Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 4 of 24)

4.9

Amit Jithendra Nair

Amit Jithendra NairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great restoration job

Michael did a good job. Both front headlight protectors are as good as new. And Michael was easy to talk to. Thanks for a great job at a good price.

What a great result!

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job!

Received a call immediately I submitted inquiry online. Hamid was punctual, flexible and the car came up like new. He took about 2 hours and did a great job, making the interior of my mum's 18 year old car look as good as new.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear that Hamid was able to get the car looking as good as new! What a great result :)

Michelle B.

Michelle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOOKS BRAND NEW

Leon did a fabulous job. We are extremely pleased with the results
Car looks amazing inside and out and we'll be getting him back to do our second vehicle in the not too distant future

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is nothing better than a clean car is there!?

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Lysandra W.

Lysandra W.South East Queensland, QLD

Miracles do happen!

They did a fantastic job with a very neglected interior. We have 6 children and two dogs and very busy lives. The amount of dog hair that had built up was terrible but they managed to make the interior look near new. Close to a miracle! Worth the money spent.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that we were able to get your car looking as good as new, you deserve it!

Louisa

LouisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Astounded

Really happy with the job Tebeen did, my car looks brand new again. Extremely thorough couldn't pick a fault. I got a mini car detail $120 for the inside and outside done.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Louisa!

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Car detailing

Roger did a great job. My car was dusty internally and had a lot of wear. Roger’s attention to detail was great. A thorough job and great value. I’ll definitely use the service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Roger :)

James D.

James D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did an amazing job

Had Justin come out and detail my Harley. He did an absolute amazing job and was such a great price compared to other places. Will be getting him back for our family cars

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Look forward to working with you again James :)

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had Steve detail a car I purchased for my sons 18th birthday.
He went above and beyond my expectations. The 10 year old Hilux work car looks like it's never left the garage. I highly recommend Steve and will use him again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

What a great result! We are glad to hear Steve was able to do such a great job!

Woza

WozaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Did a fantastic job. Car looks brand new. They turned up on time and I'm so pleased with the outcome. I would recommend using Jim's car detailing to anyone. Thank you Justin and friend (sorry I forgot his name).

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

What a great result! Nothing better than a clean car is there?!

Sooo good

Leon detailed the inside of my car due to a coffee spilling incident. He did a great job and I’ll definitely use him again. My car is super clean and like new.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Happens to the best of us! So glad to hear Leon was able to get it out for you Sarah :)

It's like my Car is brand new again !

I recently had the interior of my car detailed and I was shocked when I opened the doors, it's like my car was brand new again !! All the little marks that were on the doors were gone, I had make up stains of my visors that were no longer there - I will be definitely be using Jim's Cleaning again.

What a great result!

Adrian Waters

Adrian WatersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job detailing my car

USed Nathan from Jim's Car Detailing - Few very minor details missed such as some excess polish but was excellent and put in really hard work doing the job. Definitely recommend Nathan.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Happy to hear he was able to do such a great job for you :)

Fantastic job

The inside of the car was in a bit of a state but Leon did an amazing job, it looks brand new, all the stains were removed. He was also able to come out and do the job on the same day I put in the request. Thank you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Anytime Rachel! We hope to work with you again :)

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic car detailing

Sam did an excellent job detailing my car, he was very thorough and now the inside of my car looks good as new. I’m very happy with the result and would highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That is great to hear Ange! There is nothing quite like a clean car is there?

Aliciajm

AliciajmHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

Very happy with the service, will be back for sure. The staff are very friendly and efficient. I was able to book easily online with a follow up phone call from the company to confirm a date and time.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for this review, Alicia :)

Joel from Langwarrin

I've been meaning to give you guys a call about Joel's job he did detailing the inside of my VE Calais. LOVE his work and will be using him again in the future. I was at work so he spoke to my parents and both said how professional and polite he was and that he worked on my car for 2 hours. Great bloke and an asset to your business. Thank you Joel my car doesn't smell like a dead rat anymore (one quite literally died in it)

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear that Joel was able to get rid of that smell for you!!

Fantastic job

"Joel was professional and friendly and did an amazing job of my car that held years of childrens grime. Purchased on scoopon. Great communication and easy to book.Thanks Joel. Highly recommend"

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

What a great deal those Scoopons are!! Thanks for this review Kaylee :)

5 stars to John!! Highly Recommend!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this great review! We are so glad to hear you had such a great experience :) We look forward to working with you again

Gemma

GemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car carpet miracle!

Justin was very friendly and saved my feral car floors. After a full interior clean there are no longer ants invading my car. Very pleased :)

* Great communication
* Punctual
* Friendly
* Thorough
* Attention to detail

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Justin is one of our best!!

B. Couprie

B. CouprieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent service

Steve was very friendly and extremely thorough. He did a fantastic job over and beyond what was expected and I didnt have to travel anywhere to get it done which was another added bonus. I Would highly recommend him to others. Very happy

That's great to hear!