Jim's Plumbing VIC

• Rates and Fees

steve

steveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

way too expensive

Got them out to unblock a toilet, usually i get charged between 250-350 to fix, they charged over $600 to do same job? will not be going through them again.

Leigh

Leigh

Very knowledgeable and friendly plumber

We had a plumbing emergency on a Saturday night-- sewerage had backed up and overflowing down our driveway and yard. (the smell... Omg).
Peter from Jims rolled in and put us at ease instantly, very friendly and confident of his diagnosis.
His diagnosis was accurate, which led to a speedy repair. All the while explaining the way our pipes operate and plumbing 101.
Was a wonderful experience, very upfront and transparent with everything.
Thanks for your time, Peter.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Broken pipe fixed . Great service. Really good job.

I was expecting a quote. On the same got all jobs done. That was great. Would have Jim’s plumbers back again. That how happy I was with the job that was done.

Gonul

GonulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Puncture on gas pipe

Jayden Kemp the plumber on site fixed my punctured gas pipe which was a massive stress relief on my behalf.
He was professional, informative and very helpful.
A big thank you.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried to rip me off

Dennis Collard

Dennis CollardRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient and polite friendly service

Cory took time to explain options for the work requested and went through the process thoroughly and provided patient understanding. Would highly recommend his service. Turned up on time and didn't leave until I was completely satisfied.

Quoted $6k For A Gas Leak After Charging $500 Just To Turn Up

Stay clear. Complete rip off! I will never use this company for anything after this experience. Jim's Plumbing quoted me $6k to get a gas leak fixed and I got somebody else to do it - complete with Certificate of Compliance (just in case anybody's wondering) from Local Pro for $2k. Jim's Plumbing also tell you it's a fixed fee of $120 for a call out, which is fine. I agreed to that over the phone. But then when they get there, they then tell you it's another $330 just to do an inspection or they can't do any work! Basically, they sent me an invoice for $500 just to have the guy turn up and give me a quote for $6k. I was absolutely furious. I declined their quote and told them it would all be going in their social media review.

colmmacg

Nah, the other guy replaced THE WHOLE THING, not just part of it. Like I said, total rip off.

pugsly667Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Money for jam - tried to rip me off blind.

pugsly667

What number would you like me to contact you on? The replacement I had put in was exactly the same water heater that your representative quoted on, and the price was more than $1200 less.

AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great service

Invoice number 770629
The plumber arrived on time but I already had the job under control The young Plummer was well mannered & respectful would I recommend this service YES thank you for attending

Thanks Peter

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Our dedicated team of technicians are always on hand to ensure you receive a prompt and reliable service every time. Kind Regards, Jim's Plumbing 770629

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful!

Gave Jim's Plumbing a call and the nice lady that answered my call was able to arrange someone to come to my place after hours, and Peter came to my place. He was very helpful, informative and are upfront about all the things I need to know for my bathroom plumbing after assessing my bathroom for a bit.

Thanks again, Peter!

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review of Paul A
Phoned Jim's Plumbing and found the lady on the phone was courteous towards me and arranged a plumber to call me.
Paul A contacted me and arrived on time as promised, polite and knew his products.
His Job was done in a timely manner.
I would highly recommend Paul's workmanship.

Update: HWS fitment

After Paul A removed our Hot Water Service, Peter C came promptly with the new unit and fitted it. He took the the time to explain each step of the process in a language I could understand.

Thanks for the good service guys.

tara

taraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Block sewer piont

Daniel was grate when he turn up he explain everything that need to be and did the job excellent. I would recommend to anyone to give him a call.

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Thank you for your fantastic review. The knowledge and expertise that our technicians have is second to none and we are pleased to hear that we were able to resolve your issue in a timely manner. Kind Regards, Jim's Plumbing 767447

Ken G

Ken GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Daniel came to the door examined the job,when done described in detail so i could understand. Was very nice and handled everything very well for us, thank you dan mate!

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Thank you for your positive review. Attention to detail and ensuring our Customers understand the process is of high importance to us. We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we provided. Kind Regards, Jims Plumbing

andrew c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go elsewhere

First experience with Jim's and never again. Called to fix a leak near water meter (replace a pressure releasing valve), took the risk to pay the call out fee (which others dont charge), quoted $900 for a half an hr job with a $50 part. Pulled the tradie up on the price and he was lost for words. Issue was fixed the next day by a local plumber for $160 and took him 25mins. Stay away from this company.

andrew c.

So 6 plumbers quoted between $160-$300 with pictures provided and supplying a fully approved valve. Stop making excuses for your over quoting customers.

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

6 plumbers quoted? The valve alone quoted is $490 without pipe alternations and material.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaking Flexi-hose under laundry sink

Daniel was prompt and very clear in what was wrong and also what we would need to do to stop this occurring again. Fixed price quoting before work commences makes everything really clear.

Diane Cowie

Diane CowieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot water service

Did a solar water service by 2 of Jim's plumbers finest. Daniel and Paul did a complete service and explained any problems and fixed them. Will thoroughly recommend them to others.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, fast and timely

Chris D. #766299 did a great job for us out here in our new tenancy. Fast and reliable service. He answered all my questions with informative information. Really appreciate the honesty.

Paul A.

Paul A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaking hot water unit

Daniel arrived on time and was quick to point out problem & was able to replace all parts. Excellent service and clear on quotes and further options on what needs to be done. Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs work on their hot water system. Thanks Daniel and to the team at Jim's Plumbing. Thanks.

766395 Shower taps
Had issues with our shower taps - previous job was not done well. Always reliable Jims came to the rescue - Josh, was excellent, very efficient and knowledge. Thanks heaps - very happy!

Customer Service M.Jim’s Plumbing

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. Repairs and replacement is a specialty of ours and we are pleased to know you are happy with the service we provided. Kind Regards, Jims Plumbing 766395

TJL