Jim's Pest Control WA

Jim's Pest Control WA (page 2 of 3)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Highly recommended

We had a difficult possum problem in our roof to solve and Paulo had to make many visits and spend a lot of time finding, and then sealing, the entry points. We were very impressed with his professional and pleasant attitude and would happily recommend his services.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Great to hear Paulo was able to move your possums off safely

10/10 Service

Super friendly and knowledgeable. Obviously has studied and knows his craft well. Gave me great confidence that he knew what he was doing. 10/10 service. Would recommend to everyone that needs.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks for the 10/10. We train our technicians constantly with the most up to date products

Quick, prompt and great customer service

Kevin was very quick to respond to my query. We used him for an End of Lease spray.
He was very knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. I would highly recommend his services.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thank you for recommending us and Kevin

Commercial Pest Control

Kevin was punctual, informative and efficient. He was able to work in with the other trades on site without any fuss and we would happily re-use his services should the circumstances require them.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Kevin is a great tech. It is good to hear he was able to work with other trades to get the desired result

Deb

DebPerth

pest control

we had martin come out to spray the whole house, everything is dead =)
he was also very informative and friendly. cost is reasonable too
will definitely use him again next year

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Great news that all the pests are dead around your home. Martin is an expert at getting rid of them

Annette

AnnetteSouth West, WA

Kev scores 100%!

Kev was fantastic! Friendly, efficient and punctual. He drove for in excess of two hours just to get here, and nothing was too much trouble! So glad that I chose him to rid my house of spiders. I honestly cannot recommend him highly enough!

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Annette. Thank you for the feedback about Kev. Most of our technicians go above and beyond which is why so many WA locals prefer to use us. Kev is an awesome technician

Pest control

We had Martin come out this morning to spray. He was very friendly, efficient and reliable. We were happy with him and will use him again in the near future.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks Slavica for the great feedback about Martin. He is one of our many great technicians servicing the area

Spider control & Spray

Mark was great, very informative and professional, we have already organised for next years annual spray and treatment to be booked in with Mark and he also advised he will send me a reminder message closer to the time, very thorough and prompt, Mark even explained regarding aircon in roof the difference from changing aircon's to what we should be looking out for regarding gaps / crawling spaces to help minimise risk with creepy crawlies

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Brooke. Yes we pride ourselves on our communication with our clients and believe it is what is missing in most tradies these days.

Peta T.

Peta T.Perth, WA

Great job

Paulo was great. He came on time, explained what he was going to do and proceeded to do it without any hesitation. Very pleasant young man, eager to please and cleans up when finished.
Thanking you.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks for the great feedback about Paulo

Bec

BecPerth, WA

Mark is exceptional

I needed pest control that day for the property I moved into. Mark was very responsive and was able to attend that day in a few hours. Exceptional job and service. Very happy with him and will use again.

Hi Bec

Its great to hear that Mark was able to respond to you so quickly and get your pests under control.

Juana

JuanaPerth, WA

Excellence

Kevin did a great job! Very friendly and professional. For the last minute call he went a little early to make sure the service was finished at the time that I need.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Yes we always pride ourselves of working with our clients with their timeframes

Wiz

WizPerth, WA

Excellent service

Richard from Cockburn, brilliant man who completed a brilliant job. Fast, friendly, he went above and beyond,,,,,, employee of the month for sure, highly recommended, I'm so happy with this service

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Wiz. Employee of the month or maybe Franchisee of the year for WA. He is a great operator

Milena

MilenaPerth, WA

Very good service

Martin was so good
No drama what so ever in arranging time and where very fast in getting in contact with me to book the service.
Super friendly and quick job. Excellent service
Would highly recommend

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks Milena for the feedback. Martin is a great operator and prides himself on getting the job done right first time

Admire R.

Admire R.Perth, WA

Excellent Kevin knows his stuff and amazing at what he does

Kev was thorough and very efficient. He had very broad and wealthy knowledge on pest control and very helpful with our situation. Very pleased with his customer service and work ethics. We will definitely be using Kev in the future and also recommend him to our friends and family.

Thanks Admire for the feedback and recommendations of Kevin

No worries

Kev gave first class service and any additional advice we asked for. He wasn't pushy but did a thorough job on the house treatment and silverfish problem we engaged him for. Friendly and courteous service....all we could ask for.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Carppa. Yes we believe in giving our clients the best information possible. Kevin is also a great operator

ManB

ManBPerth

Primo Service Kevin

"Contacted me within minutes of posting enquiry. Gave a detailed explanation of what was included and turned up early on the appointed day. Excellent professional service at a good price. No hesitation in recommending Kevin to anyone requiring this kind of service"

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi. Thank you for the feedback about your experience with Jim’s. We pride ourselves on getting in contact with clients as quickly as possible

evirod98

evirod98Meadow Springs Perth WA

Pest control by Kev

Thankyou so much for your excellent service can not speak highly enough of Kevin.
He helped us moved things around where we couldn't, attention to detail, and acceptable knowledge of his business, left everything clean.
The work was done AAA1. Recommendation is a big thing with me and he scored 10 out 10. What a genuine person.
My pleasure to serve you coffee and Keto .
If all businesses would be like him how great. Jackpot
Thanks Kev

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thank you for the awesome feedback about Kevin. I’m sure he enjoyed your coffee as well

Prompt response and efficient friendly service

Jim's is my go to group for all my house repair/ maintenance needs. Prompt response times, reliability and attention to detail at a competative price make the Jim's experience pleasurable. In this case I dealt with Martin who was knowledgeable and friendly and lived up to the above statement.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks Marco for the great feedback about Martin. Our franchisees are always competitive on price as their overheads are low

Grace

GraceWestern Australia

Excellent service

Kevin from Jim's Pest Control in the Mandurah area did a great job and I highly recommend him. He was very informative about the work being carried out and fully answered all questions. The work was done promptly and even though lots of holes had to be drilled everything was left neat and tidy. I had been apprehensive about choosing the right person and someone properly accredited to do the job but I hit the jackpot with Kevin being so professional.

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Hi Grace. Yes we agree you have hit the jackpot with Kevin. He is one of our great operators in WA

Grayam S.

Grayam S.Perth, WA

Great advice and service

Kevin from Jim's Pest Control Rockingham WA was attendant to my numerous requests for information, generous with his time and totally professional with his advice and workmanship. From the various quotes I sought, Kevin's was not the cheapest but was the only one I had confidence in. I recommend Kevin highly. Grayam Aug 2019

Lynton P.Jim's Pest Control

Thanks Grayam for choosing Kevin as your pest control provider. It’s great to hear that you choose us as you had confidence that we would get the job done.