Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing

Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing (page 5 of 10)

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

4.9
1,525 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (1,017)

Happy customer

We had Ben come and detail our car that we're wanting to sell. He contacted me the morning of my enquiry and came to complete the job later that afternoon. A very convenient, easy process, and great communication. Thank you, Ben, our car looks great!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Monique. We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ben's work. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Shawkiya S.
Shawkiya S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Awesome job done by sanjay

I did full interior cleaning
sanjay was very very good at his job
He took his time and cleaned beautifully
my interior sparkles
I would love to thank Sanjay for making his schedule for me in his tight schedule
Very humble very nice and punctual

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Shawkiya! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Sanjay's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kel
KelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roger from Emerald is a star!!!!

Roger came to our home over the weekend to give our 2x very dirty 4wds a post Covid clean!!! Our Tradie 4wd landcruiser was in desperate need for some love and Roger definitely did that. So much detail and pride in his work.
We couldn't be happier and have already booked him in for ongoing maintenance cleans. Why wouldn't we when we have experienced such ease, convenience and quality of workmanship?

Only wish we had of taken before and afters.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Kel! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Adeline
AdelineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chris went above and beyond to try to make my car as clean as possible!

Although cleaning was only meant to be 2-3 hours, Chris Dhanasekaran spent as much time as possible making sure that my troublesome car was as clean as he could make it! Looked very good and much cleaner afterwards; no more nasty smells. Was very reasonable about pricing too.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Adeline! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Donna Maree
Donna MareeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic finish

Sam came to my house in Sunbury and washed and detailed my Ford Ranger which has done many trips to the top end.
The interior seats were steam cleaned and the stained seats red dirt has disappeared and they look brand new. I would highly recommend Sam to anyone.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Donna! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Anthony L.
Anthony L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highest standard detailing - beyond expectation

I booked with Nathan from Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing Ringwood branch. I cannot recommend Nathan enough if you need to get your car back to showroom level purchase. The car actually was way better than when it was purchased brand new. Nathan was able to remediate some damage from not having a ceramic coating - the end result was just beyond words.
Due to covid I had to keep cancelling and moving the appointment and Nathan was exemplary - he arrived on time and finished ahead of schedule.
Pricing was market average which is the usual thing for the ceramic coating, clean, buff and polish - worth every dollar.
The car is now protected for 5 years!!! Highly recommend Nathan if you can get an appointment asap.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Anthony! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Nathan's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Annie B.
Annie B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never been so excited to drive my car!

High quality clean of all problem areas, easy and relaxed communication, so easy to book and organise. Will definitely keep contact details for next time I need a car clean!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Annie! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Brilliant job

Avee and his team are amazing they did over and above couldn’t be happier with there workmanship GREAT WORK .
Attention to detail explaining every part of the process well done guys

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Bill! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jor
JorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car looks like new!

I recently had my 7 year old car cleaned & detailed by Jim's. It was pretty neglected & hadn't been cleaned for a while but they did a fantastic job & worked very hard to get it sparkling & looking like new, inside & out. I would definitely recommend this hard working team. Thanks again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Jor! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Stewart G.
Stewart G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work! Very professional

Avee and his mate were very friendly and totally professional. I gave them a wreck and they left me with a brand new car! It will add thousands to the sale price! Thanks Avee

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Stewart, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Avee's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lou D.
Lou D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best car detailing!

Chris spent several hours meticulously cleaning the interior and exterior of my car, he did a fantastic job! The interior is like new, as is the shiny glossy outside. Highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Lou! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Deb
Deb

Great attention to detail

David did a fabulous job. My car looks like new again. The standard of detailing was exceptional. My car was gleaming, I will definitely call David again to detail my car.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Deb, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with David's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Car Detailing compares to other Mechanics

Friendly and Squeaky clean!

Paul’s service was super friendly and very impressed with attention to detail, squeaky clean finish both interior and exterior. Quality top service with an amazing result, our car is now looking new and ready to sell. Thanks Paul!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Dianne! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bruard Edrev U.
Bruard Edrev U.South East Queensland, QLD

Service was great!

Service was great. Did an awesome job with my ute removing scratches and making it shine again. Very friendly couple and very informative as well. Didn’t waste time and got the job done perfectly. Didn’t stop til they’ve done all the scratches.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Bruard, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

AJ M.
AJ M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than expected

On time. Professional. Detailer was happy to explain his work at any stage. Didn’t pressure wash the engine bay. Hand cleaned it all. Removed spots I was unable to of texta out of velour. Gently cleaned areas of sensitivity. Highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear AJ! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

KathM
KathMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time user but I might get addicted

Loved the work done, well worth the expense. Cleanest car ever, and considering the job took almost two hours, very reasonably priced. Happy satisfied customer and would use the service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Kath, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

My car looks like new again

The whole experience was seamless and professional from the initial phone call to the end result of a car which resembles a new car again. Will definitely be using this service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sally, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jim's car detailing. Fantastic service and extremely high standards - awesome experience!

Jims Lilydale were amazing - punctual, efficient, understood my specific needs and went out of their way to meet them. Faultless! I would recommend them to anyone. I will be calling on them again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Nathan! Thanks for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future

iamwhoam
iamwhoamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional through and thorough

Team showed up on time, did really thorough job cleaning, took a lot of pride in their worked, and really aimed to please. I thought the cost was really good value for the effort they put in.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know! We look forward to working with you again in the future

Amazing work!

Amazing work! My car was left spotless! Very impressive team and I wouldn’t hesitate to get them out again to clean my car. Arrived on time and left my car gleaming!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Jodie, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Tee N.
Tee N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I couldn't be happier (Airport West)

Paul's communication was on point and he made adjustments a couple of times for me to work around me. He was right on time and the end result was amazing! My poor car desperately needed some love. I'll have Paul back to get the car ready for sale once lockdown ends and I can't wait to see how it comes up. Highly recommend Paul. He's a nice guy and does a great job

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Tee, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Paul's work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellent work..

Travis from Murray Bridge North has just done a fantastic wash and detail of my car. He was professional, punctual and hard working. Happy to recommend him to anyone needing work done. Nice man too. Very happy customer. Will definitely be using Travis again. Jo.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Jo-Ann! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Travis' work! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

A1B2C3D4E5
A1B2C3D4E5Melbourne

Excellent service

Very prompt service. Avee contacted us within minutes of me contacting Jim's Cleaning Group. He then turned up punctually on the day of the booking and despite inclement weather, was able to complete the Full Detail. A very convenient service which I would highly recommend.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Amazing & Professional Service

These guys went above and beyond in service. They worked around me with times, with less than 24 hours notice and did an immaculate job! My car came up looking brand new. Very friendly and easy to work with. Two thumbs up from me and highly recommended!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks for the review Rachel! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our work. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Andrea
Andrea

Very professional and nice service

Ben's been great! It's been nice to chat with him while he was doing his really professional and deep cleaning, giving me also some advice for everyday care. Great job!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Andrea, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with Ben's work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.