Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 4 of 49)

4.9

1,005 reviews

Ozzie jenkins

Ozzie jenkinsSydney, NSW

Great Service

Very clean result done quickly with no hassle. Worth the price and very friendly service I would recommend others use the service.

Best car clean around 100/100 and a big A+.

Steph

Steph Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing job Aba

Perfect job Aba. Feels like I have a new car now. Friendly and really took time and care to do his job well. Will definitely use again.........Thank you very much.

Fantastic

Vik takes a lot of pride in his work and you can see this in the result. Definitely the best car detailing I’ve seen and will be using this service again. Highly recommend!

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Fantastic work done

I was intend to sell my car so called Aba to do a deep cleaning. Car was well cleaned. Several potential buyers said the car was well maintained and cleaned. Thanks Aba. Nice Job!

Briony Stephens

Briony StephensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Tommy was amazing with my extremely filthy car. His attention to detail was phenomenal and his customer service, punctuality and friendliness was second to none. Would absolutely book him again!

Absolutely terrific service!

joyce P

joyce P

Aba rescued my car from zombie apocalypse to sparkling! Thanks!

Doof nuggets threw red dye at my window as I was driving home on Thursday- I was pretty shaken and also worried the dye will stain my paint work. Called up Jim's and after hearing my plight Aba squeeze me into his full schedule, spent a lot of elbow grease scrubbing the dye off on Friday and I am really happy to see my car revived just in time for the weekend. He was friendly and did a great job, would recommend!

Great Service

Quick response to request - 2nd time - great last time, great this time - will use them again. Careful and diligent with items in the car. Polite and well presented - can’t say a bad think about the service - thank you

Quality work and service

Kenan did a great job on my new X-Trail, he was punctual, efficient and showed real professionalism. I called for an interior detail,he was quick to reply and got the job done the next day. Would recommend

Pyman

PymanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Customer service and work ethic was amazing did an amazing job on my car very happy with the results car feels brand new compared to what it was before would recommend for sure to anyone

Trevor S.

Trevor S.Southwest, VIC

Top service best in the business

Sam did a fantastic job on my car. It was very dirty and grimy and after a couple of hours he had my old car looking like new! I cannot believe how well he got it to look. The upholstery looks new again.

Mac

MacCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service!!!

Paul was great...excellent communication and service. Our car smelled putrid and his internal clean has fixed the problem all done in the garage at home. Thanks a lot Paul... Great work!!!

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

The whole process was so convenient, having the car cleaned at the comfort of my own home is just so great. Have been telling all my family and friends. Anthony was great and friendly. Thank you! Would definitely recommend.

Chris L.

Chris L.Sydney, NSW

Ultimate Detail - done by Tony Tran

Tony brings to me with his deep knowledge on how to take care a car.
His unbiased opinion and advise helps me a lot to finding the right option for my car to be taken care of.
My car is old, but with his passion and work, he gave my car a re-birth and looks new now.
His professionalism on showing me the before and after view amazed me.
He is also honest and point out on areas where things cannot be fixed.
Thank you very much for detailing my car i will definitely be a return customer!

K BEll

K BEllAU

Paul Lee Butler did a great job

Paul did an amazing detailing job on my thilthy 11 year old car. Great he could do it at my place instead of me going out and having to wait somewhere. Highly recommend.

Shelley

ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome job!

The car was pretty dirty, but after Paul was done, it came up a treat! the wheels were that shinny i could see my reflection :) inside came up amazing really happy with the service
i will be calling about my other cars for sure!

Great Job

Diwak Venkata Reddy did a great job in detailing my car. Will recommend this service and use again.
Very prompt and great communication.
Thank you very much for detailing my car.

Great job (cut polish)done by vik gill

Great job (cut and polish)done by vik gill. He is really good in car detailing. I would prefer vik for next time as well. He is very helpful and punctual.

Professional and enthusiastic job

Luke Barker did a great job on my car. It had done a bit of time off the beaten track, and carried a shedding dog inside it but after a few hours of hard work, the car looked as good as when I bought it. Hightly recommended.

Bradley

BradleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and unexpected attention to detail

Would recommend this company to anyone!! Unexpected attention to detail, was a surprise.
My car looks amazing now thanks to Moe Hassanzadeh. My wife is very hard to please and even she was impressed:)