Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9
1,411 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Oscar P.
Oscar P.Northeast, VIC

Incredible detail for the price and convenience

For $250 the detail was incredible, the interior is looking good as new, nice and shiny, the exterior isn't perfect but for the age and condition of the car Michael did a wonderful job with getting rid of all the imperfections

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Oscar! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Michael's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Joseph T
Joseph T

Great Service, Really nice guy

Overall i was very happy with the service that was provided, was on time, easy going guy and very polite. Seemed to really enjoy the job. Would definitely use again.
Great Value!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Joseph! We're thrilled you were happy with our service. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Great job Ian in SA

I live south of the city in SA. I had Ian do a full detail of my Mazda today. Ian was thorough explained the process fully . He is methodical in his work car looks really good . Recommend Ian highly and am using his services again .

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ian's services. We look forward to working with you again in the future

Carl
CarlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job.

The guys were on time. Were able to take a scratch I had. Great job for an older car. Interior was almost new! Will be passing on their details to friends.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Carl! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Happy

Punctual,
Friendly and attention to detail
Slightly pricey but considering I changed my mind once he got here about the service I agreed to have and he was still happy to go ahead with the job and give me the service to my new budget I will say I was extremely appreciative and happy overall with the service and would recommend Jim’s mobile car detailing.
Thankyou

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Stacey! Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Dallas O.
Dallas O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, polite, great result.

Avee was very professional and worked hard to bring the car up to its sparkling best .He was also happy to do the engine and spare wheel hub as an extra at no charge.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Dallas! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Avee's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Estelle
EstelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was a really good service

The service was really great! Everything looked clean and shiny, he spent quite a bit of time doing it all, and for the price I thought it was worth it.

Mark
Mark Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vehicles looked amazing

Did an amazing job on both the Rangers he did for me. They are like brand new again. Would recommend him to all our friends and family. Great value for money.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Mark! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mandi B.
Mandi B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Attention to detail.

Punctual,attention to detail,a very thorough clean both inside and out,both professional and friendly,& a passion for doing his job well.
I was very pleased with the end result.
Would definitely use this service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Mandi! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Louise
LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient

I've recently had two vehicles worked on by Anthony, one for business and the second private. Both times he was responsive and pleasant to deal with and both vehicles were done brilliantly.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Louise, we're pleased to hear you were happy with Anthony's work! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

rakesh K.
rakesh K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good job.

Updtae. The guys came back and cleaned everything. Happy happy.

Got exterior & interior clean along with carpet steam cleaning done. The boys did a good job but the car still has few visible marks on the carpet and roof fabric. contacted the person who promised to come back but didn't come back and not replying to messages now

• +1Thumbnail
Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Rakesh! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Awesome car detailing

Chris was incredibly thorough, making my car look like new! He took his time ensuring every nook and cranny both inside and out were cleaned and polished. I would definitely recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Jane! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Looking forward to working with you again.

Poor communication

Felt head was poor communicating with car detailer with availability of days and times was unfortunate because [Name Removed] did his best to accommodate & great customer service was provided by him personally

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Mar, we would love to know more about who and what has happened here so we can improve. Could you please email us at admin@jimscleaning.net.au
Looking forward to hearing from you

Rusty
RustySydney, NSW

He good job with a filthy car

My car hadn't been cleaned for years. Ben did a good job except for some dirt in the boot jam. Overall I am happy and will use him again - thank you Ben.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Rusty! Looking forward to working with you again

Raj was great

Raj was very good and did a thorough job. The car was clean and he used lots of equipment to get into all the nooks. I would use his services again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Brooke! Looking forward to working with you again