Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 5 of 27)

4.9

gabrielle h.

gabrielle h.Hunter Region, NSW

Trustworthy, fast and easy

Called to get a quote and got it done within 2 days! He did a good job, easy and stress free. So glad i didn't have to do it myself.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Glad we could help you out!!

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

I was very happy with the standard of work in the cut and polish that was completed on my car. Paul was super friendly and was prompt in responding for a quote. Reasonable pricing too.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words, Sammy! See you next time :)

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work!

My very neglected car has been worked on solidly for 3 and a half hours and is now very clean. Great value and the guy who did the cleaning really cared about the result.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I would love to see the before and after photos! Really glad to hear that we were able to do such a great job for you, Frances :)

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will definitely use their services when needed!

We didn't end up using Sam's services because we’re not quite ready, but he was fantastic to deal with and when we are ready to get the car treated we will call on Sam. He responded to our enquiry within 5 mins on a Sunday and his option to do our service at home is a big plus!

Stephanie

Stephanie

Super pleased

Sam was very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. He expressed how much he loves what he does and the care he puts into his work was obvious. Very grateful and recommend! Car looked like when I first bought it, looked fresh, smelt amazing.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

You always get better results when you truly love what you do!

Julie P.

Julie P.Hunter Region, NSW

Top job - and good value

Great! He was awesome - good communication, flexible when I needed to change the time - then punctual, did a really great job - car better than the previous time we had a car detail done - smelled amazing and the interior was really glossy - will definitely use him again and recommend him to our friends. Car looked so good I didn’t recognise it in the car park the next day

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Looks like a great result Julie! There is nothing better than coming back to a clean car :)

Sue Eagle

Sue EagleHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommended

"Fantastic work, great result and Shane came highly recommended, as we will now do... we highly recommend Shane. One of our cars is used on mine sites and it was filthy, inside, underneath and wheel arches were caked with clay and the exterior bug splattered.
Shane bought it back to like new! Awesome result

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow, it sounds like Shane did an awesome job! Really happy to hear that Sue :) Look forward to working with you again :)

Jac

JacHunter Region, NSW

Car Detailing Service

Great service, communication and pretty good price. Car detailing service was allround great and much better then any of those other servicea in the shopping centres. Thankyou and will definitely use your service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so glad to hear that you were impressed by our services! We pride ourselves on being the best in the business :)

CHRISTINE

CHRISTINEHunter Region, NSW

FABULOUS SERVICE

Perfect job - I didn't recognise my vehicle. Jacob is an excellent car detailer and Brad's communication and organisational skills were great. I highly recommend this service to anyone who likes their vehicle looking great.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for writing this great review Christine! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to them both :)

Excellent Service

Babita was fantastic. She got back to me straight away and the clean was amazing. I am extremely impressed and would most definitely recommend her to friends/family/colleagues. Thanks again for your help!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words, Joe. Look forward to working with you again :)

not happy

Nobody rang me back to book my car for a clean. It's been about three weeks since I made contact. I was told the person that does my area is busy but my details would be forward on to get somebody else

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Please email us at admin@jimscleaning.net.au and we will work with you to find a new detailer in your area! Sorry to hear no one got back to you

Jess K

Jess KVictoria

Amazing! Justin cleaned the car so well. It looks brand new. Very happy!!

Amazing! Justin cleaned the car so well. It looks brand new. It exceeded my expectations above and beyond. Very happy!! Thank you very much! I will be using this service again!

We look forward to working with you again Jess :) Thank you for this review

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond happy with the results!

Just wanted to express how thankful I was for Dilanka, he done the most amazing job on our two cars. They look absolutely amazing! He really took his time to get them looking spotless, the $99 special took care of inside and out, you can tell he has a eye for perfection. We were blown away by his work. Thankyou so much

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Our $99 special is a show stopper! Thanks for this great review :)

Taylor

Taylor

THANK YOU Roger Bergner, Jim's Car Detailing. I cannot explain how happy I am with your work it is perfect 11/10

Full detail inside and out including steam clean vacuum, leather treatment, wash wax, cut and polish, and headlight restoration that brought the headlights back to brand new!
Working on my much loved HSV VT SIGNATURE SENATOR. The price was fantastic, the amount if work he put into the car to get it looking how it finished I was starting to feel guilty, extremely thorough and professional workmanship HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I wont go to anyone else now roger!! You champion thank you sir & bless your soul you lifted mine!!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Sounds like Roger did an awesome job! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to him :)

Amazing service, even more than I expected!!

Thank you for giving my car such a comprehensive bio clean! Incredibly thorough job done and I was even shown where there may be a leak in my car and did an additional outer polishing job was done free of charge! Blown away by service!

Hi Shruti,
Thanks for the great feedback. Nathan is one of our best rated franchisees - we will share your feedback with him.
Thank you and have a great day!

Poppet D.

Poppet D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Focused on the job at hand, a did an exemplary car clean.

They were friendly and polite. They also ensured they understood what cleaning package I required for my car and confirmed the cost. It was a big job as my car hadn't been cleaned for a long time. It took the wonderful car detail-er 5 HOURS which included steam cleaning my car seats!!!! I was so happy with patience it took him to clean the whole care inside and out. I will be calling them again to maintenance clean my car. Thanks.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Poppet! Have a lovely day :)

Candice Deane

Candice DeaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So amazing!

Hamid did the most amazing job on my car. It looks brand new again. Sooooo impressed. Will definitely use Hamid again for another full detail in the future. Thank you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

There is honestly nothing better than a clean car is there, Candice!?

Fantastic Job! Thank You

Detailed both my cars. Did a fantastic job, was extremely thorough and professional. Both cars needed a LOT of work... and I can honestly say I’ve never seen cleaner. Would get them done again in a second.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Robert! See you next time :)

Good work

Turned up 20 minutes early, spent almost 2 hours cleaning a very dirty car interior, left it looking good and smelling nice, did a great job, thanks Dilanka and assistant.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Dilanka and their team :)

Dani

DaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great attention to detail

The attention to detail for my car clean was great! My Matt’s look brand new my seats look amazing! Car smells great. Fantastic job! Every few months I will defs be getting a big clean out

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Dani!