Jim's Cleaning Group - Pressure Cleaning

Jim's Cleaning Group - Pressure Cleaning

ghlbark

ghlbarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic job!

Peter did an outstanding job pressure cleaning the house we had just bought. It looks like newly painted now and is practically sparkling. Really happy and he was delightful to deal with on top of everything.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

He is one of our best :)

Iman H.

Iman H.

Crappy job.

Had to be told what to do, so unprofessional, wife and husband and left the job so dirty I am totally unsatisfied with the job never again I will use this company.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Iman, We are sorry to hear about your experience with Jim's Pressure Cleaning. Can you please let us know the details of the job or franchisee so can investigate the matter in more detail.

Kay

KayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Tom kept both the appointment for a quote and date booked for work on time. He was efficient & did an excellent job, also the price very good. I have no hesitation in recommending his work

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this lovely review Kay, Tom is one of our best!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group - Pressure Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Tom

TomHunter Region, NSW

Derek called me when scheduled. He kept me updated throughout the process. Outcome was exactly what was needed. Great all round! This was actually organised remotely, but it was a great experience

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

really happy to hear that Tom! We look forward to working with you again soon :)

Robert K.

Robert K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Response and Service

Daniel and his colleagues were very responsive and did a fantastic job. I couldn't have been happier with the quality of their work and the value for money. Very pleased indeed.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Robert :)

Peter Is The Man

I had the grubbiest undercover tiled area on the side of my house where my 2 dogs resided. Rang Peter and he was so fast to come over and quote me..Peter turned up to do the job of pressure cleaning and did the most fantastic job at that. Was very pleased with the result,wish I had taken before and after shots because it didn't even look like the same area. Very Happy customer Highly recommend

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Peter is one of our best! I'm so glad to hear that he was able to restore your outdoor area :)

Excellent job

After months of water restrictions in New South Wales and the build up of dust, dirt and ash you have made the windows and balcony shine.
    Very happy with the results. Great job

Fiona L.

Fiona L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mattress steam cleaning

Ramesh was on time, really helpful, efficient and most importantly nice to deal with. He cleaned our mattresses thoroughly and we are pleased with the results. Definitely use him again.

That's great to hear Fiona :) Look forward to working with you again soon

PeeKay

PeeKayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt response, on time, great job

The title says it all. I don't have high expectations for a pressure cleaning job other than promptness, quality and price. I don't need to be wowed, but all 3 were met well by Kelvin

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Great to hear that! Have a lovely day :)

Heather

HeatherSydney, NSW

Spruce up for Santa

Getting ready for Christmas and my pergola and carport ceilings needed a clean. Daniel's family business came to the rescue and did a very thorough job. I would recommend them. Thanks from Heather

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Daniel was able to get you Christmas ready Heather!

JamLaid

JamLaidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peter was fabulous!

I called Peter to do a pressure wash of my sandstone pavers on a Sunday. He called me straight back. It was a small job but important as my house was for sale and an inspection was planned. He was happy to do the job with short notice and actually did extra areas to that which I had initially showed him. I would certainly recommend Peter!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I'm so glad to hear Peter was able to help you out during such a stressful time! Good luck on the sale!

Clarke

ClarkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caravan Exterior clean

Mark from Stafford Brisbane did an excellent job of cleaning the exterior of my 19foot Caravan, I was impressed by his attention to detail, I am extremely happy with the result, and would highly recommend Mark and Jims Cleaning service who responded to my e mail, with a call from Mark within five minutes. Clarke Bizzell.

TMc

TMcPerth, WA

5 stars for Brandon

The service was excellent. Brandon was right on time. He accommodated doing more than I originally asked for. My pavers came cleaner than I expected and look amazing. He also cleaned my windows inside and out and I am very happy with the result. He is very friendly. Highly recommend"

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Glad to hear that! It's always nice when something looks as good as new :)

Chris

Chris

Graffiti Removal

Very prompt and efficient service provided.
    Contractor explained process and provided competative price that was accepted.
    Graffiti removal was undertaken immediately. Every care was taken to protect surrounding area.
    Overall a very good result.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad they were able to get rid of all that graffiti for you Chris!

"Wollongong" Large balconey pressure cleaning along with windows and doors inside and out

Peter provided a GREAT service "Price was fine. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the service . I will be using him again and certainly would recommend him to others .He is a very professional young man"

Really glad to hear that Alan :) Look forward to working with you again soon

Dineshka Fonseka

Dineshka FonsekaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service!

I phoned James early Saturday morning as I needed the garage and driveway pressure washed on the day. With short notice he came and did the job! Really happy with his service. I can highly recommend James.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear of your great experience with James!

Helen

HelenHunter Region, NSW

Quality service

I rang Jim's cleaning group and was told that their franchise who was to give me a quote would contact me within two hours. Very pleased with this response, and Colin Jones from Jim's cleaning group contacted me and we made an appointment for the quote, but due to unforseen circumstances he couldn't make it and did let me know in a timely fashion and rearranged to come on a specified date and if I accepted the quote would do the job on the spot, and that's what happened. I'm very pleased with the cleaning of my vynal cladding home and the price was resonable for the amount of time it took to complete the job.

Great to hear Helen!