Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Mechanics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

• Timeliness

A1B2C3D4E5
A1B2C3D4E5Melbourne

Excellent service

Very prompt service. Avee contacted us within minutes of me contacting Jim's Cleaning Group. He then turned up punctually on the day of the booking and despite inclement weather, was able to complete the Full Detail. A very convenient service which I would highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Amazing & Professional Service

These guys went above and beyond in service. They worked around me with times, with less than 24 hours notice and did an immaculate job! My car came up looking brand new. Very friendly and easy to work with. Two thumbs up from me and highly recommended!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Rachel! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Andrea
Andrea

Very professional and nice service

Ben's been great! It's been nice to chat with him while he was doing his really professional and deep cleaning, giving me also some advice for everyday care. Great job!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Andrea, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ben's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jerotogi
JerotogiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jin's patience & determination

Ordered a full interior deluxe detail. Just bought a used car which was filthy to say the least. Jin's patience & determination to get to every nook & cranny & to get stains out as best he could was second to none. Top job champion, I feel more comfortable now in the car.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Jerotogi! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

DBW83
DBW83Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent attention to detail!

I just had Karthick of Jims Car Detailing Altona Meadows finish a cut and polish / ceramic on my car...
He was punctual, polite, professional and had immaculate attention to detail - I would recommend him to anyone and it was a pleasure to see he treated my car with the utmost respect and care. He also gave me great advice on maintenance after the detailing and left the area tidy and clean. 10/10 service. Thanks a million and wishing you the best, David

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Karthick's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job, efficient service

Great job, so happy with your work. the best detail i have ever had done. The car was looking really tired and is now looking like a new car. Perfect

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Ross. We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Col Fisher
Col FisherSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 years without a wash, my ute was disgusting.

The paintwork was rough to the feel with built up road grime. Lei did a fantastic job in bringing it back to near new condition. He showed me as he came upon parts that could be an issue and explained how he felt the best way to deal with them. I'm very happy with the bloke and the job he did.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Col! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Lei's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Roxy M.
Roxy M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My car looks brand new!

My car had been neglected for the better part of 17 months thanks to a fussy baby who needed all the bribery whilst on car trips . My beloved car is now back to its shiny self ! Thankyou

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Roxy! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Temper Troops
Temper TroopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clean for $99!

David came and did a great job on one of our work utes - It was pretty grim inside as you can imagine being a tradie ute - cleaned well and good comms from David. Nice fella and nice to deal with. Would use again.

Outstanding work

Anthony was friendly and did a wonderful job! He was on time and the car was sparkling like brand new. i would highly recommend and will be using him again

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Tan! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Brodie
BrodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Chris did a great job and worked very hard to get the car back to sparkling clean! Amazing service and Chris is such a hard worker highly recommend him and his service :)))

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Brodie, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Chris' work, We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Doula
DoulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My car looked brand new. Was very happy with the detailing and cleaning of my car and not expensive

The man was very professional and thorough and did an excellent job. He took pride in the work,he did not rush it and was evident by the way my car looked when he finished

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Doula! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Mechanics

Awesome job boys, very happy

The guys did a great job on both cars, awesome. It was a big job that took about 6 hours but time and money well spent. Certainly will use again

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Jeremy! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Gilbert Waller
Gilbert WallerPerth, WA

Great work, precise, polite and helpful

Steve did a great job, arrived promptly and went over and above on service and attention to detail
could not be happier with the work. Will request him again every time

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Gilbert! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Steve's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

phil
philVictoria

Ultimate Detail worth the price!

My car was in need of a really good detail, and ended up going with Jim's.
I chose the Ultimate Detail!
The fellas arrived right on time, no messing about, straight into it.
The end result, the paintwork looked near showroom level and the wheels were shining, back to original.
Everything inside was thoroughly cleaned and detailed.
Cheers to Avee from Jim's Car Detailing in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
Great work mate!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Phil! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Avee's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Maylene
MayleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car detail

Excellent eye to detail, excellent price for what was done, would recommend this service to anyone. Friendly service and dedication to his work, turned up in time with extra work added

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Maylene, that's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Oscar P.
Oscar P.Northeast, VIC

Incredible detail for the price and convenience

For $250 the detail was incredible, the interior is looking good as new, nice and shiny, the exterior isn't perfect but for the age and condition of the car Michael did a wonderful job with getting rid of all the imperfections

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Oscar! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Michael's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Pasty
PastyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Motorhome cut & polish

We had Paul from Jim's car detailing last week to cut & polish top of motorhome above cab. Highly recommend. Great job. Prompt service. Very professional. Good price. Will be using again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Pasty, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Paul's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Johstone
JohstoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like a Brand New Car

Amazed at how clean the inside of my car got... A 20 yr old car brought back to new... Totally recommend Lei . was spot on with everything he did and will use him again when needed

Timewasting
Timewasting

Jim's car detailing (Burnside)

Jennifer and Marcelo from Jim's car detailing (Burnside) did an amazing detailing job to my ute (looks new again) They were on time, friendly and polite. I will be contacting them again and will be happy to recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Jennifer and Marcelo's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Barbara R.
Barbara R.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Job - will use again

Amazing job with incredible attention paid to every nook and cranny - I definitely will be using again. 18 month old car - people asking me if it was new!! Jimin came to my work place and now others here will want it done. Well worth the asking price.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Barbara. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

tash
tash

Perfect

Car was cleaned perfectly and dried verry happy with overall results will definitely recommend to people in the future for all cleaning and disinfecting car needs so happy with the results

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Tash! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jared W.
Jared W.Victoria

Fantastic job

Ken came to my house and not just cleaned my car he made it look like new again. Would happily recommend this service to anyone. Definitely 10 out of 10.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Jared. We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ken's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jeremy
JeremySydney, NSW

Just Great Service

Fadi was bang on time and did a great job on our older car. He explained what he could and couldn't (due to the condition of the paint) and did a great job inside and out. he even assisted with another car we had - highly recommended!

David M
David M

Fantastic result

Steve arrived exactly on time and immediately set about detailing our car. The results were fantastic with both the exterior and interior looking like new again. The full service took less than 3 hours. Would definitely recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review David. We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Steve's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.