Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

See the Best Mechanics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9
1,446 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Amazing Service!

I was a bit unsure when i hired Jims Cleaning to clean my car, but Babita was amazing. She completely transformed my car into a brand new one! Absolitely amazing!

Brilliant service

So impressed with the detailing and professional service I received, would recommend Jim’s cleaning group. Prompt and friendly service. My car looks amazing and is still shining after a week.

Joanna
JoannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommended!

Zac did such a wonderful job with my car. He was very thorough, professional and friendly. My car looks amazing - super clean and shiny like brand new. Will definitely use this service again. Very happy indeed!

Brandon Vidler
Brandon VidlerHunter Region, NSW

First Class Result

Chris was awesome. Just an all round professional with brilliant results, the car hasn't looked this good ever. Arrived on time and over delivered, cleaned parts of the car I didn’t even knew existed.

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Mechanics

Excellent attention to detail.

Kesh and his mate did a full detail on my SUV (25.11.21). He was punctual, polite and very professional. He covered many aspects of the vehicle that I didn't know existed! Will certainly book another appointment with him.

brian p.
brian p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

Jerome Holasca came and did an awesome job detailing my car. He arrived on time and did an extremely thorough job, my car looks like new inside and out. He exceeded my expectations of what results my car would have and I highly recommend him.

samchabo
samchabo

Amazing service

Paul helped clean my car in a timely manner. Great communication and the car looks brand new in and out! Couldn’t be more happy, and definitely booking another appointment again

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Paul's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Phill C.
Phill C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Attention to detail!

Kris is unbelievably talented. He has practically turned my ‘03 Corolla into a brand new car. Ultimate detailing is the way to go! Fairly priced and a pleasure to deal with, all from the comfort of your own home. Can not recommend highly enough.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Phill! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Kris' work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Fantastic work

Can not recommend this service highly enough. Amazingly professional, the care and detail taken on my vehicle was above and beyond. The customer service was five star. Will definitely use again

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Draga! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Absolutely blown away!!

Tyronne did an absolutely beautiful job on my car. The attention to detail was second to none, it feels like a brand new car, I am so happy and will definitely use again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Sarah! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Tyronne's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Carolina R.
Carolina R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Tyronne came to clean our two cars, Amazing customer service, I could not ask for more, remove all marks and interior of our cars look like new. Definitely will call again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Carolina! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Jim's Cleaning Group

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Service. Friendly and reliable.

I needed some seats steam cleaned in my Ute, Paul Fantastic.Seats are as clean as they have ever been and I was charged the lower end of the quote range.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Tim! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Paul's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ally G.
Ally G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing job - love driving my clean car

Sanjay did an excellent job detailing my Mazda CX-3 spending a full 3+ hours getting the internal surfaces perfectly cleaned. I had pet hair in the boot and thought it may be beyond repair after a few years of not properly cleaning between dog trips but Sanjay was able to bring it up spotless. Very polite and professional, worth every dollar!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Ally! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Thank you to Jim's Car Detailing Mulgrave

Tyrone from Jim's Car Detailing Mulgrave took on the unenviable job of cleaning my two cars. This included cleaning the family truckster which gets a fair work out with three kids smashing their fair share of sultanas and biscuits into the back seat. The cars are now back to their former glory - thanks so much Tyrone!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review James! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Tyrone's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Theresa
TheresaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed with Sanjay

Very impressed with the car detailing, My old car looks and smells like new again. Had the interior and exterior done as well as the headlights. The price was very reasonable and the service was outstanding.
Would recommend again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Theresa! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.