Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9
1,377 reviews

Poor communication

Felt head was poor communicating with car detailer with availability of days and times was unfortunate because [Name Removed] did his best to accommodate & great customer service was provided by him personally

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Mar, we would love to know more about who and what has happened here so we can improve. Could you please email us at admin@jimscleaning.net.au
Looking forward to hearing from you

Tiger K.
Tiger K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad experience

I paid $155 for detail cleaning for my sedan. He did only vacuuming and seat cleaning, dashboard including windscreen left uncleaned, windows glasses just wipe, left stains. Back seats side left as it is, doors internal areas didn’t clean. Overall experience was bad. I want to go to consumer affairs to complain that I got ripped off by your company. And also car roof interior got few minor spots, he rubbed so hard and ruined it. He was unprofessional the only thing he knew was vacuuming and cleaning car seats. Car now is stinky don’t know what he used.

Hobart customer
Hobart customerHobart, TAS

Disappointingly disorganised

Zed
ZedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

$300 For a full car detail that I didn’t get!!!

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Charli M.
Charli M.asked
Car Detailing

i would like my car cut and polished please - to get ready to sell.
How nuch?

Also i would like a qoute on my ove. too.

Charli M.
Charli M.asked
Car Detailing

hi there, i live in the ballina area and would like my car detailed to get ready to sell, suv, who do you reccommend in my area please. I would also like the oven done too please.

Charli

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Charli, Unfortunately we don't have a Car Detailing Franchisee in Ballina as yet. However we do have a cleaning franchisee who can clean your oven. Please call 131-546 to get a free quote .

See all Jim's Cleaning Group questions