Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

• Timeliness

Jor
JorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car looks like new!

I recently had my 7 year old car cleaned & detailed by Jim's. It was pretty neglected & hadn't been cleaned for a while but they did a fantastic job & worked very hard to get it sparkling & looking like new, inside & out. I would definitely recommend this hard working team. Thanks again!

Stewart G.
Stewart G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work! Very professional

Avee and his mate were very friendly and totally professional. I gave them a wreck and they left me with a brand new car! It will add thousands to the sale price! Thanks Avee

Lou D.
Lou D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best car detailing!

Chris spent several hours meticulously cleaning the interior and exterior of my car, he did a fantastic job! The interior is like new, as is the shiny glossy outside. Highly recommend.

Deb
Deb

Great attention to detail

David did a fabulous job. My car looks like new again. The standard of detailing was exceptional. My car was gleaming, I will definitely call David again to detail my car.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Friendly and Squeaky clean!

Paul’s service was super friendly and very impressed with attention to detail, squeaky clean finish both interior and exterior. Quality top service with an amazing result, our car is now looking new and ready to sell. Thanks Paul!

Bruard Edrev U.
Bruard Edrev U.South East Queensland, QLD

Service was great!

Service was great. Did an awesome job with my ute removing scratches and making it shine again. Very friendly couple and very informative as well. Didn’t waste time and got the job done perfectly. Didn’t stop til they’ve done all the scratches.

AJ M.
AJ M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than expected

On time. Professional. Detailer was happy to explain his work at any stage. Didn’t pressure wash the engine bay. Hand cleaned it all. Removed spots I was unable to of texta out of velour. Gently cleaned areas of sensitivity. Highly recommend.

KathM
KathMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time user but I might get addicted

Loved the work done, well worth the expense. Cleanest car ever, and considering the job took almost two hours, very reasonably priced. Happy satisfied customer and would use the service again.

Job Satisfaction

My car looks like new again

The whole experience was seamless and professional from the initial phone call to the end result of a car which resembles a new car again. Will definitely be using this service again.

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jim's car detailing. Fantastic service and extremely high standards - awesome experience!

Jims Lilydale were amazing - punctual, efficient, understood my specific needs and went out of their way to meet them. Faultless! I would recommend them to anyone. I will be calling on them again!

iamwhoam
iamwhoamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional through and thorough

Team showed up on time, did really thorough job cleaning, took a lot of pride in their worked, and really aimed to please. I thought the cost was really good value for the effort they put in.

Amazing work!

Amazing work! My car was left spotless! Very impressive team and I wouldn’t hesitate to get them out again to clean my car. Arrived on time and left my car gleaming!

Tee N.
Tee N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I couldn't be happier (Airport West)

Paul's communication was on point and he made adjustments a couple of times for me to work around me. He was right on time and the end result was amazing! My poor car desperately needed some love. I'll have Paul back to get the car ready for sale once lockdown ends and I can't wait to see how it comes up. Highly recommend Paul. He's a nice guy and does a great job

Excellent work..

Travis from Murray Bridge North has just done a fantastic wash and detail of my car. He was professional, punctual and hard working. Happy to recommend him to anyone needing work done. Nice man too. Very happy customer. Will definitely be using Travis again. Jo.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Jo-Ann! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Travis' work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

A1B2C3D4E5
A1B2C3D4E5Melbourne

Excellent service

Very prompt service. Avee contacted us within minutes of me contacting Jim's Cleaning Group. He then turned up punctually on the day of the booking and despite inclement weather, was able to complete the Full Detail. A very convenient service which I would highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.