Verifiedjimshandyman.com.au🏆 2024 Award

92% · 1039 · 8%

Bel and Pete
Bel and PeteAustralian Capital Territory3 posts

A true handyman from old

Damien made a time and was on time and realised work needed wasn’t possible however he did fix the doors that matted. No charge as he felt he hadn’t earned it. Will definitely call again if needed
Ron B.
Ron B.2 posts

Daniel’a great advice, excellent and prompt work

I had some ceiling crash down after a roof leak. Daniel arrive quickly, gave me excellent advice on how to best get the repair done (even though he didn’t have the job yet and knew I was getting another quote) and then fitted me in quickly. I cannot fault the work in any way. Excellent finish.
Kashyap P.
Kashyap P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Mario was awesome - door and lock install

Mario was awesome with his service to install a door and lock. He even came back twice to fix the lock that wasn't working properly. In all fairness, the lock's installation manual was the worst that I have seen and I am not a handyman. Very happy with Mario's service. Would definitely recommend him.
Petra
Petra2 posts

HAPPY CUSTOMER

We were happy with the service we received. The handyman was on time and completed the job quickly and professionally. I would not hesitate to recommend to someone else looking for a handyman.
Happy bookworm
Happy bookwormSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent tradesman

Robert Royston did a terrific job. Reliable and we found his workmanship excellent. Very well organised too with attention to small details
danmelbourne
danmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

Andrew Vaharakis - Jim's Handyman Preston - just outstanding

I've had Andrew Vaharakis, owner of Jim's Handyman Preston, do quite a bit of work at my house –recaulking my shower recess, rescreening and reinstalling an old screen door, fixing internal doors in the house, re-tiling the floor of my bathroom and installing new bathroom vanities.

He is just such a nice guy and really good at what he does. He used to work in construction so he really knows what he's doing in relation to correct building standards and so on. Nothing is ever too much trouble for him, and the amount he charges for jobs is reasonable so I'm confident about having him back again for future jobs. Would definitely recommend him.

shakeyjo
shakeyjo

Completed all my small jobs. Very satisfied

Tufan arrived on time.
Good communication.
Had good solutions for unexpected problems.
Completed all the jobs efficiently.
Would definitely hire again and happy to recommend.
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely efficient

Peter Lewis was extremely efficient, polite and completed by job perfectly
Joh
JohSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Very prompt, amenable, great communication, efficient and knowledgeable. Very considerate of of disabled son's needs.
Kerry Smith
Kerry SmithSydney, NSW

Great communication, understood everything I needed to do with my disability. Very polite and friendly

Went above and beyond my expectations, understood all my needs
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with Service

Peter was awesome. Prompt, friendly and work was outstanding! Very Professional- Highly recommend
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Very happy with new wardrobes

All works were performed carefully and took the time to check with me during works to ensure the work was satisfactorily completed.
Gave helpful suggestions to improve on the works I asked to be done. Cleaned up after completing work.
Carol Whitten
Carol WhittenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Handyman service

Needed a handyman to hang a heavy mirror ,install a grab rail in the shower & a few other jobs. Tufan our handyman was very professional, had an eye for detail, did not rush his work, did an excellent job & was very respectful. We would recommend him to all.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.South East Queensland, QLD

Front fence

Had front fence installed today by Dino. Bloody fantastic. Even brought my bin in. Would certainly recommend him.
KDN
KDNSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic job. Excellent quality

Extremely happy with Bahri and Mel. Bahri did an amazing job in replacing our ceiling which was water damaged. Very thorough. It looks great. Mel fantastic to deal with on all the admin. Great job and great people 10/10

Sue M
Sue MSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Dino - Home Handyman Help

Dino helped me today with hanging mirrors and a frame correctly.
Dino was very professional, nothing too much trouble and very reasonable rates. Thank you so appreciated the help with great service.
Paul .C
Paul .CSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service and great rates

We recently used Don Loney at Jim’s handyman service Currimundi and his rates are excellent service even better
Laura
Laura

Jim’s Handyman, Canberra

First time using Jim’s Handyman Service. I have a wooden bed base which was falling apart and I fear was at risk of collapse. I haven’t used Jim’s handyman service before and was expecting to be told it was too small a job. Daniel was fantastic, he called me bright an early that day, had made a time to come over that evening and within 15 mins it was fixed. Service with a smile and very reasonable rates. Thank you Jim’s you reputation precedes you and so it should!
Rick
Rick2 posts

Timely resolution of a tricky job

Curtin rod holder fell out of wall taking bits of wall holding with it. Within hours Jim’s was able to attend and implement a satisfactory solution at a reasonable cost.
Anke
Anke

Great service from Sam!

Quick responses after online request. Easy to deal with via messages while I was traveling. Very helpful and very well prepared with different light bulbs. On time and quick to resolve the task.
Tia
TiaSydney, NSW2 posts

David is fantastic!

