Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 4 of 39)

Raymond

RaymondGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Cut & Polish

The red duco on my Corolla had become dull. Contacted Jim’s Car Detailing, Avee and his off slider arrived on time and spent quality time doing an amazing job at bringing my 2006 model car back to life.
Amazing attention to detail, excellent work, beautiful finish like new. Polite, helpful professional service. I highly recommend Avee to do the job for you.

Carmen K

Carmen KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My car looks brand new again

Zac Win from car detailing (Hoppers Crossing) is lovely. We were so happy with his work. He was very passionate about his work and really focused on details. My 5 year old car is now spotless and looks brand new again.

Ana V

Ana VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star service

Nathan did a wonderful job cleaning my car it looked absolutely brand new when he was finished. Very impressed with him and will definitely be referring him to family and friends. Thanks Nathan!!

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Brilliant job, thrilled with the results

Really thrilled with the service, prompt, punctual and very professional job. Would highly recommend Sam. Sam was really lovely, was very thorough and ensured my car was perfect for sale.

Rach

RachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So so happy!!

Prashant and his team member were amazing!! Super friendly and happy, down to earth, considerate, efficient and did an incredible job! I highly recommend their services - absolute legends! My partner booked in his car with Prashant the following day after seeing my car :)

Paul R.

Paul R.South East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable Cut and Polish

Paul Kim arrived at agreed time. Had all the equipment. Really did a fantastic professional job on my 10 year old black hatchback. He managed to give it a super shine and was very tidy and friendly. Highly recommended.

Lizzay

LizzayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

I highly recommend Zac Win from Jim's Cleaning for car detailing!
He took his time to clean the car properly and make it sparkling and immaculate. He was very professional and lovely top deal with.

Amazing!

Absolutely beautiful job and very quick response time. Very friendly staff as well! Couldn’t be happier with the experience. Car looked brand and was amazing. Thank you! Worked within my schedule too!

Charles

CharlesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would use again and recommend to others

Chris from Jim's Car detailing:

The entire experience was positive, good price, good communication, arrived on time, great cleaning results, would use again and recommend to others! Chris cleaned my disgusting ute interior to near new condition! It smells great now and I don't have to put my clothes in the laundry after driving it!

Emily M.

Emily M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very impressed with work and affordable!

A lot of time and effort was put into the clean. I’m extremely happy with the outcome and have been recommending to friends and family. You can’t get this kind of service anywhere else.

As good as new

Giac did a great job and he brought the car back to its ‘as new’ condition. I had been cleaning the car myself but I now see how the car should look both inside and out, after professional detailing. I would have no hesitation in recommending this service.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aavi car detail

Aavi came and detailed both my car and my wife’s car and the job was amazing! Extremely impressed and would always recommend Aavi for future jobs that I need done

Very happy

Very happy with the mini detail I purchased. My car had lacked any love for quite some time. It came up really good and now I have to try and keep it that way!

Seaside S.

Seaside S.South East Queensland, QLD

John Starks - superb car detail!

Thank you John S from Beerwah jims car. You did an amazing job of cleaning my car. You are also a kind and warm man. Thank you kindly. I am very grateful.

glen

glenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding.

Paul detailed my wifes car , he was a pure gentlemen, pleasant and polite and does exception work.
( told my wife afterwards i am scared to drive it in case i dirty it ) , highly recommended.

Janene

JaneneSydney, NSW

Great car detail!

Babita from Jim’s car detailing did a wonderful job on a dirty, old work Ute bringing it back to its former glory! Would recommend their services in the hills district.

Suzanne C

Suzanne CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So thorough!

Responded really quickly, was available to assist that same week. Job was super detailed and thorough and communicated really well asking me to check it all before he left.

Would reccomend.

Fiona

Fiona Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Meticulous attention to detail

Excellent service by Chris and his team. Punctual, friendly, and took pride in their work. Careful work, and meticulous attention to the detailing process for both my cars. Thank you so much Chris.

Great job

My car was given to Janty in a very dirty state. Full of sand and smelling like Diesel.
When I got it back it was like new again in a showroom floor condition.
Great job.
Thank you.
I would highly recommend to use.

Dean W.

Dean W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding car clean

Rodney went over and above my expectation for cleaning my car inside and out. Would thoroughly recommend him to anyone looking to make their old car look new again. 5 Stars