Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Mechanics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

• Timeliness

Stewart G.
Stewart G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work! Very professional

Avee and his mate were very friendly and totally professional. I gave them a wreck and they left me with a brand new car! It will add thousands to the sale price! Thanks Avee

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Stewart, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Avee's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lou D.
Lou D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best car detailing!

Chris spent several hours meticulously cleaning the interior and exterior of my car, he did a fantastic job! The interior is like new, as is the shiny glossy outside. Highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Lou! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Deb
Deb

Great attention to detail

David did a fabulous job. My car looks like new again. The standard of detailing was exceptional. My car was gleaming, I will definitely call David again to detail my car.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Deb, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with David's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Friendly and Squeaky clean!

Paul’s service was super friendly and very impressed with attention to detail, squeaky clean finish both interior and exterior. Quality top service with an amazing result, our car is now looking new and ready to sell. Thanks Paul!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Dianne! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bruard Edrev U.
Bruard Edrev U.South East Queensland, QLD

Service was great!

Service was great. Did an awesome job with my ute removing scratches and making it shine again. Very friendly couple and very informative as well. Didn’t waste time and got the job done perfectly. Didn’t stop til they’ve done all the scratches.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Bruard, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

AJ M.
AJ M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than expected

On time. Professional. Detailer was happy to explain his work at any stage. Didn’t pressure wash the engine bay. Hand cleaned it all. Removed spots I was unable to of texta out of velour. Gently cleaned areas of sensitivity. Highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear AJ! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

KathM
KathMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time user but I might get addicted

Loved the work done, well worth the expense. Cleanest car ever, and considering the job took almost two hours, very reasonably priced. Happy satisfied customer and would use the service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Kath, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

My car looks like new again

The whole experience was seamless and professional from the initial phone call to the end result of a car which resembles a new car again. Will definitely be using this service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sally, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jim's car detailing. Fantastic service and extremely high standards - awesome experience!

Jims Lilydale were amazing - punctual, efficient, understood my specific needs and went out of their way to meet them. Faultless! I would recommend them to anyone. I will be calling on them again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Nathan! Thanks for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future

iamwhoam
iamwhoamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional through and thorough

Team showed up on time, did really thorough job cleaning, took a lot of pride in their worked, and really aimed to please. I thought the cost was really good value for the effort they put in.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future

Amazing work!

Amazing work! My car was left spotless! Very impressive team and I wouldn’t hesitate to get them out again to clean my car. Arrived on time and left my car gleaming!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Jodie, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tee N.
Tee N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I couldn't be happier (Airport West)

Paul's communication was on point and he made adjustments a couple of times for me to work around me. He was right on time and the end result was amazing! My poor car desperately needed some love. I'll have Paul back to get the car ready for sale once lockdown ends and I can't wait to see how it comes up. Highly recommend Paul. He's a nice guy and does a great job

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Tee, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Paul's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellent work..

Travis from Murray Bridge North has just done a fantastic wash and detail of my car. He was professional, punctual and hard working. Happy to recommend him to anyone needing work done. Nice man too. Very happy customer. Will definitely be using Travis again. Jo.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Jo-Ann! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Travis' work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

A1B2C3D4E5
A1B2C3D4E5Melbourne

Excellent service

Very prompt service. Avee contacted us within minutes of me contacting Jim's Cleaning Group. He then turned up punctually on the day of the booking and despite inclement weather, was able to complete the Full Detail. A very convenient service which I would highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Amazing & Professional Service

These guys went above and beyond in service. They worked around me with times, with less than 24 hours notice and did an immaculate job! My car came up looking brand new. Very friendly and easy to work with. Two thumbs up from me and highly recommended!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Rachel! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Andrea
Andrea

Very professional and nice service

Ben's been great! It's been nice to chat with him while he was doing his really professional and deep cleaning, giving me also some advice for everyday care. Great job!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Andrea, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ben's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jerotogi
JerotogiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jin's patience & determination

Ordered a full interior deluxe detail. Just bought a used car which was filthy to say the least. Jin's patience & determination to get to every nook & cranny & to get stains out as best he could was second to none. Top job champion, I feel more comfortable now in the car.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Jerotogi! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

DBW83
DBW83Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent attention to detail!

I just had Karthick of Jims Car Detailing Altona Meadows finish a cut and polish / ceramic on my car...
He was punctual, polite, professional and had immaculate attention to detail - I would recommend him to anyone and it was a pleasure to see he treated my car with the utmost respect and care. He also gave me great advice on maintenance after the detailing and left the area tidy and clean. 10/10 service. Thanks a million and wishing you the best, David

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Karthick's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job, efficient service

Great job, so happy with your work. the best detail i have ever had done. The car was looking really tired and is now looking like a new car. Perfect

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Ross. We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Col Fisher
Col FisherSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 years without a wash, my ute was disgusting.

The paintwork was rough to the feel with built up road grime. Lei did a fantastic job in bringing it back to near new condition. He showed me as he came upon parts that could be an issue and explained how he felt the best way to deal with them. I'm very happy with the bloke and the job he did.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Col! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Lei's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Roxy M.
Roxy M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My car looks brand new!

My car had been neglected for the better part of 17 months thanks to a fussy baby who needed all the bribery whilst on car trips . My beloved car is now back to its shiny self ! Thankyou

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Roxy! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Temper Troops
Temper TroopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clean for $99!

David came and did a great job on one of our work utes - It was pretty grim inside as you can imagine being a tradie ute - cleaned well and good comms from David. Nice fella and nice to deal with. Would use again.

Outstanding work

Anthony was friendly and did a wonderful job! He was on time and the car was sparkling like brand new. i would highly recommend and will be using him again

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Tan! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Brodie
BrodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Chris did a great job and worked very hard to get the car back to sparkling clean! Amazing service and Chris is such a hard worker highly recommend him and his service :)))

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Brodie, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Chris' work, We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Doula
DoulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My car looked brand new. Was very happy with the detailing and cleaning of my car and not expensive

The man was very professional and thorough and did an excellent job. He took pride in the work,he did not rush it and was evident by the way my car looked when he finished

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Doula! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.