Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9
1,411 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Bernsinx B.
Bernsinx B.Western Australia

Worst Detail happened to my car

Worst detailing, I paid $325 Ultimate Detail + $25 cleaning the engine bay. But it is pretty bad, Worst ever I would not recommend this car detailing I rather clean my car with my own hands. Messy tyre shine, inside wheel not cleaned, engine bay not cleaned properly, still have spider webs, dirts on the body, not vacuumed properly. Also some of the Inclusions on this ultimate detail, the Guy didn't do it. There's no seat or carpet steamed happened. He didn't take his time. Specially doing the cut polished. Swirls is still visible.

• +16Thumbnail
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Bernsinx. I'm terribly sorry to hear of your negative experience. Could you please email your details along with the above information to admin@jimscleaning.net.au so that we can look into this for you. Thank you.

Oscar P.
Oscar P.Northeast, VIC

Incredible detail for the price and convenience

For $250 the detail was incredible, the interior is looking good as new, nice and shiny, the exterior isn't perfect but for the age and condition of the car Michael did a wonderful job with getting rid of all the imperfections

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Oscar! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Michael's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Joseph T
Joseph T

Great Service, Really nice guy

Overall i was very happy with the service that was provided, was on time, easy going guy and very polite. Seemed to really enjoy the job. Would definitely use again.
Great Value!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Joseph! We're thrilled you were happy with our service. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Great job Ian in SA

I live south of the city in SA. I had Ian do a full detail of my Mazda today. Ian was thorough explained the process fully . He is methodical in his work car looks really good . Recommend Ian highly and am using his services again .

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ian's services. We look forward to working with you again in the future

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Carl
CarlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job.

The guys were on time. Were able to take a scratch I had. Great job for an older car. Interior was almost new! Will be passing on their details to friends.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Carl! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Happy

Punctual,
Friendly and attention to detail
Slightly pricey but considering I changed my mind once he got here about the service I agreed to have and he was still happy to go ahead with the job and give me the service to my new budget I will say I was extremely appreciative and happy overall with the service and would recommend Jim’s mobile car detailing.
Thankyou

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Stacey! Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Caleb
CalebDarling Downs, QLD

Mis-leading service coverage

Jim's Cleaning website clearly states in bold that they have a car detailing service in Stanthorpe QLD 4380. When I called to book a job, the consultant had to explain to me that Jim's cleaning does NOT have a car detailing service in Stanthorpe despite the website clearly stating that it does. This marketing approach is misleading.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Caleb, thank you for taking the time to let us know. We apologise for the error, and will work to have this removed from our site asap.

Dallas O.
Dallas O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, polite, great result.

Avee was very professional and worked hard to bring the car up to its sparkling best .He was also happy to do the engine and spare wheel hub as an extra at no charge.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Dallas! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Avee's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mickyk82
Mickyk82Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overcharged & not detailed!!

They wouldn't take payment at the job, overcharged $50more than quoted. Shocking wash, not even detailed. I needed to get another detail for the car again for over $200 job!!!. Dirt and even bird poo left on the exterior, absolutely shocking!!

I called the car detailing head office of Jims Detailing and the lady stated,

"we are like McDonald's, go back to where you got the burger from if you don't like it, we are only a franchise, and we can't do anything"!..

Shocking, unprofessional and no care!!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Micky, Sorry to hear about your experience with Jim's Car Detailing. We take customer feedback very seriously and would like to investigate this in more detail. Can you please email us your details to admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Estelle
EstelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was a really good service

The service was really great! Everything looked clean and shiny, he spent quite a bit of time doing it all, and for the price I thought it was worth it.

Disgusting organisation

Called to book a time to have my vehicle interior steam cleaned, was booked in for 7 7:30am have a shed so they could do it out the weather with lights and power/ water. Got 500 phone calls moving the appointment

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Blake, I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with one of our cleaners. Please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au with the details of what happened and we will look into it and be in touch.

Shaun
ShaunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

Booked a full vehicle detail for Monday the 21st. Received a call to confirm etc etc. received a text over the weekend that the time and say needed to change to Tuesday which I agreed. And then no one arrived. Still waiting for a phone call or something

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Shaun, I'm so sorry to hear of your negative experience. This is certainly not how we operate. Could you please email your details and the above info to admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can resolve this for you.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Jim’s Detailing Damaged My Car !!!!

I went with Jim’s for the reputation and was bitterly disappointed. The guy used a pressure washer and damaged my car. Now they won’t pay for damages. Don’t use them!!!

Disappointed Dave
Disappointed Dave
Jc cGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car interior detail

This is the first time I've sent my car for car interior cleaning.

After cleaning, the seats are so wet that after running the car for 5 hours with the heater on doesn't solve it.

The floor mats are very wet as well.

What is going on? Is this normal?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

HI JC, In some cases if the vehicle needs a deep clean we may use more water to bring the results but shouldn't take that long to dry. Can you please send us an email so we can investigate in more detail. admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Jc c

I have run my car with heater at full blast for 3 days, total of 20 hours, and it's still a bit wet. I reckon another 5 hours should be dry by tonight

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi JC, that definately does not sound right. Please email us your details so we can get come and rectify the issue. admin@jimscleaning.net.au

John C.
John C.Sydney, NSW

Kept trying to sell me more than I was after, kept going and going until I hung up

Fadi in Campbelltown called me to convince me to spend more than the $99 mini detail I wanted, eventually I had to hang up as he would not stop selling

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with Fadi. Please email your details along with the above information to admin@jimscleaning.net.au as we would like to work to resolve this for you.