Jim's Cleaning Group - Home & Office Cleaning

Hi Lester, yes we can offer Bio cleans! Please call out call centre on 131 546

Thinley EgoMan G.

Thinley EgoMan G.asked

Home & Office Cleaning

How can I get a job at this wonderful Cleaning Group I have been hearing now days? Any Idea

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hello Thinley, Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we don't employ - all our customers are referref to their local franchisees and that is one of the reason why we have so many happy clients. All our franchisees are investors in our brand and run their own business and hence great customer service. If you would like to know more about franchising opportunities please call 131 546 :) Thanks

Nhoj

Nhojasked

Home & Office Cleaning

What's the hourly rate for regular home cleaning?

Hi Nhoj,
We don't charge per hour... All our work is quoted per job basis. For a free no obligation quote please call 131 546 or go to www.jimscleaning.com.au
If you go ahead with our quote we will be there until the job is complete at your satisfaction - regardless how many hours it takes.

Lizzy
Lizzy

Nhoj, beware if you want a regular clean. We wanted an ongoing clean twice a week. We were quoted hourly $30-$40 an hour by Jims Cleaning despite what they are saying to you now. At the time Magic maids quoted $30 an hour but I sadly opted for Jims. He told us it would be 3 hours (we have a granny flat 1 bed, 1 bath) & I told him 2 would be enough) He argued with me that 3 was needed (before he even saw the place), and when he came out because we wanted dishwasher stacked and bed changed once a week were told it would definitely be the higher rate of $40 per hour which was actually $44 per hour with GST and for 3 hours totaled to $132. So we have been paying him $132 for every clean expecting 3 hours of cleaning. He made sure he did it the first time (or close to)- when we were home, first clean was 2 hours 44 mins - after this the time kept dropping (he came 7 times in total before we wised up and cancelled) Looking at our security footage he got the clean down to 1 and a half hours for the last 3 cleans at an average rate of $88 an hour - and closer to the 2 hours I anticipated as reasonable. Its clear to us he stacked the 'hours' needed at the start to get maximum payment without any intention of working them in the long run. I guess, just beware!

See all Jim's Cleaning Group questions