Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9 (1,345)

Daniel T.
Daniel T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible. If I could no stars I would

[Name Removed] used too much liquid resulting in my radio, cruise control and gear selector not functioning. Try to resolve the issue with the state manager and was met with an strange you tube video of animals company cleaning an interior. His tone in the email was condescending and not helpful at all. Terry experience that will now cost me hundreds of dollars in repairs.

Kathy
Kathy

Great detailing!

Jerry from Jim's recently detailed my car, I was very impressed this the car he took, and the overall finish of the car when the job was finished. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Jerry to anyone wanting a car detail.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Kathy! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Jerry's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Happy with 2 cars detailing work!

l was in a hurry to get my cars detailed for a special occasion, and although Shelvin was busy he fit us in and got the job done. His excellent customer service is to be recommended and l definitely will want to use his services in the future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Antonia! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nooka
NookaCentral West, NSW

Next time!!

Tried to organise my Motorhome to be Detailed while I was down in Sydney through the big wet they were having Andrew from Jim’s Cleaners went out his way to try accommodate me but due my time limits it was not possible,I will be looking Andrew up next time I’m in Sydney for sure he was so polite
Cheers Neville

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Nooka! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Andrew's service. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bernice
BerniceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE

GUYAN was very personable, explained what he was going to do and how long it was going to take him. He did a fantastic job. I would recommend Guyan to anyone that is looking for a car detail.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Bernice! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

I did not think anyone could get the inside of my car clean.

Dinesh provided a detailed interior clean. My car has never been as clean and its now a pleasure to drive. Dinesh was very professional in approach and great communicator. I will definitely be a repeat customer. I highly recommend Dinesh.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Barbara! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Simply the best!

Paul was awesome, he did a fantastic job on the interior of my Navara and was polite, professional and simply great to deal with. I would highly recommend Jim's Cleaning Car Detailing for anyone short of time.
They come to you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Glen! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kevin L.
Kevin L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing result! Highly recommend.

Franchisee was prompt & punctual.
Very informative, friendly & attention to detail was great.
Highly recommend Tyronne for an amazing detail, inside & out. Heavily soiled seats in a commercial vehicle all cleaned & deodorised. Not only looks shiny outside but smells & looks amazing inside.
Thank you Tyronne!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Kevin! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Tyronne's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Emma L.
Emma L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Results

A huge thank you to Ji Min for the full detail and cut and polish. I have never seen my car look better! It smells fresh and feels like a brand new car. Ji Min was also super friendly, professional, and went the extra mile to ensure that no detail was overlooked. Highly recommended, will book again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Emma! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Very happy!

I am very happy with the result; my car is now clean, smells amazing, and nice looking. Shelvin was professional, accomodating, and friendly! Amazing customer service and great quality service!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Neyssia! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Shelvin's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Outstanding results

I have never had my car professionally cleaned and I am very happy with the result. Jerry was professional, an excellent communicator and the work terrific. I will happily book again. Highly recommended

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Helen! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Jerry's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Valda
ValdaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very appreciative and happy

Awesome customer service experience, my car looks and smells brand new again. It helped so much that they came to me, and was very affordable. I will be highly recommending them to family and friends.
Thank you.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Valda! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Clare and Patrick Hogan
Clare and Patrick HoganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car looks great

Super happy with the clean! My car was very dirty to begin with but this did not bother Matthew one bit. He put a lot of effort and pride into his work and nothing was left untouched. Would highly recommend him and will be calling him again to detail my car. Great job

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Clare & Patrick! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Katka
KatkaSydney, NSW

The best car wash.

Perfect work with the detailed wash inside and outside. Punctual and nothing was left untouched.
Outstanding polished exterior.
Great communication and listening.
Very very happy. Definitely I will use Adam again.
Thank you. X

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Katka! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Absolutely immaculate job

Would highly recommend, the car turned out amazing. Inside and out. Arrived on time and took a lot of pride and joy in his work. If you need service, this guy provides it. Thanks Matthew your work is great.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Andrew! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Matthew's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

John Saliba
John Saliba

Zac did a great job.

Zac did a full interior detail on my car. He took great care to do an excellent job removing stains from the seats and removing dog hair as well. Will definitely use Zac in the future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review John! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Zac's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Vonny
VonnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Car Detail

I was desperate for a clean today and Si came out and cheerfully did a fabulous job! Car looks almost brand new (it’s 12 years old). Such a lovely young fellow - couldn’t do enough for me!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Vonny! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Christine
ChristineVictoria

Sam's Mini Detail service

Sam came on time was friendly and polite and completed a great service . Sam was able to remove all the dog hair in my car too. Thanks Sam for all your hard work

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Christine! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Sam's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

dean c.
dean c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service was outstanding!

Tyrone did an amazing job bringing a 17 year old neglected car back to life. Great customer service and nothing was too much trouble.
The result was way better than I expected.

Before and after pics below.

• +1Thumbnail
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Dean! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Tyrone's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nazih
Nazih

Excellent service

Shelvin from Jim's car detailing was very prompt and professional with his work, I'm very satisfied overall with the job. I highly recommend him and will be using him in the future

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Nazih! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kim D
Kim DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Saj did a great job

Saj spent over 2 hours thoroughly cleaning every bit of our Yaris. It looks and smells great. We will definitely use his service again. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great job

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Kim! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Saj's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Very pleased!

Paul was lovely and did an excellent job cleaning my car, and removing all of the shameful crumbs littered throughout. I was very pleased with the outcome and would absolutely hire him again when the inevitable debris of my lifestyle choices coats the car.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Apryl! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Cameron S.
Cameron S.Southwest, VIC

Couldn't recommend their service enough!

Riley went above and beyond with my car and the results were great, he put alotnof care to get rhe carr shinning again. He was very informative and his communication was great. Highly recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Thanks for the review Cameron! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Riley's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Quick and easy to arrange and provided a high quality, no fuss, detailing service. I highly recommend Zac. I will be going back for all future detailing needs. Thanks again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Luke! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ines
InesSydney, NSW

Great experience

Babita did a brillant job on our company Van. 2hrs and it looked like new. They arrived on time with a nice and friendly "can do" attitude. Price/performance ratio was excellent. We will book them soon again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

That's great to hear Ines! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.