Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Mechanics in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9
1,438 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Perfect job ….. Thank you

David had extreme eye for detail
And spent quality time on a quality job
Highly recommended
To anyone looking for a dedicated detail on their car in the South please call David
Lovely person too……

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Tegan! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Larry P.
Larry P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job!

Roger was on time for both cars. He worked hard to bring both cars up to almost new condition, adding considerably to their value. Roger was a pleasure to do business with.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Larry! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

super job

Vehicle was cleaned so perfect, I won't sell it now. Fantastic job. Vehicle was very dirty and it was cleaned to almost new. Seats, dash, under bonnet, cut and polished. Done to the highest standard.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Jim! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Job

Very friendly, very thorough. The car had never smelt so good. Remove multiple stains on the seats making them look like new. Gave helpful advice on washing the outside of the car. Will be using again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Craig! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Joseph T
Joseph T

Great Service, Really nice guy

Overall i was very happy with the service that was provided, was on time, easy going guy and very polite. Seemed to really enjoy the job. Would definitely use again.
Great Value!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Joseph! We're thrilled you were happy with our service. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Paul
Paul

Great detailing on my car

Highly recommend. I had lots of tree sap on my car and by the end of the clean, cut and polish and other steps, my car looks brand new. Thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Paul! Thanks for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job and timely service

Terrific job done to get my car ready for sale. Cleaned thoroughly inside and out including removal of dog hair. Would certainly recommend this company for general clean or preparation for sale. Awais was the representative.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Peter! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Awais' work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Paul Y.
Paul Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great value

Very impressed with the service. Guy was friendly, and really took his time getting the interior clean. Highly recommend as the value added to my sale price was well worth the cost of the clean

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Paul! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Michele J.
Michele J.Victoria

This was a perfect Father’s Day gift!

My Dad was so happy with the job. He told me it was perfectly clean inside and out and would recommend the service to all his friends. An amazing experience for Dad and the detailer was a super friendly person.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Michelle! We're thrilled to hear your Dad was happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kristina
KristinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

I had Jim's detailing come over and clean my small SUV. He was very thorough and I was totally happy with the job performed both inside and out. I would absolutely recommend Jim's Detailing.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Kristina! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Happy Customer

Very impressed with Jim's cleaning group car detailing service. The guy who came to my house and detailed my car did such a thorough job and left it spotless! Would highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Rach! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Good Service & Value

We had two cars detailed this week and the results were great, price was great too!!! I would definitely use them again. Not much more to say about them really

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Varun
VarunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great & Timely Service!

Excellent timings and service provided. Floors were Soiled, Outside was terrible before he started but Tim did a great job and provided a great shiny looking car at the end. He has left me happy and satisfied.

Highly recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Varun! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Tim's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fully improved R33

I rang Jims detailing to arrange a quote and to get my sons car detailed. Bishel detailed my sons R33 and did a fantastic job! The car came up much better than expected. Thank you!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi John, thanks for the review! We're thrilled you were happy with Bishel's work! Your son sounds like a lucky guy! Brilliant car :) We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Inga Cogan
Inga CoganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My car looks brand new!

Ken is whiz! My car is gleaming inside and out like brand new! It’s so clean that I don’t want to drive it out of my carport! Thank you so much Ken. Exceptional at what he does and a please to deal with. Highly recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Inga! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Extremely happy

I am very impressed by this service, after the back seats being trashed by our two boys the car came up amazing, Avee arrived on time, worked like machine and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you Avee.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Russell! How awesome that Avee was able to restore your car to its former glory! I hope the boys enjoy it!!

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy with the result!

Great customer service, car came up looking and smelling great. Having 2 dogs there was quite a lot of dog hair but you wouldn’t even know after being cleaned. Very happy

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Nicole! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Car selling package

Terrific reliable and prompt. Car sold straight away thanks for the pre sale car package. Looked super and we were very happy with it. Highly recommend the team here in Ballarat if you are wanting a great result

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Kylie! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Fantastic job, highly recommend

Service from initial enquiry to end result was fantastic, Awais did an amazing job on cut and polish of my car. I highly recommend this company for anyone needing cut a polished of their vehicle

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Awais' services. We look forward to working with you again in the future

Fantastic Job and Service!

Great service, very prompt and done a fantastic job on my car steam clean, it’s like a brand new car! Highly recommend for anyone looking to refreshen their car! Thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Bridgette! Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great job Ian in SA

I live south of the city in SA. I had Ian do a full detail of my Mazda today. Ian was thorough explained the process fully . He is methodical in his work car looks really good . Recommend Ian highly and am using his services again .

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ian's services. We look forward to working with you again in the future

Tommy from Jim's detailing

Tommy was fantastic! Couldn't fault his service and really took care to find out exactly what it was I needed. Took a lot of care and professional. Will use again for certain!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Tom! Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Very thorough

Aba from jims car detailing rowville did an amazing job. He made an old dirty van look brand new. I would highly recommend him to anyone selling a car to make buyers eyes water.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Jez! We're thrilled you were happy with Aba's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Catherine
Catherine

Excellent service

Great work on all levels. My care looks great, customer service great, timeliness perfect, and efficient service. The result is the car is very shiny and superficial marks have disappeared.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Catherine! Thank you for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Top job

My car now looks like a brand new car. Both inside and out. I am very impressed with Jim’s detailing. I absolutely recommend them to anyone, ( especially it you hate cleaning cars like I do) Great job.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Elaine! We're thrilled you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.