Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 5 of 54)

4.9

1,070 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended.

Very convenient, affordable, extremely efficient n outstanding work by Paul! My car's interior n exterior were thoughly cleaned n polished to a degree not seen before; couldn't be happier! Highly recommended indeed!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear James! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

KateyK

KateyKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service!

Highly recommend Joel from officer car cleaning! Did the best job and was so polite and professional. Will definitely pass on the details to all friends and family. Thanks again Joel!! Katey

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Katey! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Great Service!

Very affordable, friendly, and professional service with great results. Nima did a fantastic job bringing the exterior of my car back to life. Couldn't be happier with the work done.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Sofia! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Janey

JaneyMelbourne

Outstanding car detailing

I was just blown away with the before and after of my car looked brand new!!!! Great value too so thank you for a great job! I would recommend to anyone.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Janey! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Fantastic job

Gordon arrived on time and then did a fantastic job of getting the car ready for sale. I had thought of cleaning the car myself but was glad I didn't try after I saw the result achieved by someone who knows what he's doing. Recommended!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Mick

Mick Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Fantastic job very happy will use again. AAA+

Vincent did a fantastic job on a bright red car very happy with everything and will use again. Totally awesome outcome highly recommended. Five stars. A plus.
Canberra's best mobile car detailing service.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Mick! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

TroZih

TroZihGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic result

I was let down by another Detailer, called Jim's and they organised Nima to call me he di and arrived the next day. Very happy with the result and so was the buyer of the vehicle.

Sophie

Sophie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Job

Friendly, professional, honest and went above and beyond to provide the right service in my budget and for my needs. Did a fantastic clean and couldn’t be happier - listing the car for sale and it’s spotless. Would recommend any day.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Sophie! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Mark McCudden

Mark McCuddenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over and Beyond

Our car was disgracefully dirty inside. Dirty as in - sand from two boys & a short haired bulldog dirty. We asked Justin to help us get it ready for sale. He was honest & upfront that he aims to get 90% of sand out as it becomes embedded. I accepted this. Long story short - I paid Justin a 50% bonus. No one else will ever clean a car of mine again. Thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Mark! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Wonderful job!

Tommy was prompt and spent a lot of time and effort (in the rain!) turning my car brand new again. He took great pride in cleaning the inside and outside of car so it was immaculate and worked hard to remove all evidence of dog hair. Highly recommend!

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfectly cleaned car

Anthony did a wonderful job getting my car ready for sale. It looks amazing. I have never seen the inside look so good. Highly recommend Anthony. Great customer service. I will use him again in the future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Samantha! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Lorraine

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job!

Really happy with the job carried out by Nima.
Really needed a good clean and he even washed the floor mats. Arrived at the time given and was very professional. Highly recommend the service.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Lorraine! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Brilliant job

Anthony did an amazing and very careful job in cutting and polishing our old car. He was more concerned than we were with one section of the car that did not come up as well as the rest because of a previous repair.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Tim! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

ROBERT

ROBERTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional. Excellent job.

Hamid worked very hard to achieve a fantastic result. The car was in terrible condition, and he restored it to look like a new car. The headlight restoration was beyond amazing. We are very happy with the result. Thanks very much.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Robert! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Briony

BrionyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Revamped our 16 year old car

Paul did an amazing job on our 16 year old car. It looks as good as new and smells amazing. Great customer service and a hard worker. And arrived on time!!!!

Awesome job!

My car detailing was exceptional, the attention to detail perfect! Would highly recommend Tommy to detail your car. He arrived on time and was very helpful when I had questions.

Curtis

CurtisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Thank you Anthony for taking great care and doing an excellent job cleaning our car. The interior looks brand new. We will be sure to call you again when the time comes and recommend you to friends.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Curtis! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Great attention to detail

On time, great job, nice guys, brought my car back to looking new.
Easy booking and paying services which made the whole process very user friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Jobe! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Excellent - well and truly beyond my expectations

Thank you to Steve from Kilsyth for detailing my car. He was very professional from start to finish. My i30 is now immaculate. Thank you for going the extra mile Steve, I will be recommending you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Caitlin! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Sally

Sally

Great car detailing job

Nima came out within 45 minutes of me calling and the job was great. Only asked for an internal clean and he gave it a quick wash on the outside to

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Sally! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.