Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 3 of 24)

4.9

Is that my car?! Goodbye dog hair!!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow, I'm so glad to hear that he was able to get rid of the dog hair, it seems like he did a great job! Dog hair is hard to remove I struggle with it myself. See you next time Rowena :)

SPARKLING

I went with a ultimate detail and the finsh product was amazing steve took his time on it like it was his own car will definitely be getting more done in the future cheers guys

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Anytime Bailey! See you next time :)

Shiny clean

Brandon great personality, good communication, arrived on time. My car looks like new, would highly recommend. Purchased basic clean and both inside and out including tyres look amazing. Great window cleaner

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is nothing better than a clean car is there?! Really glad to hear Brandon was able to do such a great job for you :)

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Great and convenient service

Babita and her husband did a very thorough job and car almost looked brand new!
Nice and polite people, easy to communicate with and very professional.
I highly recommend this service!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Federica :)

Excellent Service

Leon was fantastic. Very professional, friendly and reliable. Took his time and had my car looking better than it had in years. The price was also very reasonable when considering the end product. I would highly recommend. Thanks Leon!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words, Rebecca!

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Happy with the results.

They did great job detailing my little SUV. A team of three completed the job in 2.5 hours at a competitive price and were very nice and easy to deal with.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Richard!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Detail

Mike did a tremendous job detailing my vehicle including going over a number of difficult spots twice to ensure the job looked sensational- he went above and beyond I though and would recommend his services

What a great result! Thanks for this review Chris

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top finish

Took his time, no rush, top finish, Better than I expected result for job required.
Vehicle is a 2005 Ford Firlane. Has ben outside for a numbr of years, never polished came up tops.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Neil!

Caravan presale detail.

Excellent response to my enquiry. Ricky has done and amazing job! He worked tirelessly and is a hard worker. Sharon phoned after the job was done asking if I was satisfied. Very good team and I can highly recommend them!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

He is one of our best that's for sure! Thank you for this review Karen :)

Ann

Ann

Outstanding job on my car

Hamid did an outstanding job with my car - it has never looked as good as it does now - he made my old car look brand new! He came on a weekend and worked solidly. He is friendly and helpful and clearly loves his job. The car smells great and it’s SO clean inside and out. Would definitely recommend Jim’s car detailing. Have already booked to get another car done. Very impressed.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is nothing better than that new car look and feeling is there!?

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and detailing

Very happy with service and cleanliness of car. Interior was cleaned thoroughly and communication with the Jim’s cleaner was great. I will definitely use the service again. Thank you again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It is out pleasure Steph!

Beck

BeckWimmera, VIC

Excellent Work

Absolutely excellent. I work in the agricultural field and have 3 kids, my car was a mess!! But now it is amazing!! I was so pleased with the work. Thankyou

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is nothing better than a clean car is there!?

A very happy customer! Well worth the money.

Leon was amazing, he put so much care into cleaning my car, it looked as good as new. He managed to remove any trace of dog hair, which is a hard task. I was very impressed and would definitely recommend him to others!"

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That is a tricky task! Really glad Leon was able to get rid of it all!

Excellent work , very thorough and friendly

I Was impressed and satisfied with the provided service, it was thorough and my car looked brand new . will be using jims from now on , affordable and convenient. Also found

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Yaz!

Tiger K.

Tiger K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad experience

I paid $155 for detail cleaning for my sedan. He did only vacuuming and seat cleaning, dashboard including windscreen left uncleaned, windows glasses just wipe, left stains. Back seats side left as it is, doors internal areas didn’t clean. Overall experience was bad. I want to go to consumer affairs to complain that I got ripped off by your company. And also car roof interior got few minor spots, he rubbed so hard and ruined it. He was unprofessional the only thing he knew was vacuuming and cleaning car seats. Car now is stinky don’t know what he used.

Old is like new

Desperate times called for desperate measures. After a mishap with haloumi juice my car was a stinking mess. I didn't think I'd be able to get such prompt service in these times and my work schedule, but Nathan was extremely accommodating. The attention to detail he has had my 12year old car looking almost brand new. Even got out stains I didn't even know we're there. My neat obsessed daughter is always pinching my car when she can now, in preference to hers. Will definitely call on Nathan again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Nathan!

Just like a new car

I used Jim’s car detailing in Echuca for the first time and my 10 year old black Merc came back looking brand new. I was delighted. And great friendly service.

What a great result!

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jim's Car Cleaning Golden Grove

Very friendly, professional and prompt service. Scott from Jim's Car Cleaning Golden Grove was fantastic and I would highly recommended him. The car came up like new inside and out.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is nothing quite like a freshly cleaned car is there?!

Doof1969Hunter Region, NSW

Great experience

An excellent experience from the service. Did a great job on my car and added value to it in the process.very polite and professional. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

• +1

Looks great mate!

Doof1969

Yeah mate they did an excellent job... added a couple of gr as nd to the sale of th he Falcon...

Felicity

FelicityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car detail

Roger was absolutely fantastic! Amazing job and will definitely be getting Roger to do our cars again and will highly, highly reccomend him to others. Very happy with the results!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Felicity :)