David was courteous, skillfull, helpful and very well priced as well. He was able to squeeze us into a very busy schedule and sort out two very tricky issues in a matter of hours. Thankyou David.
Jeni
JeniSydney, NSW

Great service from Nokra

Nokra was punctual, and conducted himself in a professional & polite manner. He did a great job while keeping costs to a minimum. I would highly recommend Norka for any repairs and I will be keeping his details for any future work I need done.
Rosy
RosySydney, NSW2 posts

Great service from David

David came over to fix a metal grill to the outside brick wall of the house. He was able to do the job straight away and didn't over charge, and all the while was courteous and good natured. Thanks Dave!
Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Really happy with Nader

Nader arrived on time, was very pleasant and courteous and listened to what the job involved which was installing some cupboard hinges and shelves. He had all his tools ready and went confidently straight to work. I was totally happy with the result and would call him and Jims Handyman Services again.
Claire
Claire

Great guy, great service

Nader was an absolute professional and so polite! Nothing was too difficult or inconvenient and he did the job quickly at a reasonable price. The price he quoted included more services than another quote we got but at a much lower price! Definitely recommend Nader for any carpentry you need around the house

Maggie
MaggieSydney, NSW5 posts

Fantastic service

David ,Jim’s Handy man was extremely professional, courteous and punctual. The work he undertook for us was executed to a very high standard.He took his time over the tasks and charged us a very fair price.
JVC
JVCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible service

I called explaining in brief what i wanted done which included talking to a handyman to come and have a look at our job. I was told that nobody was available to talk to me but they would send out a message with no guarantee anyone would call back, REALLY !!! I was then told if nobody called back after 1 week call us again and we'll send another notification and if nobody return my call then ring us again.
Tani
TaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VIN DELIVERED EXACTLY WHAT WE ASKED FOR!

We are so happy with the work Vin carried out on our home & he’s a lovely guy to have around the house.
Excellent work & great communication.
We will definitely call on Vin next time we need a Handyman.
Handyman Assistance
Handyman AssistanceJerrabomberra 2620, ACT

Problem solved!

Sulo solved a door/handle lock problem for me. He was respectful and easy to talk to and did a good job. Would definitely recommend to other people requiring handyman assistance
Tom
TomTaylor 2913, ACT

Excellent Job

We called Jim's so that we could get a our dryer hung on the wall of our new house.
Shortly after we received a call from Sulo and we booked a time to come over a quote. The rate was competitive and the work was done the same afternoon as the quote. Sulo did an excellent job, was lovely to deal with, had the work done within an hour and took every effort to ensure that the dryer was hung securely and would not damage our wall. I would happily use Jim's again and request Sulo.
Job Satisfaction
Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW4 posts

Job well done !!

I phoned Jim’s as we needed a small repair done in a section under the eaves of our home.
Within 15 minutes Ash called me and booked a mutually convenient time to come and have a look at what we needed done and the work was completed in 2 days,
Great service !!
AR15
AR15Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Approachable and Helpful

Fabulous communication from Koco. Offered solutions not problems and assisted me with what I needed. It’s often hard to find trustworthy tradespeople who will help with smaller jobs. Thank you!
Ginger
GingerSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Bri
Bri

Sulo was great

Sulo from Jims Handyman provided an excellent quote for some broken, cracked and chipped outdoor tiles that needed replacing and was lovely to deal with. Would recommend him for future jobs.
cedar
cedarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No problem

Bahri's wife Mel answered the call from Jims and arranged a time for a quote. there was a reminder. On the day she told me he would be early. He arrived in uniform and introduced himself. Inspected the job, gave me a quote and had all the tools he needed for the repair, completed the job and left.

alan hamilton
alan hamiltonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Replace side door to garage

Bahri and Mel provided swift response to the job requested. Bahri quickly determined the door availability and Mel followed up with a timely quote.
Bahri arrived on time and worked diligently throughout most of a trying day (31 31 degrees). He spent a lot of time chipping, cutting and ensuring the new door fitted properly.
He needed to visit Bunnings during the day to replace a damaged part of his equipment. A new two way lock was also successfully fitted.
The door was primed, allowed to dry and then attached.
It looks a treat.
Shannon
ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job on our new deck!

Bahri and Mel provided a great service. They got in contact with me within minutes of me making an online inquiry and came out to provide a quote the following day. Two weeks later Bahri was on-site, putting our deck together and giving great advice on how to care for it. Great price, excellent customer service. Couldn't be happier.
Working Mum
Working MumSydney, NSW2 posts

Megh S.
Megh S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jason The handyman

Jason is a great friendly and an experienced guy. He has some great advise.I would highly recommend him. He fixed 2 beds+chairs, helped bring the refrigerator up. Do book him in advance.