Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 3 of 54)

4.9

1,068 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Gilly

GillySydney Australia

Great job

Seamless service , turned up on time, got the job done , made sure we were happy, car looks great inside and out , good team -will use again. Thank you, keep up the good work.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Gilly! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Philip A.

Philip A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job couldn’t be happier

Moe provided an excellent service. The outside of the car was like new and the inside was throughly cleaned. He was on time and produce excellent results would definitely use him again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Philip! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Awesome result

Anthony did an amazing job on my Red Golf inside and outside. The paint work has never looked like this - cut and polish. My son even commented that it looks new and what has happened!
Cannot recommend enough, thx Anthony I will definitely use you again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Matt! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Luthfi Afiff

Luthfi AfiffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!

Nathan came through with an excellent job doing my headlight restoration, they were really hazzy but got the job done with ease. Would recommend him to anyone who wants quality work done to their cars!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Luthfi! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

SoniaD

SoniaD

Perfection

My car hasn’t looked this good in a long long time! Connor was amazing, his attention to detail was outstanding. There were things he noticed that even I didn’t and he rectified it to the best of his ability. The car is spotless.
Also the turn around was really quick, I enquired yesterday and he was here early this morning. And I love that they come to you, I could still go about my day as planned.
Will 100% use this service again. Thank you Connor!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Sonia! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

phillips14

phillips14Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy pleasant and helpful great jon

I recent sold my car to a member of my family and I wanted to deliver it in a clean and tidy state
My local Jim’s detailing guy in Mernda arrived on time and did a great job which exceeded my expectations
The new owner was really delighted
Would recommend this service for a car refresh to anyone

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Cara

CaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My car was in a less than ideal state considering we have a dog that sheds hair like crazy. Aba made my car look and smell amazing and the price was really great for a mobile service.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Cara! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Cath

CathHunter Region, NSW

Great attention to detail

I couldn't be happier with the job Jeff did on my car. He came to my home, was punctual and friendly, and got my car looking like new again. I would highly recommend him, and will definitely use again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Cath! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Erica

Erica

Perfect

Chris did an amazing job detailing my car. Mine was a tough job with a lot of dog hair but he was very thorough and went out of his way to make sure the result was perfect. Will be recommending to others!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Erica! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Kate

KateHunter Region, NSW

Spotless

My car looks absolutely amazing, didn't miss one spot. The attention to detail really makes all the difference, really really pleased with how it looks. Thanks heaps guys, will certainly be calling again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Kate! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Visnja

VisnjaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job!!!

Sam came out to my work place to detail my car. He did an absolute fantastic job. My car looks better than it ever did. I couldn't even have done what he did. My car looks like I just bought it from the show room. Well done Sam and thank you for your great service. I would definitely recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Visnja! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

WinnieKoko

WinnieKokoSouthwest, VIC

Highly recommend Sam for those on the Bellarine

Sam was a great communicator, factual and informative. He did an outstanding job on our vehicle which ferries 3 dogs too & fro ..., it was extremely dirty inside & now looks as good as new. Thanks Sam

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Winnie! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Martyn R.

Martyn R.Gowrie 2904, ACT

Victor was outstanding

I was so pleased with the detail Victor did on my Triton ute prior to sale. It looked like a new car and he went out of his way to ensure it was done perfectly. Arrived on time was courteous professional and did an outstanding job. Would highly recommend

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Martyn! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Great Result

Good Service with great result. Made the enquiry one day and they tured up the next day. Made the old car look like new! Very Happy with the service and do recommend them.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Adam! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Awesome car detailing

Chris was incredibly thorough, making my car look like new! He took his time ensuring every nook and cranny both inside and out were cleaned and polished. I would definitely recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Jane! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

traceytobin

traceytobinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent mini care detailing

Really happy with the prompt service and very polite. My seats came up as good as new with the steam clean. Such a good job and only cost $99 as a offer

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Tracey! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Very thorough

Very clean, very thorough job - we would definitely use again. He arrived on time and stayed until the job was completely finished, checking in along the way that I was happy.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Tara! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Results beyond expectation.

Kenan is a perfectionist. My car looks brand new. Great experience from the booking to end result. Kenan turned up on time and spent the best part of the day detailing my car. I highly recommend kenan for best service and quality work.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Baljit! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Best car detailing in Werribee

This company is highly recommended. The price was the lowest I found in the area. He came on time and the quality of work was excellent. The seats/floors were steam cleaned and came up amazing, all the trim was done plus the windows. Everything looks really clean and it smells so good. Friendly guy, knows his stuff. Highly recommend A+++

victoria

victoria

Bang for your buck!

Tommy provided a stellar service. My car was absolutle mess, coffee stains, dog hairs, scratches - you name it was disgusting. Tommy's level of service was impeccible, from the moment he responded to my intital enquiry, through to when he arrived, he was professional, fast, friendly and efficent. He was worth every dollar, the car looked amazing and it was nice to step back into a clean car. Thank you Tommy - you did an amazing job and I have already recommended you to my group of friends.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Victoria! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.