ve never seen it so clean. He paid attention to small details that others often miss. Will definitely use him again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Maria! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Liz
LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Customer Service and Job well done

Thanks Warmy for looking after my car and making it shine again, my car hasn’t looked this good since I purchased it. I would recommend Warmy and Jim’s Car Detailing.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Liz! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Warmy's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nice job Anthony

Anthony had done an excellent job. Love to see my car all shiny from outside and perfectly clean inside. I think this is good value for the money spent and I would recommend this to others.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Sai! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mal W
Mal WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Caravan exterior clean

Works were completed in a timely manner and good outcome , communication was good , as was the price, they kept me advised on the process and his they went about each process

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Mal! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Zahra E.
Zahra E.Victoria

fair price and great job

I bought an offer for our sedan car detailing for only $99 and it was great. So happy with this company and the service we got from Campbellfield area staff.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Zahra! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Perfect and came at the time advised

Highly recommend Jim's Detailing, specifically our tech in Point Cook. He was highly informative and attentive. Provided us a thorough breakdown of the service inclusions and exclusions. Would recommend to family and friends.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Len! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Job

Mark from Brighton, did an excellent job. Communication before hand was excellent, punctual and went longer than first expected to ensure a thoroughly great outcome. Mark even gave me to tow ball cover from his own vehicle o finish the job off. I ended up paying Mark extra as he worked so diligently.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Chris! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Mark's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lucy B
Lucy BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work

Chris did an excellent job on getting five day old overspray paint off the car. He went above and beyond with a great result and was very pleasant to have around.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Lucy! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Anette Pfister
Anette PfisterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfectly clean car!

Thank you for my exceptionally clean car!
I have a dog and fighting the hair is a battle I never win but after my Jim’s car detail it is spotless. Thank you and I will use you again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Anette! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

PBJ
PBJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality work

Good quality work. Sanjay was polite and professional. Great job. Bought a used car now it is as good as new. Looking forward to get my another car detailed. Very happy.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Interior car detailing

Avee did such a great job on my car it looks and smells brand new! He was very prompt with contacting me to book in as I was looking to book on short notice. I’ll definitely use his service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Caitlin! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Philip K.
Philip K.

Excellent result

My 4 month old Rav4 was definitely showing signs of having regularly had two young children in it. I got Ben to do a mini detail and he did an excellent job making it look just like the day I picked it up, both inside and out. Very happy with the result and will definitely be asking him to have a go at our other car, as well as regular repeats on both.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Philip! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Suzie Carey
Suzie CareyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best extreme detail

My 4wd was very worn & dirty from 4wheel driving & work but after its full detail inside & out it looked brand new! Even the paint fade was restored. So happy with the professional service & detail . Will definitely recommend & use again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Suzie! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Job!!! Will get back for other cars

The car looked new again, Steve was on time and got the job done in a timely manner. The inside smelt fresh and I loved how steam cleaning is included in the $99 price! Definitely will use again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Danni! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Steve's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellent work. Definitely recommended.

My used car was caked in mud and dust and Ben was able to make it look like new. Not bad when it's a 20 year old car. Thanks Ben.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Dave! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Won't go anywhere else

I have used this service twice now. My car is filthy after a few months as I own a flower company (lots of dust and spilt flower water!). I never recognise my car after a clean with Jim's service. I have paid more than double the amount before and they don't do half as good a job. Very reasonably priced and even came the next day. Couldn't recommend them more!!!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Deepa
Deepa

Car Detailing

Extremely happy with the results. Anthony was very friendly & professional. Turned up on time and provided incredible service. Definitely will contact him in future. Also the staff members who booked an appointment were very courteous and helpful. THANK YOU!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Deepa! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellent service!

Ken was super friendly and did a fantastic job on the exterior and interior of my recently bought second-hand car. He got rid of the stains and horrible smell. And did it all in the rain! Would recommend to anyone.