2Jim's Mowing

2Jim's Mowing

95% · 9,546471 · 5%

Jeff d.
Jeff d.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and communication- at a very competitive rate. Highly Recommended

Patrick Kelly of Jim’s Mowing Kingscliff- great service- highly recommend.
Pat provided a very timely quote (within 30 minutes of request) for green waste removal. Upon acceptance of quote we worked out a time and Pat turned up at the given time.
Service was friendly and professional.
Would highly recommend this service.
Jo-Anne
Jo-AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Last minute request

Tim from currimundi west Sunshine Coast did a great job for a last minute tidy of my grandson yard . I’ll use him again for the exit tidy
Petronella Jansen
Petronella JansenThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

Garden

The team as not started yet but have been very curious and letting me know could not start work yet due to illness
Michael
MichaelVictoria

Great experience

Great job, great guy and well prices. Could ask for a better experience
Lyn J
Lyn J

Very prompt and friendly service

I had rubbish to be removed for my end of lease, the next day after my enquiry it was gone, very reasonable rates and a lovely interaction.
Jim and Ann Vogt
Jim and Ann VogtSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very satisfied

The team was efficient and helpful and did a thorough job on renewing our garden.
Tom Arnold
Tom Arnold

Hard working

Tom and Corey where prompt polite work hard and very knowledgeable.would highly recommend to anyone needing there services.
Allan P.
Allan P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Prompt and efficient service, an excellent job

Chris replied quickly to my request to remove green rubbish. He completed the job swiftly and completely to my satisfaction.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.Hobart, TAS

Got the job done efficiently

Pleasant to deal with over phone and in person, helpful and came at the expected time.
Job Satisfaction
Cate
Cate2 posts

Great Experience!

I had a fantastic experience with Kalpesh from Jim’s Mowing. I needed the front and back yards of my son’s rental tidied up. Kalpesh was great to deal with and as I was obviously not on site I received a phone call from him when he arrived at the property and a text message when the job was complete. I’m very happy with his work.
Lisa S
Lisa SHunter Region, NSW

Kai was great

Kai from Swansea Jim's Mowing was wonderful- very good communication, arrived on time & did a fantastic job weeding my garden & trimming the hedge (he even went beyond and did more to the hedge than what I asked, but using his 25yrs of experience) thanks Kai. Will use again & told all our friends and neighbours
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

Very happy

Chris Collier came promptly and cleaned and trimmed up my very untidy garden for me. He did a great job, and is very nice and approachable.
I would definitely have Chris again.
Richard
Richard

UNRELIABLE

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME! I booked a Jim’s mowing person (Greg from Camden) to come to my house yesterday at 12:30pm. I went to my house early to be there and sat all afternoon waiting - he was supposed to come at 12:30pm and I heard nothing until I received a text at 9.29pm which said, “didn’t align today, how are you situated tomorrow” … no “sorry” in the message - just didn’t align (and 9 hours later). I’ll never use Jim’s again
GG in Willunga
GG in Willunga

Above and beyond

Jeremy is super organised, very methodical in his approach, really easy to talk to, and he clearly loves his work. If he’s up for it, I’d like him to come back and do some more.
Nia
NiaSydney, NSW3 posts

Articulate job well done by Josef

I’m 100% satisfied with Josef’s work done on my backyard. He did exactly what I asked & pricing was reasonable which I decided to pay him extra for the job he did.
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fantastic

I had several Yukon’s in my backyard and Jim’s Mowing sent out two wonderful guys to do the job. Within a couple of hours all Yukon’s were trimmed and removed. All mess was cleaned up and now I have sunlight in my yard. Great job guys. Thanks heaps. Julie

Darren C.
Darren C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

Great blokes, turned up early ,clean up all my rubbish saving me a headache and before I new it he was gone ,highly recommend him,once again thanks Daryl
Sigrid
SigridMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Very positive

Pruned a difficult tree efficiently and competently. Cleaned up afterwards. Very happy.
Deborah Myers
Deborah MyersIllawarra, NSW

Jayden Henkel ✅

Very happy with Jayden Henkel’s work prompt service good job
Taneisha
TaneishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience

Highly recommend these blokes!
Super helpful, time efficient, affordable

My yard was over grown and my whipper snipper broke trying to get through it not only did they do an amazing job and went over my entire yard making it the best it’s looked in a while they helped put my whipper snipper back together and when removing rubbish they double checked if I had anymore to add.

Nck
NckGippsland, VIC3 posts

Great Service

Thanks to Jason did a great job of my lawns. Came on time and completed a very neat and tidy job
Richard Q.
Richard Q.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick , no fuss rubbish removal

Prompt reply to my enquiry, turned up on time and performed job of rubbish removal perfectly
Marcus B.
Marcus B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A competent qualified gardener

Tim O'Brien from Jim's Mowing, is a friendly, competent, knowledgeable and fast qualified gardener.
I have no hesitation in recommending him to friends who need his services.
Job Satisfaction
Carol W.
Carol W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service and professional

I called Chris from Jim’s mowing and was very happy with his professionalism and friendly manner. I outlined what I wanted and he gave me some choices as to how we could go forward with our front lawn. I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend his services to anyone who asks.
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent service delivery

Yasin had excellent customer service skills. I was interstate and needed the job done with no fuss. Jims delivered an excellent service for a reasonable price.
Fed G
Fed G

Professional

Professional service with good manners.Service was done on time and the backyard looks great.

FROSTY
FROSTYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Amazing transformation

New rental premises was a complete disaster ... after Jim's mowing finished it looked 100% better ... thanx guys you both worked extremely hard .. much appreciated
Gary G
Gary G

Chris
Chris

Very happy

Mark was excellent our lawns were in a bad way as my husband has been very sick. Mark went above and beyond very very happy with him
Jenny S.
Jenny S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great garden makeover !

Excellent large hedge trimming and general garden clean up done by David and partner. Reasonable rates, quality work and friendly manner. Highly recommend this duo and would definitely use them again. Very happy with the results !

Great service and outcome

Clear assent of the work intended to be carried out and a fantastic clean crisp finish. Garden was /is considerably improved with the work done. Will be reusing on regular basis moving forward
Dawn KS
Dawn KSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Would hire them again in a heartbeat

Very hard working, lovely at communicating and thru did a fantastic job. Our yard was a mess and now it feels so much better having it tidied up.
Vicki
Vicki3 posts

Gutter cleaning

Rang one day next day Mark came out and inspected my gutters.
Was efficient and will ask for him again next time.
Antonia
AntoniaSydney, NSW9 posts

Emily
Emily

Angelo and another team member from Jim’s did a fantastic job clearing our backyard to be a usable space again. Friendly service, great communication and easy process.
MJ Glenhuntly Vic
MJ Glenhuntly Vic

Great job by Sweetu and team

Sweetu and her team were very pleasant, efficient, and professional. Pruning, weeding done quickly and within the fairly short time frame required. Rubbish was removed and property left looking neat and trim. Highly recommend Sweetu and team.

Fran
FranSydney, NSW3 posts

Great job

Jonathon was prompt, easy to deal, did a great job and was reasonably priced. He mowed the lawn, weeded the garden and trimmed the hedge and it looked beautiful.
Steve Ponton
Steve Ponton

Very happy

Sean was the best guy we have had to cut our lawns and great professional management
Alexander
AlexanderCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stress free experience

Took the stress away no issues at all . Quick and prompt and I will definitely be booking again
Laika C.
Laika C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow, the makeover looks beautiful! Thank you for coordinating and making it happen

Wow, the makeover looks beautiful!
Thank you for coordinating and making it happen