Jim's Plumbing VIC

• Rates and Fees

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

790898: fast and efficient team work

From the start with the customer phone calls to the onsite work this was a very professional and efficient team providing great service. Nathan was great at explaining the options once we looked at costly repairs vs a new heating system. Peter T, Peter C and Billy all came in and got the new heating system and main powerboard done in rapid time. The guys were very good to deal with and just got on with the job so fast. Tall Peter was great at communicating where we were at and what was next. He worked so hard to get it all running smoothly. I have great confidence in the work done and it was a whirlwind of efficiency.

Amalia K.

Amalia K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

791319 - 10/10 LEGEND

Nathan saved the day! He walked into a very disgusting toilet situation and handled it with such grace! He was able to get the job done quickly and effectively. Happy to say we can use our toilet again!
Thanks Nathan :~)

Scann

ScannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work Jayden

Job No 790805
Very happy. Problem with pipes under bathroom sink. Jayden came, diagnosed the problem and fixed it. Extremely professional. Would be happy to recommend him to anyone. Would not hesitate to contact Jim's Plumbing in the future.

Not happy Jim

Not happy JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off - beware

Vipin M.

Vipin M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you Jayden!

Jayden came out and help me diagnose and fix the issue with my sewer pipe. I was struggling with it for two days! Happy that I contacted Jim’s plumbing in the first place !

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Install of new hot water service

Job #790312

Friendly service and explained the installation process. He was able to discuss available options but didn't push the more expensive service. We would recommend the service and hire again.

Chris from Bentleigh

Chris from BentleighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work guys

Our plumber today solved our problem so quickly I would recommend him to anyone!
He also gave advice on future potential issues and solutions which was great.
We will definitely use again.

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Nathan was very polite and friendly. He explained every detail and was very good at fixing the problem and orgainising parts that were needed. He also cleaned up once the job was completed.
Definitley recommend

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Big job completed over long weekend

House pipes needed repair due to cracks and root invasion. Nathan organised the guys to come and re-line the pipes, and they worked over the whole long weekend to get it done. No digging whichwas great as my place has no access for machinery

LynR

LynRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip Off Jims Plumbing

Jims Plumbing came out to give me a quote to install a cold water tap on our balcony. There was easy access to the install which was going to be about 3 hours. About $100 worth of materials (at the most).
Quote came in at $2,800. My calculations are as follows:
$100 for materials leaving a balance of $2,700.
Dividing $2,700 into 3 hours labour is approx. $900 per hour.
I rang Jims to question this and within 5 minutes the price was reduced to $2390. then when this was rejected. Then they said that there was a possibility could come down again to $1990. My husband had paid a $500 deposit which has been refunded.
oh.. I forgot to mention it cost us more than $150 just to get a quote.
PLEASE EXPLAIN!!
RIP OFF JIMS.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off! Overpriced! Never again!

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute rip off and the worst customer service

Sean

Just for your information I did not get other quotes as I was in a difficult situation where time was concerned. Also you are definitely not competitive as you have mentioned. You are a rip off and I can assure you that.

Ulysses V.

Ulysses V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All Good

Had a few plumbing issues and called Jim's Plumbing they arrived fairly quickly. Very please about the follow up phone call to make sure that i was happy with the service.

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Thank you for your feedback it is great to see that we arrived quickly and that you are happy with the service. Kind Regards, Jim's Plumbing 783252

Ana and Chris

Ana and ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job number 782564 evap cooler

Amazing service Nathan was very knowledgeable and helpful. Called on Thursday for my unit to get fixed and he came out on the Friday. Wish all services are this easy to deal with. Will definitely ask for him again if we have any issues again.

Kerrie

Kerrie

782588 Hot Water Service

Nathan attended today as my hot water service wasn’t working. He was prompt, friendly and polite. Nathan gave me different options as to what he could do to help without being pushy.

Hanum

HanumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Two burst water leaks!

Luke Stephens was very detailed and tidy with his work. Very friendly and happy to explain with all the problems. I would certainly want him back with our plumbing matters.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

782156 new gas appliances and gas leak fix

Nathan was very professional and polite. He arrived on time and fully prepared to complete the job in the day. He discussed a range of solutions to my range of jobs (big and small). He listened to my concerns and fixed the issue I had with a gas leak right away and then arranged for replacement of my very old gas appliances and had that completed in the same day! I was very happy.

Shar

SharGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

782049 new hot water system

Replaced hot water system, due to age and repeated breakdowns of our old system. Nathan recommend a new system that best suited our requirements. Gave advice about the payment plan on offer.

Patricia

PatriciaDandenong

781676 Water burst

Great service and so helpful with a payment plan. Nathan has been a Great help in every way. Will be back for mor service. Pleasure to have used your services

deTux

deTux

Good service from a plumber who knows his trade!!

We had an issue with the water flow after the pressure valve was installed at our residence. Nathan was able to diagnose the issue immediately and fix it. He also took the time to explain the issue to us novices. I would highly recommend his professional service.